Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Furlings are not the good guys.... So i'm saying the Furlings, the things we thought were nice warm and fuzzy will eat us alive!!!
    Subspace Energy Technology Thread
    http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...68#post8685268

Comment

Originally posted by Auralis
      First off, our fleet there was pathic in size.
      And definetly not every milkeyway ship was destroyed.
      Take a good look at season 8 reckoning how many ha'taks was still left after that, hundrets.

As for how they get out of it, i would guess, the control crystal carter implaneted into the supergate does in fact takes the dialing over and dials the gate out. PReferbaly cuts the gate off right in time to cut the first ori reinforment ship in half.
      This will stop the invasion for now from getting reinforcements for the time.
      Then i guess the ori will collect surviviors, they do want after all people worship them to gain power. dead people don't worship.
      She couldn't dial out once the Ori ships dialed in and they can keep the gate open indefinitely because it’s drawing power from the effects of a black hole.

Comment

Originally posted by Flibble
        Stop the priors and you stop the ships - thats my view. Now, just how could they stop the priors..
        Exactly!!!! I don't know why they didn't bring the Anti-Prior device just in case the Priors where supplying the ship with a steady stream of power they know that they initially powered them so whose to say that they aren't supplying them with a steady stream of power, but Anyways it wouldn't hurt to try and if it worked then we could open up a can of whoop a** on them.

Comment

Originally posted by JUNIOR
          Exactly!!!! I don't know why they didn't bring the Anti-Prior device just in case the Priors where supplying the ship with a steady stream of power they know that they initially powered them so whose to say that they aren't supplying them with a steady stream of power, but Anyways it wouldn't hurt to try and if it worked then we could open up a can of whoop a** on them.
          Well IMHO you're quite off. The anti-Prior device works on the base of ultrasonic waves: it's a field generator emmiting fluctuating ultrasonic frequencies. That means you have to have a medium (like air) to transmit it. That would so not be possible in outer space.

And to the thread caption:
          I thing (as generalgater) that we would see some time travel. I see it this way: Mitchell was heading to the hangar, Carter was hanging near the Supergate and as I recall, they've mentioned timetravel when they talked about Merlin.

Comment

A new enemy would hopefully be something unrelated to the Ori, not a child of the Ori, or their footsoldiers.

Comment

Originally posted by McSwift
              Furlings are not the good guys.... So i'm saying the Furlings, the things we thought were nice warm and fuzzy will eat us alive!!!
              So if they aint good guys... WHY THE HELL did the Ancients, Asgard AND the Nox have an alliance with them?????

McKay: Crap.
              Hermiod: What did you do?
              McKay: I just ran it through a translation program. It's Wraith.
              Hermiod: Crap, indeed.

Comment

I think the Furlings maybe introduced this season.

Comment

Originally posted by JuskoBurik
                  Well IMHO you're quite off. The anti-Prior device works on the base of ultrasonic waves: it's a field generator emmiting fluctuating ultrasonic frequencies. That means you have to have a medium (like air) to transmit it. That would so not be possible in outer space.

And to the thread caption:
                  I thing (as generalgater) that we would see some time travel. I see it this way: Mitchell was heading to the hangar, Carter was hanging near the Supergate and as I recall, they've mentioned timetravel when they talked about Merlin.
                  Oh, I never thought of it that way!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mackan
                    A new enemy would hopefully be something unrelated to the Ori, not a child of the Ori, or their footsoldiers.
                    However, it was stated before that this "new" enemy would be related to the Ori. So, it being
                    Spoiler:
                    Vala's daughter
                    could very well be the case.
                    sigpic
                    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                    "...phu...ah..."
                    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

The new enemy, This is purly speculation as i have seen no spoilors on this... Valas Doughter is not it, why she was created by the Ori, so its not new. Bt connected to the Ori, they mean allied, much like the Brein to the Dominion in DS9. A new race, who know, i dont think any of us do.

Comment

Originally posted by Lightning
                        I really want to see Arthur return and have found the Saangraal just to see the look on Danny and Cameron's faces because they practically scoffed the leader of Camelot when he said that they need not worry, Arthur will soon return.
                        i think this will probably happen some sort of way. I'd have to rewatch the finale, but everyone and everything was destroyed except carter. The ancients are gonna have to FINALLY help out and fix the problems they ran away from.

Comment

Will they ever get the cloned jack into season 10?
                          Ever be an ori small battle on planet earth

Comment

I would say no to both cases.

Comment

The new enemy could be some advanced Ori worship race from the Ori galaxy.

Comment

I wonder: is it possible that Khalek becomes our new ally? Considering that he's almost genetically ascended, he would eventually be targeted/noticed by the Ori. And he who is our enemy's enemy is our friend. So...some possinble SG-1/Khalek interaction, perhaps? He could certainly help them with finding Merlins weapon.
                                "Those who listen the most experience the least."

Comment

Working...
                                X