X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grace aliens and return of Grampa Nick would be nice
    Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

Personally, I just want to find out more about the fracturing that took place between the Ancients and the Ori.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I like the mythology aspect of the show. More of that in season ten would be really cool!!!! Also I want to know more about the Furlings.
        -LGG

Comment

Honestly I would feel comfortable with the exploring aspect like the early seasons. Stand alone's can produce interesting arcs for later episodes... Ancient mythology is a passion of mine and I would like too see more of this. I feel the humor is very flip and refreshing and well placed. I think thats why I keep watching. The show is fun and I miss that in other shows.

I would agree more development on the characters but it should never stop for Sam, Teal'c or Daniel. They are every bit as important as the new characters. Those three are more than a family and should treat Mitchell as the "New Guy". I feel Sam should have been in charge more than Mitchell.
          I hate to see Mitchell end up as the "People call me Dave" guy. lol They need to find his little inner voice. He can be as human as they are. They desperately need a episode that deals with the emotions of the character.

As much as I enjoy Vala she needs to be turned down and not outdo anyone else. She needs a reason to be there. The qualities to make the character useful to SG-1 and not as window dressing. As a thought as being a former host she can bring a unique outlook on the Goul'd that Teal'c doesnt have.

The guest cast pool this season I have found rather outstanding and I would like to see them continue with that. I always do double takes and realize "Isn't that the guy from?"
          The guest actors who they got on the show have done this kind of material, know the material, comfortable with it, and without a doubt can act through it. And I'm unusually surprised when they get someone I hardly expect to see on a Science Fiction show. (Or at least guest starring from another one). And do it with a measure of believability.(Of coarse on Sci fi it can be stretched a little). And besides that I'm often happy these people are working. Working on a show I like.
          Please give the casting director a raise.

I like to see the show as far as the Ori and the Ancients a little laid back more..Since this Season is alot of Ori Building ...they need to take it a bit back. Ive seen the story lines similar to 2 different shows. And I'm somewhat concerned about that. Somewhere along the lines when "evil ancients" was going to crop up I was thinking of two different shows (that will go nameless) and I'm not sure if I want to see it again unless their is a good twist coming by the finale. I'll give it the benefit of the doubt for now.

Any Asgard Episode Is pretty much a plus for me. No Replicators, No Time Travel. More System Lords stuff. Neros proved their are more Minor Goul'd out there.

Possible crossover with SGA. Depends on the story.

The cliche of killing off a character is old...real old and I would like to see this show break it. Almost every show that I've seen use a plot device to find a silly unrealistic way to bring back the dead and its got to stop. If its done someone ALWAYS gets upset. I've seen too much death in Sci fi and it isnt pretty...not anymore. How and When of a return is always matter of time I'm just a little tired of it. I dont like it when someone dies because they always come back. I'm still floored after Heroes Part 2.

In a way I never felt that RDA left. To me hes still there and hes not speaking through Browder or Bridges...at least for me. I dont feel the character has left. I feel hes wandering the halls someplace. Still in charge.
          Say if he was on the phone or a mere mention of him to show the character in some way still exist. That would be OK but I would like to see if the PTB are going to bring him back even in a reaccuring basis. (I can still dream) I like the option kept open. Than just writing him out. Characters once you get to know them no matter who they are are like old friends and its hard to let go of a personality like that.

Sorry if this came out as a long rant ...
          Was I too greedy? lol

"Prepare yourself for larger Worlds"

Comment

Originally posted by Peoples_General
            Though.... considering the Ori are making an army... Im wondering if we'll see any super-soldier like warriors they will employ.
            I have been wondering about that as well....Anubis created the Kull to serve as a loyal footsoldier nearly imprevious to most weapons and were made with advanced Ancient technology. The Ori might want something similar, they might not have all the Ancients tech but they might be pretty close it to, later in the show though they do have the Priors which are superior.

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

Character wise I'd like to see Hammond and O'Neil make cameo appearances (even just a video call from one of them to the SGC setting SG-1 up for a mission), a little bit more involvment by Major Davis (although not a main character I think he is under-used). I'm also loving the increased role that Walter "Chevron Guy" is getting..

