Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont think there should be a season 10 but if one should actually make it--then lets return to actual Stargate story telling.

Comment

more ori
      more vala
      no jack
      maybe furlings (in ep 200)
      more lucian alliance
      more free jaffa nation trouble
      more baal
      more spaceships

Comment

Originally posted by shockwave
        more ori
        more vala
        no jack
        maybe furlings (in ep 200)
        more lucian alliance
        more free jaffa nation trouble
        more baal
        more spaceships

yea >>>>^

Comment

More Ori
          More Ascendants
          More Daniel/Vala
          More Lucian Allience
          More Baal
          Less ships
          Less FJN
          No Jack
          No Furlings
          More Standalones
          Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
          - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

I hear more standalones
            Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

Wow, there are lots of possibilities for season ten.

First of all, about seeing the Foothold aliens, the Re'tu, etc., again...It just doesn't seem practical. It's been six or seven years since these characters made their only appearance. I would be willing to bet that most of the current viewers of Stargate SG-1 don't know about, let alone care about, something that happened in season two or three. It's unfortunate, since I would really like to see what the "Crystal Skull" aliens or the "The Other Side" people have been doing all this time, but it is what it is.

Next, I think it's become pretty obvious by this time that the alliance of the four great races isn't going to step up and do anything. That alliance is ancient history, and we're on our own. That means the Tau'ri need to create their own alliance or mutual defense pact to face threats like the Ori. Perhaps we will attempt to assemble a loose coalition of interstellar species, both human and alien, somewhat reminiscent of Star Trek's Federation. It could possibly include the Tau'ri, the Hebridan and Serrakin, the Pangarans, the Reole, the Langarans, maybe even the Free Jaffa Nation and the Sodan.

Speaking of Langara, they should go back there and see how Jonas is doing and whether or not the planet is continuing to move towards international unity.

There are many possibilites for incorporating mythologies as well. Norse mythology, especially the fire giant Surt, the tree of the world Yggrasil, and the legends of Ragnarok, is there for the taking. They could go deeper into Aruthurian mythology as well. What was Excalibur (one of the first things you learn when studying Arthurian legend is that the sword in the stone is NOT Excalibur). Who was the Lady of the Lake? An Ancient? What about Morgan La Fay? And Mordred? Who was King Arthur really? What was the Holy Grail? (Admittedly they may address some of these ideas before the end of season nine.)

The idea of incorporating the Merovingians into the SG-1 mythology is an interesting one, but I don't want to see this turn into Stargate Da Vinci Code.

As for the Ori, if and when the Tau'ri repel the initial invasion, someone will eventually have to raise the question of how to respond. Will Earth launch a counterstrike operation in the Ori galaxy? Any final victory against the Ori will need to entail our capture of Celestis and the Doci. And even then it probably wouldn't be all over. Somehow I don't see the Ori living in the Flames of Enlightenment just staying there while Origin is utterly destroyed. Plus if the Ancients go to war with the Ori, there will be a lot of uber-conflict on those higher planes of existence.

Are there any Mashur warriors left over besides Khalek? What if we sent them to the plane of the Ori to stop them?

Could we turn a Prior to our side without him going up in flames?

What about all those Baal clones? Something has to be done about them or we'll never really know if Baal is dead.

The producers mentioned something about Baal making a political move. Senator Baal anyone?

Speaking of Senators, where in the heck is Kinsey?

Hopefully the Aschen will turn up again. Hopefully not in the way the writers had originally planned. (A race that has sterilized the populations of entire planets taking us to space court for OUR crimes? Come on!)

The best gift The Powers That Be could give us for staying on for a whole 200 episodes would be to let us know about those Furlings.

Comment

Id like to see a prior on earth mingle with civilians and convert them to origin thus creating a serious problem with sg-1

Comment

Originally posted by Nasa
                  Id like to see a prior on earth mingle with civilians and convert them to origin thus creating a serious problem with sg-1
                  here here, i opted for ba'al being the door to door salesman with a hand device very pursuading that would be, i mean to the people he visits and of course the Ori mingling with people of earth, probably a minister of a church mosque or something like that, ohhhh a cult leader that threatens humainty from within??????
                  For all the pollution woes on Earth, will the Human race end up taking those problems into space in the future?

We can all call our ships Sports Utility Ships to curtail the carbon emissions and hypersleep at night

Comment

Jonus should call, his world is stading against the Ori and theres now a big ORI ship above kallona, wait that sounds fermiler.
                    anyway Jonus's world vs the ori should be interesting.
                    Hola

Hello

Comment

What about Nick, Daniel's grandfather?!?

I gotta say that, in the big picture, Crystal Skull is one of the biggest cliffhangers in history. (My apologies if I'm using that term incorrectly - I'm still fairly new to this stuff ) I mean, yes, the tension and "silent treatment" between Daniel and Grandpa was resolved, but what about those giant alien guys on that planet? Isn't the grandfather a sort of ambassador, or at the least is supposed to be learning those aliens' cultures, technology, etc?

Can't those aliens help earth against the Ori? Or won't they at least try to contact them? Doesn't it make sense to try everything possible?
                      - Miz

Proud Samandan (blue jello all the way!! )

Proud Anti-S9 Forumer (Pro-Original SG-1)

SG-1
                      Not your average world-saving squad!!

Comment

Originally posted by jsw
                        can we finally meet the furlings

check in on the asgard. Go back and check in on daniel's gandpa. give the deadalus better weapons. maybe find some more friends like orlin to help us against the ori. What else should the writers do episodes on.
                        Or remember the eps "100 Days" where Jack was stuck on some other planet and then one day he stopped thinking about going home. Then slept with that one chick, and at the end of the eps, she rubs her stomach... I wonder what if she was pregant with Jack's child....

-Linkin
                        There is a reason why I do certain stuff... and that is just 30 % of the time. The rest.. I just wing it.

Comment

Working...
                        X