X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A space weevil's gullet?

I want my Sam/Kvasir wedding on there!
    I'm a girl! A girly girly girl!

Okay, you got me. I can't accept change. This message may look like it was typed on a computer and posted on the internet, but it is actually cave drawings delivered by smoke signals.

Naquada Enhanced Chastity Belts -SG1 edition. On sale now! Heck, I'll give them away

Daniel Jackson Appreciation and Discussion -because he's more than pretty

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=89

Daniel Jackson: The Beacon of Hope and The Man Who Opened the Stargate

Comment

Originally posted by Dani347
      A space weevil's gullet?
      Ah, space weevil.
      Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
      - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
        any more suggestions folks? cause i think i can always reset the poll and we can start over voting.

how much more silliness can we have????
        sg1 goes on a mission to a planet made out of ice cream and because they have passed trought the sun just like in Red sky the icecream starts to melt.

Holy aunt emma its ice cram
        Last edited by Chemp; 15 March 2006, 01:03 PM.
        4 easy steps how to make people hate you
        Spoiler:
        Ignore them
        Spoiler:
        talk bad about them behind their backs
        Spoiler:
        Use lots of spoiler tags
        Spoiler:
        Your name has to be Rihard Gaberšcek

sigpic

Comment

Ooo, Baltar in charge of the SGC! Freakadelic. Just imagine what would happen if Baltar met Vala.

Does this mean Doc Cottle takes over for Lam?

Comment

How about they chain Vala to Daniel until he finally tells everyone what he was talking about in WoO? And, if he doesn't remember after all these years, make something up.

Okay, you got me. I can't accept change. This message may look like it was typed on a computer and posted on the internet, but it is actually cave drawings delivered by smoke signals.

Naquada Enhanced Chastity Belts -SG1 edition. On sale now! Heck, I'll give them away

Comment

any more suggestions folks? cause i think i can always reset the poll and we can start over voting.

how much more silliness can we have????
              Rygel takes over SGC

and Daniel marries Vala and live happily ever after would be cool too, there're already tons of fanfics about it among D/V shippers

Comment

How about the Stargate Project gets taken over by Torchwood and Captain Jack Harkness gets to run amok? Then we can have occasional visits from Doctor Who and his two companions- who are the great grandkids of Sam & Jack.

Comment

just voted for Sam and Jack but Jack coming out of the shower is not a bad idea at all

Comment

well, so many folks are expressing thier sincere wishes for season ten....that this is for folks to just have a little fun adn silliness

and i can add other silly options, i just can't/won't reset the votes
                    What about something having to do with Janet?

Lots o' folks (like me) really miss our spunky MD. I know it's a serious wish so it might not have place in this bit of silliness...but, what the heck.

So...THE FULL TIME RETURN OF OUR DIMINUTIVE NAPOLEONIC POWERMONGER

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Hot damn, cylons running the SGC!!

We did have Doral pop through the gate on Ethon - it's only a matter of time.

Comment

Sticks turn out to be the key to defeating the Ori.

Prior; "Hallowed are the..."
                        -SMACK-
                        Prior; "Punished will be the..."
                        -SMACK-
                        Prior; "The Ori will..."
                        -SMACK-
                        Daniel; "This is quite relaxing."

Maybe even use the Ori staff...
                        -I was, am, and will be, Aeon9570 (if I ever remember the password)-
                        -You want to mess with the Ancients? Please update your will...-
                        -S/J, you cannot stop it, it is not 'possible', it just is.-

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
                          What about something having to do with Janet?

Lots o' folks (like me) really miss our spunky MD. I know it's a serious wish so it might not have place in this bit of silliness...but, what the heck.

So...THE FULL TIME RETURN OF OUR DIMINUTIVE NAPOLEONIC POWERMONGER

Since we're going silly, if Janet's back, how about she slaps Vala and tells her, "Your Daniel, nothing, hussy!"?

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                            If everyone is married, that'd be a very boring show.

I'm in the "Keep Jonas Single" Club. And keep Daniel single, too. Just because. lol
                            I'm in the Keep Jonas Single Club too. (Well except for in my fanfics. ) Jonas and Kianna make my stomach turn. They look like siblings! Or at least cousions.

I like Daniel to stay single as well. He doesn't seem to have much luck with women. I also wonder if he can have kids. He was married to Sha're for a year, and they seemed to be very close...

Comment

ok, ther'es janet, and a self indulgent one of my own
                              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

ok, ther'es janet, and a self indulgent one of my own
                                Well, I wanted her to smack Vala, but okay, that's one I can vote for.

Comment

Working...
                                X