Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else not reading spoilers and waiting to just enjoy Season 10?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I always say, "i refuse to read the spoilers" but then I go read them anyway
    Check out My directorial work (please leave comment. if possible).

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=coreyeasy

Or,

Leave comment on the off topic board.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=29121

Comment

id love to read sum spoliers but i cant be arsed too. sum1 should come read them to me.

SAVE STARGATE!!!!!! http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/Stargate/index.html

http://strifetv.proboards101.com/

Comment

I also try not to read spoilers, and well I haven't read one so far But sometimes people forget I don't read them... and they tell me what will happen is season 9 and 10 (I haven't seen season 9 completly, just until fourth hourseman). And well I really hate when that happens. But I can't blame them for telling me cause they find it just so amazing and they want to share it with everyone.
        But I say NO to spoilers!

Comment

I don't know too much of what's going to be going on save for what was set up at the end of season 9.
          I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.

Comment

I couldn't help it this year.. I took a (few) peeks at spoilers *hanging head in shame* Is there a support group out there for those who don't want to be spoiled?!

Comment

Same here.. ...I was so bored that I read al the avalible spoilers for S10 and S3

Luckly I have forgotten most of the information but it comes back to me the moment I see the episode itself.

Comment

I don't know anything about S10. I just hope that we see more explorering and mythology like the earlier seasons of SG1.
                z

Comment

Originally posted by Ogden2k
                  I don't know anything about S10. I just hope that we see more explorering and mythology like the earlier seasons of SG1.
                  Good for you. I just couldn't stop myself from reading the available spoilers. And so far to me, Season 10 sounds pretty awesome.
                  sigpic
                  MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                  "...phu...ah..."
                  "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                  Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Okay, I can no longer participate in this thread especially after The Shroud.. I just can't help it! Maybe next year.. if there's a next year! Yes, I've gone so far as edited my sign because of what I read in interviews.. *hanging head in shame* at least it doesn't contain -plot- details!

Comment

I'm trying not to. I've managed surprisingly well in previous years.

Madeleine

Comment

Spoilers spoil. If I knew that Daniel was gonna come back every time he did I wouldn't have missed him.

The only thing that really spoils this season for me is that it starts in over a month.... After last season finished I rid myself of stargate until June... But now that June is here and I need to wait until mid July... Awww man...

Waiting attacks Ote_4_T for 3d10 damage.
                        IamdumbbutIwanttobespecial

Sorry for the sarcasm, I am prepared to be called immature, juvinile and retarted for what must seem like some idiots ramblings.

"Carter tried to seduce me."
                        "You poor man"

"No no no no, he just doesn't like going through the Stargate."
                        "He's worse than Dr. McCoy."
                        "Who?"
                        "The character that Dr. Beckett plays in real life."

Comment

Im avoiding most of the spoliers.
                          Science Fiction is an existential metaphor; it allows us to tell stories about the human condition.

Isaac Asimov once said individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.

[/QUOTE]

SENFORUMS.com

Comment

I'm trying to skim through unimportant spoilers. I tried swearing them off, but I'm very iompatient. Sigh. Why does sTargate have to take such huge breaks?

Although, after recent Shroud spoilers, I'm really swearing them off compeltely. Really! This time it'll work! yesssss.... *small.*
                            Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
                            Yes, I am!
                            sigpic
                            Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
                            Help Pitry win a competition! Listen to Kula Shaker's new single
                            Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

I know.....I saw that shroud one and panicked. I did NOT want to see that.

Comment

geeze! I just broke my 2nd sneak peek spoiler (SG1, season 10), and all based on an episode title! Been mostly spoiler free this time around, until I saw that *potentially* BIG one about Daniel {in SHOCK!!}

Read one page of the topic, then another and another.... and in a short timespan (of half reading and half skimming thru ten pages), got hooked. But it's still pure speculation at this point. I'll hopefully read the *real* juicy stuff after the eps air...

Comment

Working...
                                X