X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Xanderic
    well the Ori in it leaves the Prior
    Say it with me now... The Ori Cannot manifest in their acended form in the Milky way. The Ancients would destroy them if they did.

Originally posted by Xanderic
    the Prior can easily save everyone on its ship too, can't he? So my point is, is the ship really destroyed?
    I'm getting teh feeling taht the Prior can only save things that are caused BY either himself or other priors like him. For instance, the plague virus... it's like writing a computer virus.... there should eb a way to shut it off so it doesn't kill your systems.

So real miracles? Like saving people en masse from a burning, derelict ship? NOt likely a power that the Priors have access to.

Comment

Originally posted by kkfan
      what i found interesting was that the kawoosh seemed to bypass the shield altogether and impacted the hull directly
      I couldnt tell if they had there shield on or not, but I dont think that it would matter. The kawoosh vaporizes all particles, and depending on what the shields are (probaly energy) they couldnt stop the kawoosh anyway.
      Save SG-1! Sign the Petition!
      http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/Stargate/

Comment

Originally posted by IcyNeko
        I'm getting teh feeling taht the Prior can only save things that are caused BY either himself or other priors like him. For instance, the plague virus... it's like writing a computer virus.... there should eb a way to shut it off so it doesn't kill your systems.
        vala wasn't killed by a prior in avalon part 2 and the prior brought her bak

Comment

I think they've all met they're untimely demise. The Ori Toilet Ship has Officially been FLUSHED!
          Sheppard's team runs into Kolya on a planet:

Koyla:"That's right Sheppard, I've got you right where I want you. And there's nothing you can do about it. Your plan was flawed, mine is perfect.This time I have a new gotee, and a black cloak. And I know for a fact that anyone would be scared of that. Now give me the ZPM or I'll kill the guy with the dreadlocks."

5 seconds later....

Kolya is hanging from a tree by his underwear.

Wa Wa Waaaaa.....

Comment

Originally posted by Sauron18
            It's a Kawoosh, nothing can stop a Kawoosh
            Except an Iris, or Stargate Iris like Shield (Atlantis)

Apparently a lowly lil slice of Trinium is stronger than an entire Ori warship

Comment

Originally posted by Saerun

Now that you remind me, you have just given me more proof that the Lantians were more advanced than the Ori, and that the Wraith could indeed defeat the Ori armies on this plane of existance

Comment

The Lantians were more advanced than the Ori, why? There is no way, that the Wraith could defeat the Ori, the Ori wouldn't underestimate them for one, they'd learn from the Ancient's mistake.

Comment

Actually, the Iris is located a few micrometers in front of the event horizon and this has something to do with the Kawoosh not disintegrating it. I don't remember seeing a kawoosh hit the shield in Atlantis, but I'm assuming it's similar to the Iris.

Comment

Originally posted by FallenAngelII
                    Actually, the Iris is located a few micrometers in front of the event horizon and this has something to do with the Kawoosh not disintegrating it. I don't remember seeing a kawoosh hit the shield in Atlantis, but I'm assuming it's similar to the Iris.
                    To me it looked like a supressed Kawoosh in Atlantis.....

Comment

When something is fit so close to the event horizon (like the iris or the Atlantis shield), the kawoosh cannot form.. but once it does form, there isn't any stopping it.

Comment

I always thought that they closed the Iris or rased the shield after the Kawoosh to stop them from being destroyed. Now the fact that in some episodes it was up before the Kawoosh might just be a production error. Or I might be retarted. one of the two.
                        Sheppard's team runs into Kolya on a planet:

Koyla:"That's right Sheppard, I've got you right where I want you. And there's nothing you can do about it. Your plan was flawed, mine is perfect.This time I have a new gotee, and a black cloak. And I know for a fact that anyone would be scared of that. Now give me the ZPM or I'll kill the guy with the dreadlocks."

5 seconds later....

Kolya is hanging from a tree by his underwear.

Wa Wa Waaaaa.....

Comment

Originally posted by kirmit
                          vala wasn't killed by a prior in avalon part 2 and the prior brought her bak
                          Touche, sir! Good point!

I always thought that they closed the Iris or rased the shield after the Kawoosh to stop them from being destroyed. Now the fact that in some episodes it was up before the Kawoosh might just be a production error. Or I might be retarted. one of the two.
                          Nope. They have it positioned so that the matter won't reintegrate.

Comment

The unstable vortex of the wormhole probably overloaded the sheilds on the Ori ship in an instant (assuming it wasn't already weaken by the flame shooting out of the secondary Stargate).

Assuming the Prior was not in a section of the ship vaporized by the incoming wormhole, he was probably killed in one of those secondary explosions. If he did managed to somehow save himself with his powers, how long do you think he can survive in a ship devoid of power and lifesupport? It gets pretty darn cold in deep space, just a few degrees shy of absolute zero.

I say that ship is a write-off for the Ori, lost with all hands.

Comment

That is incorrect. What the Iris and the Atlantis Shield do is they prevent the unstable vortex from forming, they dont just stop it.
                              Save SG-1! Sign the Petition!
                              http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/Stargate/

Comment

Working...
                              X