X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Formerhost
    Hmm... what about Vala + Rodney McKay?
    Or...

OT10? To commemorate the record-breaking tenth season with an unforgettable romance of epic proportions?

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
      Or...

OT10? To commemorate the record-breaking tenth season with an unforgettable romance of epic proportions?
      Everybody with everybody?

Comment

Ok, only cause there were so many new ideas and so many that didn't stand a chance of ever 'winning'

feel free to vote again, and you can vote for more than one option you could have had i not screwed it up

and i PROMISE i won't edit it again
        Last edited by Skydiver; 16 March 2006, 01:18 PM.
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
          Dang...and I had thought you meant Thor.
          No, but in the campaign running rampant here on GW to DENY THE LOVE, there is no avatar for Kvasir, so I had to make do.
          You should see the manip I did last year...of Thor and Sam's daughter Tham...picture below but spoilered out as it is, erm, disturbing.
          Disturbing? I'm going to have nightmares tonight.
          I'm a girl! A girly girly girl!

Okay, you got me. I can't accept change. This message may look like it was typed on a computer and posted on the internet, but it is actually cave drawings delivered by smoke signals.

Naquada Enhanced Chastity Belts -SG1 edition. On sale now! Heck, I'll give them away

Daniel Jackson Appreciation and Discussion -because he's more than pretty

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=89

Daniel Jackson: The Beacon of Hope and The Man Who Opened the Stargate

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
            Ok, only cause there were so many new ideas and so many that didn't stand a chance of ever 'winning'

feel free to vote again, and you can vote for more than one option you could have had i not screwed it up

and i PROMISE i won't edit it again
            So what about voting for more than one option? 'cause I didn't manage to again...

Comment

Originally posted by Dani347
              No, but in the campaign running rampant here on GW to DENY THE LOVE, there is no avatar for Kvasir, so I had to make do.

Disturbing? I'm going to have nightmares tonight.
              You were warned, my friend.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
                You were warned, my friend.

But, it was in spoiler tags. Warning me about spoiler tags is like warning a chocoholic that there's a candy store around the corner.
                I'm a girl! A girly girly girl!

Okay, you got me. I can't accept change. This message may look like it was typed on a computer and posted on the internet, but it is actually cave drawings delivered by smoke signals.

Naquada Enhanced Chastity Belts -SG1 edition. On sale now! Heck, I'll give them away

Daniel Jackson Appreciation and Discussion -because he's more than pretty

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=89

Daniel Jackson: The Beacon of Hope and The Man Who Opened the Stargate

Comment

Originally posted by travis
                  Man it be so halarious to have Vala run SGC. I can already imagine vala having a few muscle merry's giving her a neck and shoulder massage during a breifing, and other scenario that's way to rude for me to write. :-)
                  You know, that might make a really funny fan fic.

I almost voted for that but then decided on muppet-gate. i want to see Farscape's Rygel and that other king of personality, Vasir (is that his name, the new Ancient dude?) argue over the team's missions.

Comment

Oh, so not fair! You put muppetgate in! Of course I had to vote for that.

Now everytime I watch the show I'm going to have that damn theme song running through my head I'm visualising Kvasir and Rygel running the place and being chased around by Miss Piggy and Kermit et al

"The Muppet Show" (Opening)

Kermit: It's the Muppet Show with our Very Special Guest Star, _____!

Females: It's time to play the music
                    It's time to light the lights
                    It's time to meet the Muppets on the Muppet Show tonight.

Males: It's time to put on makeup
                    It's time to dress up right
                    It's time to raise the curtain on the Muppet Show tonight.

Waldorf: Why do we always come here
                    Statler: I guess we'll never know
                    Waldorf: It's like a kind of torture
                    both: To have to watch the show

(brief interlude)

Muppets: And now let's get things started
                    Audience: Why don't you get things started
                    Kermit: It's time to get things started
                    Muppets: on the most sensational inspirational celebrational Muppetational
                    this is what we call the Muppet Show!

(Gonzo blows his trumpet)

repeat ad nauseam
                    -

Comment

i'd have to make it from scratch again, it won't let me edit it to make it multiple choice...which sucks in so many ways
                      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RealmOfX
                        Oh, so not fair! You put muppetgate in! Of course I had to vote for that.

Now everytime I watch the show I'm going to have that damn theme song running through my head I'm visualising Kvasir and Rygel running the place and being chased around by Miss Piggy and Kermit et al

LOL--for any Farscape/Sg1 fans out there, someone made a lovely Farscape music video set to the Muppet show theme song. It's hilarious

Here's the link for any interested parties.

http://umsa7.ums.edu/~anniebw/video/..._farscape.html

If I knew more SG1 and had the DVDs, it might be fun to make one to Sg1

Comment

*Grins* I voted for Baltar running the SGC...Oh, the crossover fun!
                          (Woo, only one to have voted that particular one so far...)

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

Working...
                          X