Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just hope the Ori discover that weapon Merlin build, and either descend, or find a way to counteract its effects, or shift them back to the Milky Way galaxy, forcing the Ancients to descend, or leave the galaxy forever, but before the Ancients depart, they give the people of the Milky way galaxy technology that will forever prevent the Ori from venturing to it.

Comment

First off, our fleet there was pathic in size.
      And definetly not every milkeyway ship was destroyed.
      Take a good look at season 8 reckoning how many ha'taks was still left after that, hundrets.

As for how they get out of it, i would guess, the control crystal carter implaneted into the supergate does in fact takes the dialing over and dials the gate out. PReferbaly cuts the gate off right in time to cut the first ori reinforment ship in half.
      This will stop the invasion for now from getting reinforcements for the time.
      Then i guess the ori will collect surviviors, they do want after all people worship them to gain power. dead people don't worship.

Comment

it has to have been the korelev destroyed

why? well it wouldn't be much of a cliffhanger if 5 min into the s10 premiere the korelev picks up sam and 3/4 of the team is reunited straight away.

Comment

I think that Asgard ship will come by an teleport Carter aboard. I don't think Kvasir would just leave her stranded like that.
          http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
          http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

Stop the priors and you stop the ships - thats my view. Now, just how could they stop the priors..

Comment

I really Hope they don't do the Danielle Ascention thing...
              I could see it, that he Ascends talks to ancients, and then takes human form again on the Ori Ship....

That would be so tired.

Comment

I really want to see Arthur return and have found the Saangraal just to see the look on Danny and Cameron's faces because they practically scoffed the leader of Camelot when he said that they need not worry, Arthur will soon return.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Tsid.
                  I really Hope they don't do the Danielle Ascention thing...
                  I could see it, that he Ascends talks to ancients, and then takes human form again on the Ori Ship....

That would be so tired.
                  They probably transported him into the Ori ship. I don't think the Ori will just annihilate potentional worshipers like that.

Comment

I was wondering if the Ori went to the Aschen Confederation and converted them, they could possibly be a serious challenge, after all In the Episode 2010 the Aschen help earth defeat the goa'uld. Who are some more possible enemies?
                    For those who want peace, prepare for war

S.P.Q.R. Senatus Populusque Romanus

Comment

The Aschen are probably dead. They did get the address to a black hole so they probably hade a big ass army ready and BANG trapped.
                      And I dont think the Aschen whould join the ori even if they did come to them.

Gifts
                      -X-
                      --------------
                      Click Me And Win A Pie!

Comment

Thanks to what happened on Atlantis this past week,
                        Spoiler:
                        my best bet is it's the Wraith,
                        and combined with the Ori, that's going to be a double dose of chaos right there.

Comment

Im guessing it will be Ori footsoldiers, as the new enemies are going to be connected to the Ori.
                          Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
                          - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

i sincerly hope that arthur and merlin are two nice guys that knowing that the Ori will eventually come in our galaxy started building a big and powerfull fleet.

and that they were in some kind of stasis waiting for the Ori to come.

and now, to kick some asses. Not defeat the Ori themself, but defeat any kind of ships they send.

because in my vision, merlin and arthur were good ingineers and build some ultra impossible to destroy ships.

or something like it.

and i don't want the Ori to be be "killed". I want them to exist, but not beeing able to come back and give us a fight.

Or, if the Ori are "killed", the same thing happening with the Ancients (good cannot exist without evil, and viceversa).

Comment

It's Adria and anymore of those "Oracle" or "Children of the Ori" people.

Comment

Thanks to what happened on Atlantis this past week, my best bet is it's the Wraith, and combined with the Ori, that's going to be a double dose of chaos right there.
                                It's not the Aschen, while the Wraith may make in into the MW, but that will be sorted out & ended by the end of the first or at least the second ep. The ones after that introduce the Asurans.

The new enemy in S10, is Vala's daughter. Before it was the Priors, now it's the Ori's oracle & the footsoldiers she commands. This is why Vala stays with Sg-1 as a team member.

Comment

Working...
                                X