S10: Critique & Contemplation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jackie View Post
    Bad Guys was what you call a "stand alone" ep where there is supposed to be an independent story arc.
    I'm fan of stand alone *SG1* episodes. I don't know *what* "Bad Guys" was.

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
      Let's see, it was a poorly written episode that was just too painful to watch
      sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by suse View Post
        Yeah, the ep should have been called "It's really bad, guys."

Yeah, I spent the S10 money can't remember how I spent the S9 money on Babylon 5: The Lost Tales. And the rest went to my London 2008 fund.

suse
        Great title suse

Actually we should come up with a complete set of alternate titles for S9&10

Originally posted by AGateFan View Post
        ROFLMAO (but I cant green) "It's really bad, guys".
        Oh, and is Lost Tales any good? I keep meaning to pick that up.
        OT
        Spoiler:
        I thought it was a decent exercise in developing a new format (anthologies) and if they put a bigger budget behind it then it could be quite successful. If you can pick up a cheap copy then I recommend watching it, though it isn't great by any means but is definitely a cut above Legend Of The Rangers.
        -

Comment

da da da da... I have to type here and amuse myself while my TV is muted, lest I catch a glimpse of the "sneak preview" to Bark of Truth. Its like catching a sneak peak to Bevis and Buthead and just grates on my nerve. Guess it serves me right for not DVRing tonights ep.
          Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Odd that Carters "ending" on S4 Atlantis was far more impressive then in Unending. How her character will really "end" on the show still makes me nervous.

Spoiler:

Wow Woosley looks even worse in the new uniforms then Carter....funny.
            Last edited by AGateFan; 07 March 2008, 06:54 PM.
            Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Odd that Carters "ending" on S4 Atlantis was far more impressive then in Unending. How her character will really "end" on the show still makes me nervous.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
              I wonder if that was done on purpose, to make it look like he didn't fit. Hmmm, did they know when they were shooting it, Amanda wouldn't be coming back?
              sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
                Yet another STELLAR episode of Stargate Command, S2.

suse
                sigpic
                Mourning Sanctuary.
                Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
                  Spoiler:
                  I wonder if that was done on purpose, to make it look like he didn't fit. Hmmm, did they know when they were shooting it, Amanda wouldn't be coming back?
                  I don't think so. But... there might have been an inkling. We'll never know. Perhaps.

suse
                  sigpic
                  Mourning Sanctuary.
                  Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Spoiler:

If possible,
                    Spoiler:
                    him in the Atlantis uniform is even less flattering than the Voyager jumpsuits.

Comment

You guys will not believe this but, somebody redded me for an opinion that I gave about Camelot 2 years ago????

Somebody needs a life badly.
                      Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

Only a two year old post eh? Guess they were hunting through some "back pages" hehehe.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pittsburghgirl View Post
                          You guys will not believe this but, somebody redded me for an opinion that I gave about Camelot 2 years ago????

Somebody needs a life badly.

You too. Mine was from Crusade.

Comment

LOL, looks like someone's making the rounds

(will be sending out the counter green )
                            sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

I'd be willing to give out a few quarters to the cause...
                              sigpic

Comment

i'll be counter greening as well...and trust my green trumps about anyone else's on the forum

i have one guess as to who the focused little redder is.
                                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X