Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Very Controversial Daniel Arc For Season Ten." Any Ideas??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is my very first reply so bear with me but i thought daniel was on the russian ship when it exploded,so his controversial storyline could be, "The ori take him off the ship just before he's about to die just like oma did when the replicator ship was destroyed and offer him a deal.(A deal with the devil one could say)

Comment

Spoiler:
      He visits the dentist and discovers that he has a cavity
      that is actually a miniature black hole that has been growing there since the odd non-events of Moebius.

Comment

Originally posted by RyantheGreat
        You'll recall that the China ambassador wanted him in on the meeting between her, Landry, and the Russian...
        Just wondering how you see that as Very Controversial? working for another goverment? i dont see that as Very Controversial.
        LoneWolf

Maybe next time, you'll just wait and see."
        "And blow my last chance of ever being right?" -- Jack and Jacob, Enemies

Comment

He gets a manicure and then goes shopping at the mall with Teal'c.

Comment

Originally posted by Cherriey
            He gets a manicure and then goes shopping at the mall with Teal'c.
            With pink nail polish!
            Say No To Kirking: Join STAKS

Comment

Perhaps when he finds what seems to be becoming known as "Merlin's Bling" he'll realize that to destroy the Ori he'd need to also wipe out the Ancients?

So maybe he'll either use it...or not. Both things that can be seen as controversial! Save who? At what expense?

Depends on the context used when explaining "controversial" I suppose.
              Teal'c- "I have a strange feeling about Allar, like he's concealing something."

O'Neill - "Like what?"

Teal'c - "I do not know colonel, he is concealing it."

Comment

Originally posted by atlantisrocks
                With pink nail polish!
                No, bright green. =0)

Comment

Originally posted by ThawkTH
                  Perhaps when he finds what seems to be becoming known as "Merlin's Bling" he'll realize that to destroy the Ori he'd need to also wipe out the Ancients?

So maybe he'll either use it...or not. Both things that can be seen as controversial! Save who? At what expense?

Depends on the context used when explaining "controversial" I suppose.

Then, after wiping out both the Ori and the Ancients, he turns Merlin's weapon against - - - - - The Powers That Be!
                  Last edited by Liam Kincaid; 03 April 2006, 10:37 PM.

Comment

He gets dreds.

Comment

He gets dreds.
                      then goes to atlantis and people start to get confused between him and ronon

Comment

He gets lavendar tinted glasses.

Comment

He gets lavendar tinted glasses.
                          Say it isn't so!!!

Personally, my money is still on him getting Lasik done.
                          sigpic
                          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                          "...phu...ah..."
                          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I don't even know what that means!

He begins to morph into a squirrel in small unnoticable stages.

Comment

Merlin: Oh, The blood stone was just a trick to keep the ori from finding the real waepon.
                              Daniel: Well the Ori are invadeing our planet and we need some kind of defence, like now.
                              Zerela(Merlin's wife): Why don't you give him--The Book
                              Music: Dododo dododo
                              Merlin:The Book?
                              Tom Servo: Dododo dododo
                              Zerela:Yes the book, your book
                              Merlin: Mr. Cooper, I believe I have somethig for you.
                              Mitchel: My name's not Cooper, it's Mitchel
                              (Merlin Pulles out a book)
                              Daniel: It looks like--- a little book.
                              Tom Servo: Dododo dododo
                              Merlin: Yes, it's a book of Magic!
                              Sheppard's team runs into Kolya on a planet:

Koyla:"That's right Sheppard, I've got you right where I want you. And there's nothing you can do about it. Your plan was flawed, mine is perfect.This time I have a new gotee, and a black cloak. And I know for a fact that anyone would be scared of that. Now give me the ZPM or I'll kill the guy with the dreadlocks."

5 seconds later....

Kolya is hanging from a tree by his underwear.

Wa Wa Waaaaa.....

Comment

He joins the military. Better late than never. =0)

Comment

Working...
                                X