I know the dynamic of SG-1 has changed since Jack left and now Mitchell's in command but I'd like to see them all treat each other as equals in the team and re-gain that "family" relationship they used to have.

Story wise I'd like to see more of the mythology that mad SG-1 such a "must see" show, while not abandoning the Earth based stories focussing on the political aspects of Stargate Program completely.

I really love to see Baal become "resurected" in a sense, be it going into Politics on Earth or getting some followers.. That arc could be built on throughout the season and be possibly develop into an SG-1 movie "The Last Goa'uld" sort of thing..

Technology wise, they've been out exploring the galaxy for 9 years and the Pegasus galaxy for 2.. surely there is something they've learnt or brought back that could be put into Standard Issue use.. weapons, medical technology etc..

Well that's what I'd like to see in Season 10.

Comment

I'd like something mentioned about the Gadmer<sp?> from scorched earth.
                + The progess some of the people we've met before are now making without the snakes.

Saying that

I'd love to see an episode about what remaining System Lords there are and whats happening, like 3 remaining system lords seeking peace (for now) forging a new alliance no one trusts...ohh episode/seas on arc

Oh and more Ancients, love erm.
                Blitz

www.myspace.com/twilightpeace

One was an experiment made to cause destruction in any condition except water, the other was an aquatic expermiment to destroy the world...but in the end...Stitch and Nim: They made an amazing Hula team

Comment

I'd like to see an episode where there is some sort of anti-ori summit. They would be representatives from various semi-advanced human worlds (earth, that nazi-planet where they had fusion, sheilds, and energy weapons (of course those particular people were killed off, but there were others all over their planet even though it was poisoned), the nanotech people who invented the naquida generators that earth uses, the people who the prommie visitied on its first mission, ect), asgard, to'kra, nox, maybe a few left over tollen refugees, various gou'ald, ect.

They should all get together and hash out a plan to defeat the ori. It could be the beginning of a temperary alliance, or it could go horribly wrong, but either way I think it would be exciting to see them all in one place arguing.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Jago
                    Just more quality written stories will do me

I think its already been said that there will be quite a few big arc stories told in season 10 as well as a few stand alone stories.
                    Im still waiting to see if they will crack Ma'chello's code and find out what all that tech he left behind does. With the Go'auld still around it be nice to be able to mop up the mess with good old Ma'chellos tech.

Aint seen the To'kra in ages. Or the Nox. Maybe have a Nox arc where the Ori try to influence them and we see the Nox not being entirely passive

Every one says the Furlings, but this will happen when it happens.

No.1 thing id like is a 2 parter episode involving O'Neill for a guest apperence. Maybe even get Hammod in for a guest apperence as well. For old times sake.

Too much to suggest really.
                    What Episode is Ma'chello again?

Comment

Originally posted by gopher65
                      I'd like to see an episode where there is some sort of anti-ori summit. They would be representatives from various semi-advanced human worlds (earth, that nazi-planet where they had fusion, sheilds, and energy weapons (of course those particular people were killed off, but there were others all over their planet even though it was poisoned), the nanotech people who invented the naquida generators that earth uses, the people who the prommie visitied on its first mission, ect), asgard, to'kra, nox, maybe a few left over tollen refugees, various gou'ald, ect.

They should all get together and hash out a plan to defeat the ori. It could be the beginning of a temperary alliance, or it could go horribly wrong, but either way I think it would be exciting to see them all in one place arguing.
                      Well spoken. One the offensive with a focus on forging lasting alliances and informing the audience as to what happened with many of the issues still remaining from previous episodes...I like it

Comment

Originally posted by Dragon Knight
                        Honestly I would feel comfortable with the exploring aspect like the early seasons. Stand alone's can produce interesting arcs for later episodes... Ancient mythology is a passion of mine and I would like too see more of this. I feel the humor is very flip and refreshing and well placed. I think thats why I keep watching. The show is fun and I miss that in other shows.

I would agree more development on the characters but it should never stop for Sam, Teal'c or Daniel. They are every bit as important as the new characters. Those three are more than a family and should treat Mitchell as the "New Guy". I feel Sam should have been in charge more than Mitchell.
                        I hate to see Mitchell end up as the "People call me Dave" guy. lol They need to find his little inner voice. He can be as human as they are. They desperately need a episode that deals with the emotions of the character.

