Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm really hoping that they have changed their minds about which ship was destroyed. Korelev would be so much more interesting to keep..

Comment

i think TPTB really need to cool it on killing off characters...
      My flickr photography.

Comment

Originally posted by angsty_otaku

^^^ I second that motion

All in favor say, I
        For those who want peace, prepare for war

S.P.Q.R. Senatus Populusque Romanus

Comment

I

Comment

they said on teh show that the Korolev was "rushed" into service when they found the gate meaning it isn't finsihed and would be hit harder by the ori weapons also all spoilers point to it getting blown up as well as the look of horror on Chevok's face before the ship blows up, also all the spoilers say its ws toast...why else would daniel be on board the ori flagship...

"Their victims knew no peace until the Ori came and whispered to them"Sleep for the end draws near"and on that day all will rejoice when the Ori come and lay them low. "

Comment

They gotta let him live!

All that wrangling and political arm-twisting to get his own spaceship...and boom. Whadda letdown, eh?

Col. Chekov was a memorable character. The dynamic between him and Landry developed quite nicely. If he is truly dead as a character, then I will miss him.

Comment

agreed.

Comment

Originally posted by OmegaProject
                  ^^^ I second that motion

All in favor say, I
                  I
                  -

Comment

Im think it was was the odessey infact it has to be the odessey that was destroyed in the finale of season 9 because non of sg-1 one on the odessey and daniel and mitchell were both on the korelov even if mitchel got off daniel would still have been on so theres no way they destroyed the korelov.

Comment

go read the spoilers for Sg-1 Korolev is toast...printed and done

"Their victims knew no peace until the Ori came and whispered to them"Sleep for the end draws near"and on that day all will rejoice when the Ori come and lay them low. "

Comment

Originally posted by Øsiris øf the Øri

Even heard of spoilers are sometimes to make you think one think, and *bam* the unexpected. Makes a better show if the producers "pull a fast one" on us.
                        Or all my blabber could be for nothing
                        For those who want peace, prepare for war

S.P.Q.R. Senatus Populusque Romanus

Comment

Originally posted by Øsiris øf the Øri
                          I think deep down we all knew it was the korolev but we all know also that they are not stuid enough to kill off daniel or mitchell. But foe Chekov he isn't what you would call a major character(though certinly not a minor one lol) kind of like frasier sad and dramatic if they die but they are still as far as they are conserned exspendable(ofcourse i am praying for a quick dash for the exscape pod possiblity)

Comment

The only way Chekov's demise would add to the series would be to drive a wedge between the U.S. and the rest of the world, with the Russians wanting to know why the Odyssey survived but the Korolev didn't. Otherwise his death is completely meaningless - we already know the Ori are evil, powerful, ruthless, and probably talk on their cell phones while driving their Naquadah-guzzling ships slowly in the passing lane.

It would be much more fun to see a just-beamed-aboard Chekov on the bridge of the Asgard ship, with Kvasir apologizing for the poor performance of the shields while making it clear it's not really the Asgards' fault.

Comment

I hate to see the use of the rusions in the series they always get kicked in the ass and then sg 1 gets to rescue them.How about they rescue sg1 for a change.Oh I hope chekov isn't dead he was the only russian character i liked on the show.
                              4 easy steps how to make people hate you
                              Spoiler:
                              Ignore them
                              Spoiler:
                              talk bad about them behind their backs
                              Spoiler:
                              Use lots of spoiler tags
                              Spoiler:
                              Your name has to be Rihard Gaberšcek

sigpic

Comment

Agreed, checkov alive brings much better story potential then him dead.

Comment

Working...
                                X