Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Very Controversial Daniel Arc For Season Ten." Any Ideas??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Formerhost

I wonder whether this controversial arc has something to do with
    Spoiler:
    Vala's daughter Adria
    It very well could. At this point, anything is still possible.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by Nasa
      Any ideas about what this potentially very contreversial arc for daniel in season 10 could be ???
      Yes! Daniel Jackson will have homosexual feelings for Teal'c and the two of them will explore their masculinity together.

I know, I know... when I first heard about it I was like "what?!?"

Comment

Very good theory put forth by Lonewolf and expanded by NotAscended! It would put Daniel in a difficult situation, killing the Ori at the expense of another race, *could* he do it? Especially when that race is the Ancients and given his experiences with them. Others might not see it as it being a question at all though, remembering their lack of concern for the lives of every being in the ENTIRE Milkyway Galaxy. The Ancients were willing to let them die to punish ONE of their own, now if the only course of action lead to their extinction in the MW, I think some wouldn't hesitate. Of course, that might just be another point of concern for the entire 'controversial' arc.

While this is a very possible theory, which part of it would allow MS to miss two episodes in a row? How would this affect Daniel in a way that would allow him to not be there for those episodes?

Comment

I've been thinking about it more and another possible story is the Ancients are the bad guys, which is why they don't meddle in our affairs, except for Oma and Daniel, which is why they both got in trouble with the Ancients. The ancients could want us to destroy ourselves, or let someone destroy us which is why they have not interferred with the Ori. So the controversy can come up when Daniel realizes he took part in thier games, knows they need to be destroyed but doesn't want to do away with the people of Abydos.

Thanks Suekay for the sig!
          http://www.fanfiction.net/~gatergina71

Comment

Hey, I was thinking about peoples idea that he would have to wipe out the ancients to get rid of the ori. Would it just be the orii in our galaxy that would be "killed"? because I cant see every ori in the universe being defeated by it this season 'cos I can't see TPTB gettin rid of the ori this soon, it would be a bit disappointing if they were defeated within 2 seasons. It would still be a good plot though.

Comment

Since we know the Ori are in this for the long haul..that means the weapon won't be the end all. (infact, I think it will only be able to protect earth from invasion, but no one elses planets)

Anyway...I am almost fully convinced now that Daniel will join China's program for a little while. That's the arc.
              It feels good to be alive.
              Cause i've been dead for so long.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostPoet
                Anyway...I am almost fully convinced now that Daniel will join China's program for a little while. That's the arc.
                I don't know. I just don't see Daniel leaving the SGC, not with the stakes as high as they are now.
                sigpic
                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
                  I don't know. I just don't see Daniel leaving the SGC, not with the stakes as high as they are now.

I don't see a motive in joining a Chinese stargate program for Daniel. It would be a huge backstep for him to join a program that is just up and running. The SGC has allies and resources that no one else on Earth has and Daniel know that to fight The Ori he needs to be where he as always been.

There is also his loyalty to Teal'c and Carter that goes very very deep. With all they have been thru together they probably share a bond that is beyond friendship and beyond family.

Comment

what if he hooks up with Vala for real....hmmm

Comment

Originally posted by Gal-in-Black
                      what if he hooks up with Vala for real....hmmm
                      The attraction is undeniable.
                      sigpic
                      "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I agree..they need to be together...(Vala=DJ= Love)

Comment

Arg! Why why why WHY why do people have this need to pair characters together? I just don't understand. Not to offend anyone, it's just one of.. actually, my biggest pet peeve. The biggest disappointment the new season could possibly bring to me would be another romantic entanglement between the main casts. I've already given up the Sam/Jack thing as a lost cause, especially reading the latest in regards to next year. Wow, I guess this would be a possible controversial arc, for me at least. I just wish the writers could see that friendships have as much, if not more, potential than a random romance.

Comment

Personally, I don't "need" a relationship between Daniel and Vala. If it happens, it happens. That's my take on it really.
                            sigpic
                            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

with both of the above on the daniel/vala... she clearly wants to get in his pants but he's not like that :b dont like the pairing much, i thought it was too random in prometheus unbound to begin with.

Comment

Can't see that Daniel and Vala getting together is very controversial! Probably a third of fans expect it anyway - but not me! I really don't think that SG-1 needs any real romance in it!

I have absolutely no idea what the controversial arc for the season could be - so I really don't want to speculate!
                                Can't wait to see it though! As long as he doesn't:
                                a) Die
                                b) Leave his friends
                                c) Go off the rails!

Doesn't leave much though, does it?

Comment

Working...
                                X