Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They are being a help...providing intelligence on the Prior activity in the galaxy. It wouldnt be a good idea for them to tackle the Priors considering that the Priors are nothing like a Goa'uld. All their powers are natural not artificial making them capable of killing many tok'ra which the tok'ra won't allow as every death is a bad blow to them. And they can't really infiltrate them as well as the goa'uld since they will only infiltrate the converted humans of the MW galaxy not a base as so far...they havent established one in the MW galaxy.

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

Originally posted by sgafansam
      i really thought they would make a play for power but they have seemingly disapppeared. I guess the death of jacob was supposed to symbolize thier lack of importance in the following seasons.

id think they would be a damn big help with the ori.
      Yeah they disappear so they can build a massive armada in secret and the reason they been helping us is the ori do not take over the entire galexy before they enact their evil plans galactic domination.

Comment

I don't think the Tok'ra will ever cease to be important. Right now they don't seem to agree with telling us everything.

Comment

I don't think the Tok'Ra are ever going to be "gone". Jacob had to have a lot of supporters, and we've helped out and made friends with about as many Tok'ra as we've made enemies with. According to the episode summary of Death Knell, the Tok'ra said it was over (the Alliance), "for now".
          http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

What really drives me batty is that the number of Tok'ra has always been rather vague. 'Few and becoming fewer' tells me about as much as 'you're getting a pack of french fries'. It could be any amount! With all the Tok'ra characters we've seen die I keep expecting to suddenly find out that they're gone for good!

Comment

I think since the Tokra are a dying race, due to not having hosts they should see if the Asgaurd body's can be used as hosts. If the Tokra can use these cloned body's then they don't have to worry about sharing the body with a "host" since the Asguard clones are empty until a "personality" is downloaded into them. This would solve the dilema of the Tokra having to wait for voluntary hosts.

Comment

Originally posted by Clinux
                I think since the Tokra are a dying race, due to not having hosts they should see if the Asgaurd body's can be used as hosts. If the Tokra can use these cloned body's then they don't have to worry about sharing the body with a "host" since the Asguard clones are empty until a "personality" is downloaded into them. This would solve the dilema of the Tokra having to wait for voluntary hosts.
                Well, it doesn't have to be Asgard empty but I have mentioned the same thing aswell with empty human vessels. Perhaps if the Asgard modified an empty vessel so the body would accept it, maybe the Tokra and remaining Go'uld could identify where Asgard bodies need to be genetically repaired for the Asgard to reproduce. Both sides win and I think Go'uld behaviour would change if they weren't reliant on hosts with personalities.

Comment

Originally posted by DetriusXii
                  Well, it doesn't have to be Asgard empty but I have mentioned the same thing aswell with empty human vessels. Perhaps if the Asgard modified an empty vessel so the body would accept it, maybe the Tokra and remaining Go'uld could identify where Asgard bodies need to be genetically repaired for the Asgard to reproduce. Both sides win and I think Go'uld behaviour would change if they weren't reliant on hosts with personalities.
                  Where would you get ahold of "empty" human vessels?
                  sigpic
                  MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                  "...phu...ah..."
                  "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                  Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
                    Where would you get ahold of "empty" human vessels?
                    Clone them, like they do with the Asgard.

Comment

Originally posted by harlen
                      HAE GUYS I WATCH TEH SHOW SO I RIGHT THINGS THAT ARE SO AWESOEM HEY WHAT IF THE ASGARD TURN EVIL AND START EATTING JAFFA KIDS FOR BREAKFAST, AND WHAT IF THEY BROUGHT BACK JACOB CARTER AND HE WAS A UNAS AND WHAT IF RA WAS REALLY A MONKEY THAT HAD HERPES AND DANCED A LOT AND I LIKE FELGER BECAUSE I THINK JUST LIKE HIM AND DUDES OMG I WATCH THE SHOW RELIGIOUSLY THAT'S WHY I KNOW THAT THE DAEDALUS WAS DESTROYED BY THE RAND PROTECTORATE WITH ORI SATELLITES OH CRAP MY MOMMY'S CALLING ME..
                      The Tok'Ra oppose the Goa'uld philosophically. THat means that it's morally wrong for them to act LIKE the goa'uld. So for them to act like goa'uld is totally against character.. you might as well be writing your own Stargate SG-1 splooge-fiction. Be sure to clean your keyboard afterwards.

Stop defending your point. You claim to watch the show, but have no idea how the different races act. You think that just because the majority act one way that they will all act the same way. Hitler was a human. So is Saddam and Kim Jung-Il. Are we like them? Clearly not. We don't prefer a facist government. Everyone is different . Such are the Tok'Ra.

I'm surprised that the Tok'Ra havent' found a new queen within their ranks to repopulate. It would be nice if they did.

Comment

Originally posted by IcyNeko
                        The Tok'Ra oppose the Goa'uld philosophically. THat means that it's morally wrong for them to act LIKE the goa'uld. So for them to act like goa'uld is totally against character.. you might as well be writing your own Stargate SG-1 splooge-fiction. Be sure to clean your keyboard afterwards.

Stop defending your point. You claim to watch the show, but have no idea how the different races act. You think that just because the majority act one way that they will all act the same way. Hitler was a human. So is Saddam and Kim Jung-Il. Are we like them? Clearly not. We don't prefer a facist government. Everyone is different . Such are the Tok'Ra.

I'm surprised that the Tok'Ra havent' found a new queen within their ranks to repopulate. It would be nice if they did.
                        I wonder if the Goa'uld proper even have a queen anymore. That could be why Ba'al is cloning himself so much...
                        Such a shame that I wouldn't know by now your revelations
                        Cut me in, I don't wanna live without your revelations.
                        -Audioslave

Comment

Well, I thought they were asexual to begin with. So how do they have queens?

Besides, there are still planets with native Goa'uld in the river... they should haev a queen somewhere, no?

Comment

Originally posted by IcyNeko
                            Well, I thought they were asexual to begin with. So how do they have queens?

Besides, there are still planets with native Goa'uld in the river... they should haev a queen somewhere, no?
                            even if they do find a queen, it dosnt mean it will be sympathetic to the tok'ra
                            SAVE SG-1
                            www.savestargatesg1.com

Proud Member of F.O.R.D.
                            Say No To The Six Month Hiatus

Comment

Working...
                            X