Originally posted by Metonic
    Put it on the moon
    What is it? JLA?
    "Yo, you wanna join SG-1?"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gkyun
      What is it? JLA?
      Thought the JLA had the Watchtower, orbiting space station?
      Don't put jam on a magnet

my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle

Comment

Well, even in Star Trek, Starfleet Headquarters is located in San Francisco (Earth Base), not the Huge Star Base orbiting earth.

Comment

Originally posted by KRiZ
          Thought the JLA had the Watchtower, orbiting space station?
          They have one on the moon as well.
          "Yo, you wanna join SG-1?"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gkyun
            They have one on the moon as well.
            Well damn them for their multiple bases!
            Don't put jam on a magnet

my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle

Comment

Well, shows need to evolve to remain interesting, yet still stay the same. And, in life, people die, retire, & move on. As for moving SGC to a ship, I see no point. All of the ships should have a gate on them. I see no reason against it. For example, when Promethius was detroyed, the asgard sensors & meamers themsevles could have been damaged in the first shot, but a gate might have not been harmed. It would be a decent back-up to evaquate. Plus, it would make one hell of a self-destruct component.

But Earth needs a gate. Dont gates only work when in orbit of a planet? So if the hyperdrive goes out between galaxies, well, you're plum out of luck.

However, SGC should be upgdraded. As someone said, how can vehicles be put through it? Ships cant fly nto SGC, & unless its small it would fit into the doors leading into the gate room. Unless they lower tanks one by one down the missile shaft. Also, in battle the ships cant be expected to ferry troops & vehicles. Even fighters should be launched before the ship enters battle.

Basicly, the only thing that needs to be done is change up the gate room. Make it bigger, or move the gate to larger place. But the other stuff like the med labs, & briefing rooms & stuff is fine.

The SGC doesnt need to be moved, just upgraded.

Comment

Originally posted by Rodney McKay
                Which means you want the hyperdrives, which means you want the shields, which means you want everything!
                Even in star trek, the enterprise took command from their nearest starbase that they were assigned to. If they wanted to make a ship the new focus... SGC shouldn't be on that ship.

But.. mleh... this is Stargate. Don't go mucking up the universe and bringing bald captains to Tau'ri vessels... wait... there goes MY logic. -_-;

Comment

Working...
                X