This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mitchell82
    Sorry to hear that. When do you bloaks(sorry if I mispelled) in England get to see it?
    We would et the ep some time in October. Possibly Halloween !!!
    On Sky One.
    Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

And for France, 8 months more !
      Si Joseph d'Arimatie n'a pas été trop con, le Graal, c'est un bocal à anchois...

Comment

I'm really really looking forward to this now. IGN review scores are usually pretty good (IMO) at indicating how much I'll enjoy an episode. They gave 200 a 10.0 (perfect score). Now that's gotta be good

Do you guys think there are any surprises left? I've read all the spoilers and all the previews I can find- you think they're keeping anything else top secret until tonight?

Comment

that's a silly question, of course they have! lol

Comment

I'm also looking forward to this episode, though I wish they hadn't kept saying that it would be "something for everyone." After reading all the spoilers, it seems like they're giving a nod to all the pairings except for Sam/Daniel. Regardless of what people think of these two as a ship (or friendship) I see it as a snub of a group of their fans and I think it's pretty unfair.

Sorry if I'm bringing this thread down - I just don't think they should have kept up the "something for everyone" mantra if it isn't true (or they should have at least put a little disclaimer or something like "except for...).

Comment

maybe minor spoiler so carefull...

Anyway I just read the brief of whats in episode 200.. I have been saying for years that the government could be behind all this movie stuff.

It's true. aliens were though of as possible back int he day now everyone just assumes you watched to many movies.

Maybe SG-1 IS real and this is the governments way of a double cover up? lol..

I just find it funny I've been saying this for years lol..

Comment

Would be grate if it is realll ^

Comment

I can't recall when an episode of Stargate got so many positive reviews from TV critics who usually don't give it the time of day.

Spoilers:
                  http://www.post-gazette.com/tv/tunedin/

I actually have been laughing at some of these descriptions of the scenes.

Comment

I think you're right the episode 200 should be of 1 hour:30 minutes, it should be really cool
                    sigpic
                    Knowledge is power, but how do you use that power defines whether you are good or evil

Comment

Happy birthday Maylet!!!

Comment

Originally posted by takagari
                        maybe minor spoiler so carefull...

Anyway I just read the brief of whats in episode 200.. I have been saying for years that the government could be behind all this movie stuff.

It's true. aliens were though of as possible back int he day now everyone just assumes you watched to many movies.

Maybe SG-1 IS real and this is the governments way of a double cover up? lol..

I just find it funny I've been saying this for years lol..

lol, I've often had the same thought train. Stargate is a simple way of leading us in to the truth, so when they do tell us instead of us all going

"OMG, we're all going to DIE!! AAAAaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

we just go

"Oh, thats cool".

I still wonder if one time i'll be sitting in my garden and all of a sudden a Ha'tak appears above me.

Question 2, you are in the desert, you see a tortoise lying on his back, in the hot sun. You recognize his plight but do nothing to help, why?

because… you are also a tortoise.

O’NEILL: No. No. Full well expected the other shoe to drop eventually.

THOR: We can only hope this will be the last footwear to fall.

T-minus 16 days until sky one season 10 premiere.

Comment

have a great bday! wow what a prezzie..Jack/Sam wedding!!!! i am so excited about the episode!!! Especially after seeing the reviews

Lockets
                          xx
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by maylet
                            Yeah, today I'm celebrating two birthdays, my and the Stargate Birthday for 200
                            Happy Birthday!
                            T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

www.stargatecaps.com has got some screencaps up early for those interested, be warned they are very spoilerish though.

Comment

Originally posted by Naonak

ROFLMAO!!!
                                That looks awesome...

My favourite bit:
                                Spoiler:

Warp speed!
                                Ben would be perfect for [spoilersold] star trek[/spoilersold]
                                https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Working...
                                X