Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know it probibly wont happen, but it would be super cool if the Wraith came from the Atlantis Galaxy and fed on the Priors. Unlikely i know as the Ori Ships are far far ahead of the wraith. But a three sided war would be pretty cool. We could play both sides againgst the other. could make for some good episodes. The Wraith would likely want to start feeding on the more primitive planets, maybe even the ones the Ori had converted. Enter the Ori to protect their new flock. But the whole crossover thing has more potential for disaster than good story telling.

Comment

common 9th chevron dont you think thats a little far, the asgard are going to all come allong and kick ass, they had an alliance withe the ancients long ago some of the ancients must havebeen mates withe thor or the others they must have some concern
      Martha Stewart

Comment

Originally posted by Amaru
        i think this will probably happen some sort of way. I'd have to rewatch the finale, but everyone and everything was destroyed except carter. The ancients are gonna have to FINALLY help out and fix the problems they ran away from.
        quite right, dont you think thousands of years ago the ancients when hanging out with the nox asgard and furlings had a mead with thor and co, and dont you think in their hearts or whatever, they dont want their mates to die. gota be thinking 'man thor was a cool kat, we should chill with him again, just take care of these ori first
        Martha Stewart

Comment

Originally posted by danb00
          Will they ever get the cloned jack into season 10?
          Ever be an ori small battle on planet earth
          i feel your pain, i miss jack as much as anybody but the series has moved on and so should we. personaly i wish cam could pull off the same comedy as jack, just cant do it
          Martha Stewart

Comment

there is speculation that both ships survived, but the Korelev just got itself split in the front into 2 pieces and the vacuum of space made the explosion seem larger than it was.
            http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/9...sigcopy9ie.jpg
            The Alliance is born!!!!

Comment

New Ally = Lucian Alliance.
              http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
              http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

Originally posted by Peoples_General
                New Ally = Lucian Alliance.
                Possible, but I think they would have to be classified as a "shaky" ally. I would never turn my back on them, that's for sure.
                sigpic
                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                "...phu...ah..."
                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

great cliffhanger. good old fashioned space battle. As usual, the Tau'ri get their asses kicked by the bad guys. here's what i think will happen:
                  it was the Korelev that was destroyed. Mitchell was able to get to a F-302 and Daniel was transported to an Ori ship where Vala is. the Odyssey managed to escape but badly damaged.

Comment

There are many possible things that could have happened at the end of the episode. I'll list possibilities by character.
                    Daniel: We know that Daniel was on the Korelev near the end of the episode. The Korelev could have been destroyed and Daniel transported to the Ori ship. Its also possible that the Korelev is not destroyed and Daniel is transported or he might still be on the ship. In this case why wouldn't the Ori destroy them? I think the ship could be badly damaged and the Ori leave everyone there to die slowly.
                    Mitchell: Mitchell was also on the Korelev when last we saw him. He might have made it to an F-302 in which case he might be stuck or could return to the Korelev. (If Korelev is destroyed and Od hasn' launched F-302's) Mitchell wouldn't be able to dock. Now there's an outside chance (meaning cool, but not going to happen) that Mitchell will get the F-302 over to Carter and somehow get her inside. Then Carter overides the dealy and they hyper jump out of there. Mitchell could also be stuck on the Korelev.
                    Teal'c: He was on the Lucian alliance ship at the end. He could have been teleported away by the Asguard. Much more likely is that he becamed trapped on the ship where he might have been let go or held prisoner. Who knows.
                    Carter: Near the supergate at the end of the episode. She could be rescued by the the Asguard or the surviving Earth ship. She could have been abducted by the Ori.

Odyessey: I think the Odyessey was probably destroyed. It didn't have any past season characters on it.

Korelev: I think the Korelev survived because even if Daniel and Mitchell somehow both got of the ship, that cool russian colonel guy would have died.
                    I've also noticed that every season they have an important character that's only around for 2-3 episodes. That would fit with the commander of the Odyessey. Watch the seasons, its a pattern.

That's my view of things anyways.

Comment

Lol whats with all this specullation stuff all you have to do is check it at Gateworld it explains the basics of next season.
                      Here come the Spoilers:

-Daneil is abord the same ship as Vala prob trasported by the Ori who may have an intrest in Daneil being that he is the 1 who revealed the exsistance of our galaxy to them.
                      -The Odyssey is Battling a Fleet of gould mother ships under control of the Lucian Alliance My guess is they split after seeing the other ships getting there asses kicked and holding telc hostage or somethin cause they think they where setup.

These ships seem to have shield Tech like that of Ancient ships. We have yet to see what effect Ancient Drones will have on them.
                      Or perhaps later on Wraith ships after all the Wraith in great numbers are able to destroy some Ancient ships.

An Intresting Idea would be if the Ori meet with the Ashen and the Ashen pretend to go along as they always do making there own plans only to be outsmarted by the Ori and have to come to earth for help.

Another Idea for season 10 would be a Planet a fewdecades behind us like Jonas's planet but it has been infiltrated by Goulds at the higest lvs of there Goveremnt like they where trying to do on our planet. Perhaps the world was on the brink of world war and the gould managed to play peace makers and unite the world under what appears to be peace but of course the gould have there own plans to use this civilization to reshape and rebuild there new empire.

Comment

First of all i want to say hi, im ashamed for not finding this site ages ago.

Originally posted by Peoples_General
                        I think that Asgard ship will come by an teleport Carter aboard. I don't think Kvasir would just leave her stranded like that.
                        Yeah i was thinking at the same thing, i mean the asgard ship isnt distroyed so i guess that the asguard ship beam everyone out and jump to hyper..

and mitchel escaped with a 302.

about the upcoming things, i guess that they find the anti-ascended weapon and then the ascended decend..

Another hope is the Orion in Atlantis.. that might do some damage..

Comment

i think Adria is gonna be played by Jodelle Ferland, after someone suggested she could be in this ep...because i just got a copy of her resume and it says shes going to be in SG1 this year... and this part sounds like something she would play!

Comment

Working...
                          X