Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
    Here's some smilies for you
    I have no idea how to use those once I save them. And for some reason I dont think the sarcasm ones would be added to the GW smilies list.

Thanks though. I'll have to investigate how to use them.

suse
    sigpic
    Mourning Sanctuary.
    Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Are any of the rest of you getting random reds via this thread? There seem to be those who come here expecting something different from what's advertised.
      Tilting windmills since... well... too long ago to remember...

sigpic

My portfolio and repository:
      http://z13.invisionfree.com/Peregrine_Design/

Comment

No, but I did see some complaints about this thread being "pure hate" which frankly I have not seen. There have been a lot of earnest criticisms, yes. But hate? I would have to say no.
        sigpic

Comment

Whateva.

Let's talk about how S10 would be improved.

Or do a game. I think we did it for S9, not S10.
          It's called:
          Rename the episodes!Complete with echoey voice...

Flesh and Blood: She's he-ere.... (alternately: She's ba-ack!)
          The first being the spawn, the second being the incubator of the spawn.

suse
          sigpic
          Mourning Sanctuary.

Comment

Originally posted by Silverwings View Post
            Are any of the rest of you getting random reds via this thread? There seem to be those who come here expecting something different from what's advertised.
            Not recently. I remember that there was one person who used to float through periodically passing out red who got me a few times.

it doesn't take a genius to figure out that nobody will be singing the praises of Season Ten on the Anti-Season Ten thread, but I think that there is a small minority that take umbrage when their favourite character is cited as one of the strikes against the season.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

Originally posted by suse View Post
              Whateva.

Let's talk about how S10 would be improved.

Or do a game. I think we did it for S9, not S10.
              It's called:
              Rename the episodes!Complete with echoey voice...

Flesh and Blood: She's he-ere.... (alternately: She's ba-ack!)
              The first being the spawn, the second being the incubator of the spawn.

suse
              Morpheus: Nap Time

Comment

Originally posted by ReganX View Post

I'd so green you for this but I'm locked out for the next 24 h.
                Let me try this
                The Pegasus Project: Lemon-boy meets Lame-boy ( meets )

Comment

Originally posted by ReganX View Post

Morpheus: Catch the Greased Reptile

suse
                  sigpic
                  Mourning Sanctuary.

Comment

Naw I am on almost everyones ignore list....so I can say whatever I want and not get reds . Ah the benifits to being overly annoying to people .
                    Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Originally posted by AGateFan View Post
                      Naw I am on almost everyones ignore list....so I can say whatever I want and not get reds . Ah the benifits to being overly annoying to people .

I didn't even think of that. Well, no skin off my nose...

Oy. I need to look up the ep names. I can name almost every ep of S1-S8. But almost no S9-S10 without much thought - which I don't bother doing (about those seasons).

suse
                      sigpic
                      Mourning Sanctuary.

Comment

Originally posted by suse View Post
                        I didn't even think of that. Well, no skin off my nose...

Oy. I need to look up the ep names. I can name almost every ep of S1-S8. But almost no S9-S10 without much thought - which I don't bother doing (about those seasons).

suse
                        Well not thinking much would be the only way that S9-S10 could be enjoyed

I can't play though because just looking the names of the eps up would make me sad/angry. Those seasons are best forgotten and never acknowledged. Though its hard to do especially with the TPTB who killed the series still involved with what remains of the franchise.
                        Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Insiders: Let's play ba'al...errr ball
                          sigpic

Comment

Uninvited: When Worms Attack! (Alternative title: Jackson-Free Is The Way To Be)

Comment

Or maybe...

Uninvited: "And you thought the Doom movie was bad" or "Doom-id"

(Yes, that's an intentional typo/pun.)
                              Tilting windmills since... well... too long ago to remember...

sigpic

My portfolio and repository:
                              http://z13.invisionfree.com/Peregrine_Design/

Comment

Yes.

I received my first 'red' after posting once here.

Comment

Working...
                                X