Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im sick of every season ending in a cliff hanger, so no.
    I'm from Iowa, United States

Comment

Originally posted by Dani347
      No, it doesn't. It could end on a cliffhanger and then stay that way for eternity.
      If that happened then my life would be a waste
      gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
      so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
      love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by walter_MacChevron
        Should TPTB take a chance and end season ten in a cliffhanger, hoping for a staggering season eleven? I personally think they should.....I do not see any logical way the Ori can be defeated anytime before season twelve. Your opinions?
        I love sg-1 but when i see a cliff hanger ... i have to wait wait and wait for the next ep to see wat happens and throughout the enitre time im like i cant wait i cant wait .... then when the next ep comes so happy, but wat if season 11 doesnt happen i wouldn't be able to cope with not having an ending for sg-1

Comment

Originally posted by SG-1ssm
          Im sick of every season ending in a cliff hanger, so no.
          yea

Comment

yes

Comment

If it gives them that oppertunity to write a really good story then I say go for it. Just make it one full of mystery and uncertainty so that we on the forums have something to debate and argue about until season 11 airs.

Comment

I reserve my opinion for the mid-season 10 hiatus. We will learn then if there will be a season 11. If there will, I vote cliffhanger...if no season 11, I vote lead in ep to a new spinoff involving the appearance of the Furlings.

Comment

Originally posted by plaw15
                  If season 10 ends in a cliffhanger that means there is a season 11!!
                  Should mean that, but it could end and stay like that either for a film or just the end (which would be pretty crap)

Comment

Originally posted by shockwave
                    I think a cool ending cliffhanger would be that they release the Avenger virus on the stargate network, to stop the Ori. Thay would be a good ending scene for season 10. And for season 11 the gates aren't working anymore, at least for a while, maybe till the end of the year or the midseason 2-parter
                    Oh yes!! i have had a brain wave, like you said the gate system is down then the storyline takes a time off from the Orii to focus on earth and things at home, then as things seem to be quiet somebody like the Aschen arrives and its up to earth and the SGC to fight them off with no help from the outside, that way it would keep the budget down by not having CG aliens and so on and having too many characters in this first part of the season, we have familiar characters and earths newest ships and of course no way of escaping from earth so all of humity on earth is alone a sort of one on one battle like to old days of sci fi and battle genre's.

ohh i like that!! have some green
                    For all the pollution woes on Earth, will the Human race end up taking those problems into space in the future?

We can all call our ships Sports Utility Ships to curtail the carbon emissions and hypersleep at night

Comment

Originally posted by Darkstar
                      Oh yes!! i have had a brain wave, like you said the gate system is down then the storyline takes a time off from the Orii to focus on earth and things at home, then as things seem to be quiet somebody like the Aschen arrives and its up to earth and the SGC to fight them off with no help from the outside, that way it would keep the budget down by not having CG aliens and so on and having too many characters in this first part of the season, we have familiar characters and earths newest ships and of course no way of escaping from earth so all of humity on earth is alone a sort of one on one battle like to old days of sci fi and battle genre's.

ohh i like that!! have some green
                      Nice idea but I dont think it would seem right that the Ori, an evil and powerful enemy are defeated and the Aschen of all people attack. We would kill them easily now with all of our advancements in ships and technology. Plus I dont think the producers mind spending money on the CG aliens becase that is what helps attract people to watch SG-1 and what Stargate has won awards for

Nice idea though

Comment

I want 6 three-parters and eps 10&11 being a double

Comment

Originally posted by aAnubiSs
                          I want 6 three-parters and eps 10&11 being a double
                          Sounds kool, but they gotta have good story lines which they normally think of. I liked the Siege which was a three parter and I like in S8 how they had like 3 2parters which were very good. Just thought of a good idea, thats how SG-1 could defeat the Ori (Im thinkin of big space battles between the Ori and Earth/Jaffa/Asgard(the few that are involved)

Comment

I'm just remembering FarScapes three-parters. Loved them all

Comment

Originally posted by aAnubiSs
                              I'm just remembering FarScapes three-parters. Loved them all
                              Only ever seen bout 2 farscape eps, I could never get into it

Comment

nah, nah, nah

i think forever knight ranks up there as one of the suckiest finales. an, although i never watched it, fans of xena hate the last eps of that series and i personally thougth that the last eps of voyager sucked swamp water

7 years!!! SEVEN and we can't even get a 'families running across the tarmac to greet their loved ones'
                                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X