Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

General John P. Jumper, former United States Air Force Chief of Staff, have a cameo apperance in the Lost City Part II.

Comment

Originally posted by NakedJehutyV2
      if it were real we'd never know it. maybe bird flu is an ori plague?
      one of best ideas i heard about "if stargate was real..." in reality i don't think we, "the avearage man", would ever know is stargate/aliens/whatever real or not, but when if it would ever come to choise that it either "all goes public" or "population dies", i think the governments would choose the second one, because it would be MASS panic in first case scenario.
      Last edited by pyr0; 26 June 2006, 06:23 AM.
      "Small Victories"
      Thor: The Asgard would never invent a weapon that propels small weights of iron and carbon alloys, by igniting a powder of potassium nitrate, charcoal and sulfur.

"Prisoners"
      O'Neill: And this just came to you?
      Daniel: No, it came to me while I was suffocating.

Comment

I think the only reason people would panic would be of the fact that the government has kept such a project secret for so many years. Then, they would only see that enemies like the Goa'uld or the Ori or the Wraith would want to enslave them or wipe us out and there’s nothing that our government can do to stop them with the current knowledge and level of technology we have.

Which is why in Stargate, and most likely in reality, they're waiting to meet a friendly race advanced enough and wiling to share their knowledge and technology, so we may defend ourselves against any dangerous threat we might encounter. What the government doesn't seem to realise however, is that no matter how advanced you are, there will always be someone else with greater power that could be a threat to our society.

So in other words, people will panic at first, no matter what and that is a bridge that they'll have to cross some day, the sooner ther better I say. But the fact is, there will always be something that will threaten us in any kind of form. What would need to be done first, is for us Earthlings to unite instead of fight amongst each other and open our eyes to the true reality within our known universe. Only then can we defend ourselves against any kind of threat that comes our way.

All this of course applies as much as if the Stargate was real or in reality. So what ever kind of extra-terrestrial secret the government is keeping a secret, they should reveal it and let us unite and defeat our enemies in peace and unity instead of all this useless and endless battle for power.

Sorry for the long read, but I had to get that out of my system. Now there’s something to ponder about.
        Last edited by The_Gatester; 26 June 2006, 01:45 PM.
        Evolution has no limits!

Comment

If Stargate was real then i would bring a wraith stunner to class with me... and be sure to sit in the back of the room...
          sigpic

Comment

If Stargate was real then i would bring a wraith stunner to class with me... and be sure to sit in the back of the room...Haha, that's a good one. But I think a Goa'uld Zat gun would be more efficient and less noticeable. Plus you could make the teacher's chair disappear right before she sits down on it.
            Evolution has no limits!

Comment

Originally posted by The_Wanderer
              If Stargate was real then i would bring a wraith stunner to class with me... and be sure to sit in the back of the room...

Haha, that's a good one. But I think a Goa'uld Zat gun would be more efficient and less noticeable. Plus you could make the teacher's chair disappear right before she sits down on it.
              Spoiler:
              Before you met me I was a fairy princess
              I caught frogs and called them prince
              And made myself a queen
              Before you knew me I traveled 'round the world
              I slept in castles and fell in love
              Because I was taught to dream

I found mayonnaise bottles and poked holes on top
              To capture tinkerbell
              They were just fireflies to the untrained eye
              But I could always tell

I believe in fairytales and dreamers dreams like bed sheet sails
              And I believe in Peter Pan and miracles
              And anything I can to get by
              And fireflies...

"What's the point of being grown-up if you can't act childish sometimes?" -- Doctor Who

Comment

I truly hope that Stargate is real, because with global warming becoming a far greater threat than the Ori will ever be, we will need the ability to escape to another planet.

Comment

I Reckon All the Nations of earth should get there own uninhabited planet but keep in contact in the form of an alliance basicly the same as the UN and leave earth as a nature reserve and then all the kids get to go there on field trips to learn about thier heritige.

Earth can be the meeting place of the interplantetary version of the UN
                  War does not determine who is right, war determines who is left.

Comment

Originally posted by Setesh
                    Oh, and if stargate were real I would stand in line to get a snake implanted in my head. Yeah sure, I wouldn't be in control, but I'd live forever inside this really cool guy. Assuming I get to partake in his pleasures, taste what he tastes etc. I can't think of anything greater. Long live the systemlords. I mean, literary.
                    Personally, the whole "I wouldn't be in control" bit is why I would want a Tok'ra. I might not get a sarcophagus, but I'll still get most of the benefits of a snake in my head and I get to keep some control over my body.

But the real problem comes in when Tretonin becomes the new miracle drug. If it gets approved by the FDA, the company(ies) selling the stuff would become incredibly rich, because the people on Tretonin literally have to remain on the stuff or else they die from lacking an immune system.
                    Such a shame that I wouldn't know by now your revelations
                    Cut me in, I don't wanna live without your revelations.
                    -Audioslave

Comment

Originally posted by Jakebbq
                      I Reckon All the Nations of earth should get there own uninhabited planet but keep in contact in the form of an alliance basicly the same as the UN and leave earth as a nature reserve and then all the kids get to go there on field trips to learn about thier heritige.

Earth can be the meeting place of the interplantetary version of the UN
                      That would be great if that happened because of all the fighting.What would you call your planet?
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X