Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Voyagers ending was terrible. One of the all time worst. Time travel, new superior tech, older version vs younger version of person blah.

Comment

Originally posted by WraithWarrior
      Nice idea but I dont think it would seem right that the Ori, an evil and powerful enemy are defeated and the Aschen of all people attack. We would kill them easily now with all of our advancements in ships and technology. Plus I dont think the producers mind spending money on the CG aliens becase that is what helps attract people to watch SG-1 and what Stargate has won awards for

Nice idea though

oh dear no thats not exaclly what i meant, the Orii are still there in the galaxy but the fact the gates are down means we take a break from them and the fact that the gates are down would be a good reason for the Aschen to attack earth knowing over 6 billion people can not escape not can anybody else in ships with them bearing down on you, then we go back to the Orii when the gates are up again maybe as a result of the Aschen or some other spin on things.
      For all the pollution woes on Earth, will the Human race end up taking those problems into space in the future?

We can all call our ships Sports Utility Ships to curtail the carbon emissions and hypersleep at night

Comment

Originally posted by Darkstar
        oh dear no thats not exaclly what i meant, the Orii are still there in the galaxy but the fact the gates are down means we take a break from them and the fact that the gates are down would be a good reason for the Aschen to attack earth knowing over 6 billion people can not escape not can anybody else in ships with them bearing down on you, then we go back to the Orii when the gates are up again maybe as a result of the Aschen or some other spin on things.
        Sorry bout that, I understand now (Im a bit stupid at times )

Comment

Sorry bout that, I understand now (Im a bit stupid at times )
          don't worry you not blonde by the way are you?, i am but apparently people say im really clever but i think that idea only applies to blonde women, still no worry
          For all the pollution woes on Earth, will the Human race end up taking those problems into space in the future?

We can all call our ships Sports Utility Ships to curtail the carbon emissions and hypersleep at night

Comment

don't worry you not blonde by the way are you?, i am but apparently people say im really clever but i think that idea only applies to blonde women, still no worry
            No, but I can have my blonde moments

Comment

well you may have some stupid blonde moments but you have a great sig!!!

Comment

Thanks, I made it myself last night, took me bout 2-3 hours using photoshop and some screen caps I made. A lot of people loved my old one, but I got rid of it because I cropped a wallpaper made by someone from TheSciFiWorld, but I didnt know that it was because my brother told me it was a screen cap he made

My old sig is attached below, feel free to use it if you want but I didnt in case I got in trouble with the person that made it, you just need to resize it slightly so it is within the sig rules
                Attached Files

Comment

ah the old copyright lawsuit dilema, he he i remember seeing that sig a few days ago, i just stick with a simple sig with text although i have had pictures in it at one time or another i found it to be a little pain in the ass, the image shack website does the pictures hosting but many pics out there are copyrighted and it prohibits the use of them and gives you a thumbnail or liks to the website, damn the only time google let me down, i will admit im not a super computer wizz but i like to have a humourus line in my sig which are somethimes hit and miss, but if you could provide a way of getting images and hosting then im all ears!!?

Comment

ah the old copyright lawsuit dilema, he he i remember seeing that sig a few days ago, i just stick with a simple sig with text although i have had pictures in it at one time or another i found it to be a little pain in the ass, the image shack website does the pictures hosting but many pics out there are copyrighted and it prohibits the use of them and gives you a thumbnail or liks to the website, damn the only time google let me down, i will admit im not a super computer wizz but i like to have a humourus line in my sig which are somethimes hit and miss, but if you could provide a way of getting images and hosting then im all ears!!?
                    Well, I know I shouldnt have, but I have downloaded eps, especially the new seasons on my computer, so I just take screen caps of them when I see something I like, but other than that if you are on a website and you see a pic you like, if you contact either the webmaster or the person that created or took that pic and ask them if you can use it, they usually allow you to because at least you have asked and not just taken it like most people including my brother lol

I did that when I was creating my Fast and Furious website and they all agreed as long I stated on my site where they were from or I put a link to their site, but Im sure they wont object

Comment

Well, I know I shouldnt have, but I have downloaded eps, especially the new seasons on my computer, so I just take screen caps of them when I see something I like, but other than that if you are on a website and you see a pic you like, if you contact either the webmaster or the person that created or took that pic and ask them if you can use it, they usually allow you to because at least you have asked and not just taken it like most people including my brother lol

I did that when I was creating my Fast and Furious website and they all agreed as long I stated on my site where they were from or I put a link to their site, but Im sure they wont object
                      oh cool this site of yours would happen to be about cars would it or is that my limited imagination wronging me again?

id,love to have my own website but always promised myself i would get a new computer first that i could do it on, but at present i don't really spend much time on the web and can leave it a week before comming on this website because i have my email sent to my cell phone wherever i am.

Comment

oh cool this site of yours would happen to be about cars would it or is that my limited imagination wronging me again?
                        Yeah it is, pretty basic site though and the buttons werent uploaded properly, so they dont show

id,love to have my own website but always promised myself i would get a new computer first that i could do it on, but at present i don't really spend much time on the web and can leave it a week before comming on this website because i have my email sent to my cell phone wherever i am.
                        Kool. I used Angelfire for my website, that way I didnt have to pay and it could teach me how to use HTML properly, even though I gave up for some reason and am now at uni learning Java and C instead, but hey

Comment

Yeah it is, pretty basic site though and the buttons werent uploaded properly, so they dont show

Kool. I used Angelfire for my website, that way I didnt have to pay and it could teach me how to use HTML properly, even though I gave up for some reason and am now at uni learning Java and C instead, but hey
                          oh yes my website aside from being sci fi would be a website for super cars, like the maclaren mercedes SLR and the new Aston martin which is my favourite, also cars that are tunned up and body worx on them, if i did i would have to post a pic of my car on it but at present my digital camera is broken well i think the memory card is, damn the worst 200 quid i spent that was!!

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                            nah, nah, nah

i think forever knight ranks up there as one of the suckiest finales. an, although i never watched it, fans of xena hate the last eps of that series and i personally thougth that the last eps of voyager sucked swamp water

7 years!!! SEVEN and we can't even get a 'families running across the tarmac to greet their loved ones'

Have to agree with you on Forever Knight Skydiver. And with a 10 year wait
                            to find out whether or not LaCroix staked Nick/turned Nat. And yes, even with Kick Start the Knight petitions 10years is a long time.

ETA: A little trivia. Tri-star/Columbia/Sony owns it and Sci-fi and the USA Network aired it after CBS put the Letterman show on.
                            Last edited by LaCroix; 09 January 2006, 06:40 AM.

Comment

Sucking up to 'da man'? Typical.

I love these smileys!
                              Last edited by Hulabaloo; 09 January 2006, 08:38 AM. Reason: Damn HTMl!
                              Tappity-tap. Tappity-tap.
                              LOVE HIM-> DT
                              ~Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team~

Comment

Originally posted by Hulabaloo
                                Sucking up to 'da man'? Typical.

I love these smileys!

Me too, how kool are they?

Comment

Working...
                                X