As much as I enjoy Vala she needs to be turned down and not outdo anyone else. She needs a reason to be there. The qualities to make the character useful to SG-1 and not as window dressing. As a thought as being a former host she can bring a unique outlook on the Goul'd that Teal'c doesnt have.

The guest cast pool this season I have found rather outstanding and I would like to see them continue with that. I always do double takes and realize "Isn't that the guy from?"
                        The guest actors who they got on the show have done this kind of material, know the material, comfortable with it, and without a doubt can act through it. And I'm unusually surprised when they get someone I hardly expect to see on a Science Fiction show. (Or at least guest starring from another one). And do it with a measure of believability.(Of coarse on Sci fi it can be stretched a little). And besides that I'm often happy these people are working. Working on a show I like.
                        Please give the casting director a raise.

I like to see the show as far as the Ori and the Ancients a little laid back more..Since this Season is alot of Ori Building ...they need to take it a bit back. Ive seen the story lines similar to 2 different shows. And I'm somewhat concerned about that. Somewhere along the lines when "evil ancients" was going to crop up I was thinking of two different shows (that will go nameless) and I'm not sure if I want to see it again unless their is a good twist coming by the finale. I'll give it the benefit of the doubt for now.

Any Asgard Episode Is pretty much a plus for me. No Replicators, No Time Travel. More System Lords stuff. Neros proved their are more Minor Goul'd out there.

Possible crossover with SGA. Depends on the story.

The cliche of killing off a character is old...real old and I would like to see this show break it. Almost every show that I've seen use a plot device to find a silly unrealistic way to bring back the dead and its got to stop. If its done someone ALWAYS gets upset. I've seen too much death in Sci fi and it isnt pretty...not anymore. How and When of a return is always matter of time I'm just a little tired of it. I dont like it when someone dies because they always come back. I'm still floored after Heroes Part 2.

In a way I never felt that RDA left. To me hes still there and hes not speaking through Browder or Bridges...at least for me. I dont feel the character has left. I feel hes wandering the halls someplace. Still in charge.
                        Say if he was on the phone or a mere mention of him to show the character in some way still exist. That would be OK but I would like to see if the PTB are going to bring him back even in a reaccuring basis. (I can still dream) I like the option kept open. Than just writing him out. Characters once you get to know them no matter who they are are like old friends and its hard to let go of a personality like that.

Sorry if this came out as a long rant ...
                        Was I too greedy? lol
                        I think many here at GW are GLAD to see you've joined. Much of what you had said just re-affirms what has been missing this Season. Your welcomed here anytime...seriously

Comment

Jaffa Issue
                          A couple of stand-alone episodes detailing the struggle of having Tealc, Bretak, and company engaging in Jaffa-type dipolamcy toward the purpose of implementing a newly-created Jaffa Nation. the writers could include several sub-plots of deceit and treachery by regional powers and the remaining disbelievers still clinging on to the old ways out of fear and still throw in some butt-whippin. These episodes could lead us toward a better understanding of the human dynamic and social complexities of a "reconstruction" era such as the one America had undergone after its Civil War.

B. Former Slave/Mining Society Issue
                          All worlds under Jaffa Control by default of the vacuum left by the Gou auld's (spelling) destruction are not necessarily 100% Jaffa or human. This could have made segways into what human alliances are being made between the bands of former slaves who lived such a meager existence.

Are humans slaves leaving the mining camps and going back to their home worlds (if they even know where that is?) or setting up colonies on jaffa controlled worlds?

Comment

I think they will try to explore more and of course more Orii. I hope they tell more about Ball and the remaining Goa'uld.

Comment

I think there will be a few Lucian Alliance eps, several stand-alones to appease JM, a few mop-ups for unresolved eps such as "Grace" aliens, Re'tu etc., some backstory on Vala, some crossover with SGA, a little Jaffa civil war, a bit of helping the Asgard somehow with their cloning problem, an ep bringing Jack back to deal with the beanstalk (a reference to the giant aliens in Crystal Skull), a visit to Nox-ville, an appearance by Bock...

Hey! I have enough material for atleast 2 more seasons here.

Comment

you're not the only one

Comment

Working...
                                X