Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Colonel Chekov is no more, I shall mourn him. I always liked his character on SG-1.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

i thought chekov was a great character.. i hope he did infact survive ep 20. hmmm i haven't decided who is alive and dead yet because we've seen our main characters survive lots of things when it looks definate that they were caught up in whatever catastrophe.

Comment

Please, oh please, let it be the odysuess that gert's destroyed! It would make SG1 a whole lot better if, say a new US ship was hyperdriving to a world without a gate to find some lost Alteran tech & they discover taht the Korlev is already there, beaming up the tech for Russia's use, the SGC would get really pieved! Death to Odyseuss! Life to Korlev!

Comment

I agree, letting the Korolev survive would add better plothooks.

Comment

Spoiler:
            It was the Korelev that was destroyed. It's definite. Well, both could have been destroyed, but the Korelev was destroyed according to "Flesh and Blood" spoilers months ago.

I doubt the Ori have beaming technology and even if they did, I see no reason why they'd want to beam him off. What? Because he recited the "Book of Origin", they wanted to spare his life?

I truly hope Chekov survived it somehow.
            Last edited by Major Tyler; 12 March 2006, 08:12 AM.

Comment

(FallanAngelII, you might want to add a slash to the end spoiler tag ).

Damn it! Colonel Chekov was the Best Character! he wasn't a hero, he wasn't a villain, he wasn't even and anti-hero. He was like another hero who had a different set of views... Wel, we've still got Woosley, who also has diffent set of views fro the Staragte programme... damn it again!
              Last edited by The Prophet; 12 March 2006, 05:21 AM.

Comment

I wouldn't be surpised Chekov lives as a prior afterwards.

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
                  If Colonel Chekov is no more, I shall mourn him. I always liked his character on SG-1.
                  Me too! I am saddened.
                  "...smart, funny, exciting, touching..." - Newsday

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
                    Agreed.

Comment

Colonel Chekov
                      19??-2006
                      We may not have always seen eye to eye, but in the end you died in the end proving us you were our friend.
                      http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/9...sigcopy9ie.jpg
                      The Alliance is born!!!!

Comment

Maybe they were able toget to the lifepods. Maybe theres's a heroic scene where Chekov saves a unconscious Daniel getting him to safety. Danny boy did hit floor pretty last we saw. Or maybe after losing Pendergast, daniel makes sure chekov gets off the ship by any means necessary. When we see them there's a exchange about how he saved Chekov by dragging his unconscious body to the pods and Chekov respond thats because you sucker punched me. Then Chekov says something in Russian that our international member will translate to I owe you an an a can of whoopass. That would explain why Carter is radioing the Ori ship in orbit of chulac for survivors of the Korelev. she was outside the ship and if the Ori started gobbling up the escape pods she would have seen it. that would also explain how Daniel finds Vala. Daniel and any other pows escape from the Ori and they have one of those bootleather scenes they love so much sneaking around the alien ship and they find Vala by herself. I mean they wouldn't just take the enemy to the unborn oracle of the Ori. With everyone either preparing for the invasion of Chulac or looking for the escaped prisoners so shes alone and ready to give birth and Daniel stays with her.
                        Captain John Sheridan: [practicing his apology for blowing up a Centauri War Cruiser] I apologize. I'm sorry. I'm sorry we had to defend ourselves against an unwarranted attack. I'm sorry that your crew was stupid enough to fire on a station filled with a quarter million civilians, including your own people. And I'm sorry I waited as long as I did before I blew them all straight to hell! As with everything else it's the thought that counts.

Beta Ray Bill: “ I have battled in the vastness of space and bled in the depths of Hell! Come for me, and you come for death!!!” Omega Flight #5 of 5

Comment

I like any idea that ends up with Chekov
                          Spoiler:
                          surviving the Korelev's destruction
                          . I just really like him for some reason.
                          sigpic
                          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                          "...phu...ah..."
                          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Mitchell: "All we have to do is make our way to the bridge, take control and fly her home"

Chekov: Bolshe moi, is he serious!!

Daniel: "Probably."

Mitchell to Chekov and surviving Russian crew: "Don't worry, we do this all the time. When we get back to earth you guys are coming over to Tealcs for movie night. what did he say he wanted , star Wars and pizza again?"

Daniel: "Chinese take out and Serenity"

Mitchell:"I aim to misbehave."
                            Captain John Sheridan: [practicing his apology for blowing up a Centauri War Cruiser] I apologize. I'm sorry. I'm sorry we had to defend ourselves against an unwarranted attack. I'm sorry that your crew was stupid enough to fire on a station filled with a quarter million civilians, including your own people. And I'm sorry I waited as long as I did before I blew them all straight to hell! As with everything else it's the thought that counts.

Beta Ray Bill: “ I have battled in the vastness of space and bled in the depths of Hell! Come for me, and you come for death!!!” Omega Flight #5 of 5

Comment

Maybe tptb changed their mind after talking with gateworld. Maybe the Odyesssey gets destroyed and the Korelev is doing the things in Flesh and Blood. Also I too love Colonel Chekov as a character. He has a hard role to play. The U.S. and Russia obviously distrust each other, it would have been much easier for the colonel to be a loud demanding ***. Instead he makes it seem that Russia and the U.S. can work together. He does what he has to (the Korelev), but you don't hate him for it. He is an honorable character who I believe should play a more important roll on the show. (or at least in the stargate universe) Maybe after awhile Chekov an Alpha site for the international community. Could have been an option for the russians. Use their ship to get their own alpha site and then ferry supplies between to make their own ships.

Comment

Yeah, With chekov they had the perfect basis for starting a earth gets to work together as one plotline.

Comment

Working...
                                X