Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oma Desala and Shifu should break the Rules of the Ancients and help the SGC defeat the Ori, pushing them out of the Milky Way (temporarily, mind you)... the Ancients strip HER and Shifu of their powers, and she joines the SGC while Shifu becomes Daniel's kid

Comment

Originally posted by PG15
      But why would they want to do that? To negotiate? Didn't work the first time. To fight back? Not bloody likely.

To avoid? Well, I think they've done a pretty good job of that so far.
      Not really, I wasn't originally meaning to track them down & waste resources. Especially since the Prommie got it's ass kicked the first time round.

I was really meaning to come accross them on an away mission or something like that. Carter finds out that they were the ones from 'Grace' & tries to explain that they got off on the wrong foot. Something happens & it all goes wrong. Now we have another very powerul recurring enemy for them to deal with.

If you take a look at the size of the ship, along with the other technology. Since they attacked for no reaosn. Then somebody out there either knows them or knows about them. I'm more inclinced to think of them as being from another galaxy & perhaps were just passing through the MW.

Still though would be cool to see a future references of it. Especially if they are made out to be real badass enemies.

Comment

That I agree with.

Comment

What should happen next year
          Kill Landry...no wait, actually I want that to happen this year. Nothing awful, he should still go out heroically, but off the show. It would add to Lam's character too. Who should replace him...??
          Vidrine.
          Last edited by Crichton; 08 December 2005, 12:37 PM.

Comment

Then 2nd on the list is find someway to repare the damage to Mitchell. Give him full command and write stuff for his character so that Browder can do what we all know he's capable of...oh wait, I want that to happen this year.

Comment

How about revisiting the whole "Alliance of 4 Great Races" thing? I have a feeling that with the coming of the Ori... everyone in the SG universe will be affected in someway. Much the same way the Ancients/Alterans had an impact on everyone in the SG universe.... only very negative (with the Ori).

I'd also like to see Earth as well as FJN to start using or copy the technology used to make the armor for the Kull Warriors. That would pwn, if the SGA and SGC troops had Kull Warrior armor on them. They'd tear those Wraiths a new one, and maybe even be better able to contend against the priors.

Though.... considering the Ori are making an army... Im wondering if we'll see any super-soldier like warriors they will employ.
              http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
              http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

I think the first thing they need to do in season 10 is make mitchell a more useful character, I mean he's a great so far and I guess since he is new he asks other people for advice and what not but he's the team leader. It's time for him to make some team decisions.

It might just be me but so far all I've seen is that mitchell stands there and makes side comments(which are funny) but let the more experienced team mates do most of the talking.
                We are followers of eternal Hathor!!

"We are the queen of the Gods, we are the mother of all Gods."

Comment

I'd like to see some Mitchell background stories - who his family is, etc. Vala background episodes would be nice as well. I also want to learn more about Baal.

I'd like them to find more mysteries on earth and show how earth myths and legends are related to aliens. They've already done this in some eps: an example of the former is the fountain of youth episodes, and an example of the latter is Merlin. One mystery goes back to the Watergate episode (the one starring Marina Sirtis). In it, she mentioned that the Russian stargate building was previously used for experiments of some kind that SG-1 "wouldn't believe." According to a recent Nexus magazine (gotta love speculation mags ), there is supposed to be an ancient souce of energy somewhere in Siberia that was used early in the 20th century to shoot down a meteor or something.

I think assorted weirdness around the world would be interesting. The team could have missions to faraway places like Europe, India or China.
                  For example, I think it would be cool if SG-1 met a Wraith on earth, whose existence was the basis of vampire legends . Dracula reborn!!!

Somehow incorporating the Merovingians (as discussed in Holy Blood, Holy Grail) would be neat. Maybe they are a family of humans with a particularly effective combination of Ancient genes.

An evil Asgard would be interesting as well. Loki is a good choice, but I think someone bigger would be cool, like Odin. According to Norse myths, you couldn't really trust Odin - he was the All-father, obsessed with obtaining knowledge to avert Ragnarok, instilled berserker rages in warriors, had his valkyries choose the best of the slain so they could fight Ragnarok, and was skilled with the "dark arts" of sorcery (perhaps, like Loki, he did genetic experiments on humans). Perhaps Odin in SG was the first Asgard to figure out how to clone bodies and maintain Asgard immortality ages ago. Now, like all Asgard his biological clone bodies are failing, so uploaded his consciousness into a clone based on a human-form Replicator. Something went wrong, and he became nasty. He would be villainous but justify his actions as noble, like the old NID - Odin would be a defender of the Asgard legacy.

I'm also a pushover for Lovecraftian terrors from beyond, so maybe a race of Cthulhu-like entities would be cool.

Given my penchant for alternative history theories, I almost think Daniel should become the main character of the show. More clues about the Ancients and Ori would be introduced via his archaeological expertise.

Whew, that's a lot. Probably some stuff for seasons 10+ .

Comment

i would like to see the people from learning curve again. they taught us how to make a naq generator maybe they could teach us about energy weapons or help us improve rail guns to shoot a bigger ammunition. we could learn a lot from these people so i think they would be a very good story arc. maybe were the ori come to them and we have to help them out then they help with energy weapons since they will need them now as well.

Comment

It would be neat to revist Grace
                      Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

Originally posted by Peoples_General
                        How about revisiting the whole "Alliance of 4 Great Races" thing? I have a feeling that with the coming of the Ori... everyone in the SG universe will be affected in someway. Much the same way the Ancients/Alterans had an impact on everyone in the SG universe.... only very negative (with the Ori).
                        I could go with that, Peoples_General; revisiting Ernest's Planet, see what's left. After all, it was supposedly reached because it was in close proximity to earth's stargate (planetary shift had not moved it too far yet). They've learned how to triangulate onto once gated planets. Now with a ship like Prometheus (or even Daedulas) what's to stop an expedition there, led by Daniel and Sam of course, to salvage whatever? Explore the rest of the planet for other signs of Ancients, maybe weaponry?

Just sayin', just a thought. Season 11 mayhap?
                        MISSION: STARGATE REWATCH 2011-2012 ENGAGED DONE!
                        sigpic
                        Beware Helen Magnus - Doctor of A$$-Kicking

Comment

Originally posted by Traveler Enroute1
                          Just sayin', just a thought. Season 11 mayhap?
                          Nah, maybe season 12.
                          sigpic
                          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                          "...phu...ah..."
                          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I think they need to have an episode withe the following races,

Ashcen
                            Tokra
                            FURLINGS
                            Tolan

I also think that they need to wxplore a little bit mor like they did in the earlier seasons.

Comment

I can't wait to see how much the "new" mythology of the show is explored next season. It should really be fun to watch.
                              sigpic
                              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                              "...phu...ah..."
                              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

The focus on the mythology was one of the reasons that got me into the show...
                                ...It'd be great to see them continue this with the Authorian Legend.

Probably no Tollans, Furlings or Aschen. Tok'ra a maybe I think.

The Alliance may need to be revisited. Maybe Earth can't solve a problem on their own this time.
                                It's a joke. My way of deflecting attention from my own obvious heroism. You'll get used to it.

Comment

Working...
                                X