Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, after the Kawoosh hit the Ship it exploded, so even if he survived the kawoosh itself, he wouldn't have been able to do much.

Comment

now all we need is some astronauts to go onboard the ship and savage as much Ori staffs and weaponry as possible before the ship blows. Then we can use the staffs against them. Instead of using Jaffa staffs.
      Hallowed are the Xander. Love, Worship, and Rep/Green your all-powerful, omniscient God!

Comment

Originally posted by Xanderic
        now all we need is some astronauts to go onboard the ship and savage as much Ori staffs and weaponry as possible before the ship blows. Then we can use the staffs against them. Instead of using Jaffa staffs.
        The ship already blew up....

Comment

haha... nice animation... but seeing how Ori ships are much more advanced than not only Wraith technology and our own, but also their ships maintain a general form unlike ours and the Wraith's... just because it blew up and basically killed the entired crew, it doesn't mean that it's not relatively intact... think of it as the Titantic (Ori) that got split into 3 pieces and sank. We still savage the remains... But then think of a wooden Chinese Junk (Wraith... not saying the Chinese are evil because I'm Chinese.. but I'm just making a comparison) getting "split"... it could break off into pieces because the wood isn't as strong as steel to keep it together...And us, we're just row boats that just disinegrate when we get blown up.
          Hallowed are the Xander. Love, Worship, and Rep/Green your all-powerful, omniscient God!

Comment

Fire burns silk just as much as it burns toilet paper.

I don't think there's anything left in that ship that we can use.

Comment

The Ori might not even know about their ship being destroyed. The Ancients block them from our galaxy, just as they didnt know that we were here until we let them know.

Comment

Originally posted by Arcturus
                The Ori might not even know about their ship being destroyed. The Ancients block them from our galaxy, just as they didnt know that we were here until we let them know.
                It doesn't take omniscience to know one of you ships has been destroyed. As soon as Adria or a Prior finds out, they will know. They can communicate with the Priors at least.

Comment

The Ori cant ascend anyone in the MW, since there are no Ori in the MW. The Ori ship wasnt really "blown up", the Middle was "kawooshed". The reason it didnt go into a ton of pieces is that the part the was "kawooshed" was held mainly by two large beams. I would agree that all are dead on the ship though, as there were many secondary explosions.
                  Save SG-1! Sign the Petition!
                  http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/Stargate/

Comment

The ship did blow up, however, after being kawooshed, as you can see in the gif above.

There's nothing left alive in it.

Comment

what i found interesting was that the kawoosh seemed to bypass the shield altogether and impacted the hull directly

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous Ben
                        True, most of the advanced tech we have was given to us by the azgard. but we have come a long way since Sam said there was no way we could reverse engineer a Tollan Ion Cannon. We've come to understand almost all of g'ould tech and even start to understand lantean tech. I don't think it would be to out there to think we couldn't reproduce something that a bunch of peasents made on a sub-industrial planet.
                        To understand something does not mean one can reproduce it.

Comment

Originally posted by kkfan
                          what i found interesting was that the kawoosh seemed to bypass the shield altogether and impacted the hull directly
                          It's a Kawoosh, nothing can stop a Kawoosh

Comment

the ori ship did know that tealc was there as you see it turn around and face it when teal'c contacts the oddesey. and the best bit was that the ori beam gave enough power for the jump to happen as the thought that they were firing on teal'c not an active wormhole.

Comment

I like the idea of killing two birds with one stone
                              Science Fiction is an existential metaphor; it allows us to tell stories about the human condition.

Isaac Asimov once said individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.

[/QUOTE]

SENFORUMS.com

Comment

Originally posted by Xanderic
                                Also, there's usually a Prior on board and a Prior can "ascend"... well the Ori in it leaves the Prior, meaning the Ori would know that the Supergate is activated and one of the ships were destroyed instantly and thus, Adria would know. But what I don't get is... the Prior can easily save everyone on its ship too, can't he? So my point is, is the ship really destroyed?

Do what?!?

Comment

Working...
                                X