Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope he isn't killed off. I can deal with Pendergast, but Chekov? No way.

Mattathias

Comment

Originally posted by The Ori
      And sorry for being dopey what does tptb mean

I think it means "The Powers That Be"

Comment

nyet pinches

Comment

Alas, it wouldn't surprise me if hte writers killed off yet another interesting recurring character, only they can't use the "oh, this is our last season, so let's wrap up some loose ends by KILLING someone." There is a limit to 'reality.' and face it, we don't watch Stargate for reality; we want the heroes to win, not have most of the people get killed off. Good thing they don't have a pet dog or else something would have squashed it or eaten it by now (thinking back to what Chris Carter did to that poor pooch on X-Files)

Comment

i dont think hes getting killed off i read somewhere ages ago now that hes going to have an increased role in s10

Comment

I think it brings more realism to show honestly, (if that's possible lol) I mean come on how many enemies have been killed in the Stargate world, and how many of the SGC have died, I'm betting not as many.
              Last edited by sindicate; 03 March 2006, 04:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Stevo
                i dont think hes getting killed off i read somewhere ages ago now that hes going to have an increased role in s10
                I hope the Russians command the Prometheus' replacement... Orion, right?

Comment

That was a ship given to Russia by the US so they wouldnt take back the stargate.

Comment

Spoilers for season 10 ep 1:
                    Spoiler:

I can't believe they killed off Checkov, he was one of my favorite recurring characters after they killed of Jacob Carter. All the good characters are getting killed off left and right!

Spoilers for Season 9 ep 20:
                    Spoiler:

But otherwise I loved the season finale! I never really saw the Ori as that bad until I see their ships in action. 4 Ori ships against the entire Milky Way fleet and they come out without a scratch! Our galaxy is so screwed, how are the writers gonna write their way outta this one I don't know, but I can tell it's gonna be good!

Definition of a Gunslinger

Comment

They
                      Spoiler:
                      killed him off? I new the Korlev exploded but I wasn't too sure if he survived or not! Dang it... that's the russians out of the picture, they'v gone the path of the Tok'ra... RIP Colonel Checkov, you died a hero's death...
                      Checkov & Pendergast, next it's going to be Caldwell, Noooo! It's Final Destination style killings!

Comment

Spoiler:
                        Well according to the spoilers for season 10 on this site Daniel makes it off and ends up on the Ori ship with Valaa. We saw the bridge explode, the only way he made it off is if he got beamed off, in which case I doubt the Ori had any reason to want to beam Checkov off. I'm pretty sure he's dead!

Comment

SPOILERS FOR FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          #
                          #
                          #
                          #
                          #
                          #
                          #
                          #

#
                          #
                          #
                          The Korolov didnt blow up, it was the Odessy that was destroyed. THINK ABOUT IT. Mitchell and Daniel were on the Korolov, and Carter is in space, and Telac is on the Lucian ship. THUS they can blow up the Odessy, because no major characters were aboard.

Comment

well Mitchell was in a 302 fighter

Comment

Originally posted by deltsigpun
                              SPOILERS FOR FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Korolov didnt blow up, it was the Odessy that was destroyed. THINK ABOUT IT. Mitchell and Daniel were on the Korolov, and Carter is in space, and Telac is on the Lucian ship. THUS they can blow up the Odessy, because no major characters were aboard.
                              Spoiler:
                              Unfortunately you are wrong accoding to the official site spoilers and what the writers have released. They want you to think that but it was in fact the Korelev that we see destroyed at the end of 9x20.

Mitchell apparently made it to the 302s and was off ship, and we do not yet know how Daniel made it off.

I believed as you did at first and was dismayed when I peeked at the s10 spoilers!

Comment

I sure hope the Asgard beamed them to his ship. I liked Colonel Chekov, got used to him bugging the hell out of the SGC. If not, Colonel Chekov died as honorable as any Russian ever has
                                For those who want peace, prepare for war

S.P.Q.R. Senatus Populusque Romanus

Comment

Working...
                                X