• Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok, last alteration i swear
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
      How about the men have to dress as scantily and the women wear more clothes?
      That's a good one, I would love to see that! Though depends on the men. Landry can keep his cloths on.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
        Yeah, but how MUCH of it is a dream? 'cause technically, he could step out of the shower and it's still season six and then Jonas doesn't HAVE to go away and if it meant getting Jonas back, I'd even be willing to have Sam waiting for Jack when he stepped out of the shower.

go back to season 6 (the last great *season*), AND have sam and jack together?....

jesus, joseph, and mary, YEEEEEESSSS!!!

*clears throat*

sally
        sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dani347
          Hey! Why isn't there an option for other?

I want a gate room wedding. Sam in a beautiful white gown, Hammond giving her away, all her friends there, and as she walks to the iris to say her vows, Kvasir is waiting there for her, so he can declare his undying love, and they can live happily ever after.

And, possibly Ba'al rushing in saying, "Samantha! You can't do this to me!"

dani...

gives dani this --> /

how's that, hon?

sally
          sally

sigpic

Comment

I voted for Jonas. But only to guest appear in one episode or so. I just kind of miss him at times.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal

dani...

gives dani this --> /

how's that, hon?

sally
              Almost perfect. How about, Now, isn't that better?
              I'm a girl! A girly girly girl!

Okay, you got me. I can't accept change. This message may look like it was typed on a computer and posted on the internet, but it is actually cave drawings delivered by smoke signals.

Naquada Enhanced Chastity Belts -SG1 edition. On sale now! Heck, I'll give them away

Daniel Jackson Appreciation and Discussion -because he's more than pretty

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=89

Daniel Jackson: The Beacon of Hope and The Man Who Opened the Stargate

Comment

Tough call between seeing Janet whack Daniel and Vala and Walter running off to a trailer together....both would be equally amusing. Chose Janet whacking Daniel, although seeing results I wish I'd given a point to Vala and Walter. =^)
                Four out of five voices in my head agree: I'm ok. It's the fifth one that scares the hell out of me.

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                  go back to season 6 (the last great *season*), AND have sam and jack together?....

jesus, joseph, and mary, YEEEEEESSSS!!!

*clears throat*

sally
                  Sally, I agree with the red part of your sentence, the second one is optional.

sorry, couldn't resist
                  Kingdom of Samanda : Hic Comitas Regit

Comment

I would like Jack back full time but that means that Sam and Jack can't be together so I think I would accept Jack for just one episode ..where we have some flasbacks of what Sam and Jack have been up too in season 9 on their free time .After all , Sam didn't say that she misses Jack so I think they were seeing each other as much as they could ..perhaps the week end or even twice a month....who knows !!! I would love to see in flasbacks what Jack really did at the homeland security ..Perhaps he was bored and then we could see Sam enters his office for a big RST cuddle . hehehehe

I would love for the team to be back as they used to be ..the old SG1 team and NO one else but as it will not be possible now that they introduced Cameron/Vala ..I will probably accept them ..cameron needs to prove himself to me a bit more ..I think he was made the primary character in season 9 and I really hated that because he was the guy coming out of nowhere but supposedly had a really important track record with SGC ..a Hero ,in a way and I can't stand that .
                    Vala in Crusade was really good .She at least demonstrated that she could have a lot of feelings for someone and something ...I liked her a lot in Crusade but I could see Aeryn from Fasrcape a lot in Crusade . still , I prefer her as a deeper and emotional character rather than a sexy girl who wants to jump Daniel .

Right ,Stargate sg1 will never be the same anyway not matter what but if TPTB gives us a good explanation on Sam and Jack and what's going on or went on in season 9 between those 2 ..then I'm ready to accept : Stargate the new generation .I won't propably be an avid fan but I will still watch the show .I will not buy the season 9 boxset though because that season did nothing to me at all and have no intention of watching season 9 reruns on TV but I will carry on watching season 10 if I know very early on that Sam and Jack are a couple ( I 'd like to see some season 9 flasbacks of Jack at Homeland security and Sam meeting him there in season 10 ,perhaps for the 200 th episode) then I can move on and watch the rest of the series as a casual viewer .

Oh , and I would prefer Jonas back rather than keeping Cameron ..Sam can be the only one in charge of SG1 in that case . Jonas was a great character and should have stayed IN the show even as a recurring character if they didn't want him back full time .

Caty
                    Last edited by Catysg1; 16 March 2006, 05:14 AM.

Comment

Hey! Why isn't there an option for other?

I want a gate room wedding. Sam in a beautiful white gown, Hammond giving her away, all her friends there, and as she walks to the iris to say her vows, Kvasir is waiting there for her, so he can declare his undying love, and they can live happily ever after.

And, possibly Ba'al rushing in saying, "Samantha! You can't do this to me!"
                      i love it!
                      Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

Almost perfect. How about, Now, isn't that better?
                        Oh that's a sick OT3 Dani...just...sick.

And yet...I can't keep from giggling about it.

NO!

It's sick I tell ya.

/me snerkes

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Hey, I was all for an exclusive relationship between Sam and Kvasir (they're soulmates, I tell you!) but people in other threads keep making a convincing case for Ba'al. What can I do?
                          I'm a girl! A girly girly girl!

Okay, you got me. I can't accept change. This message may look like it was typed on a computer and posted on the internet, but it is actually cave drawings delivered by smoke signals.

Naquada Enhanced Chastity Belts -SG1 edition. On sale now! Heck, I'll give them away

Daniel Jackson Appreciation and Discussion -because he's more than pretty

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=89

Daniel Jackson: The Beacon of Hope and The Man Who Opened the Stargate

Comment

Vala + Walter = The Ultimate Ship

'Nuff said.

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
                              Vala + Walter = The Ultimate Ship

'Nuff said.
                              Hmm... what about Vala + Rodney McKay?

Comment

Hey, I was all for an exclusive relationship between Sam and Kvasir (they're soulmates, I tell you!) but people in other threads keep making a convincing case for Ba'al. What can I do?
                                Dang...and I had thought you meant Thor.

You should see the manip I did last year...of Thor and Sam's daughter Tham...picture below but spoilered out as it is, erm, disturbing.

Spoiler:
                                In case you were wondering as I was what Sam and Thor's child would look like, feast your eyes below and meet: THAM!
                                Spoiler:
                                I'm warning you...you WILL have nightmares...
                                Spoiler:
                                Last chance...
                                Spoiler:
                                Okay...you asked for it!
                                Spoiler:

THAM!!!!!!!!!

Yes, Tham is proud that she has followed in her mother's footsteps and works at the SGC. Thor, the doting daddy, loves to comment on how her looks favor his side of the gene pool (although she does have her mother's hair...)

I wonder if Kvasir is jealous...

/me ponders

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Working...
                                X