X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
    Jackie! Bite your tongue! Sorry but you have brought this upon yourself

We try our best
    How did you know that I beat myself over the head alot?

Yep, if I do get back to writing the fics. I will have to do a slash fic with Vala hitting on a gay Daniel. Now, that would be funny. Who should I make his love intrest? Jack, Mitchell, or Landry?
    Grammar, Logic, Rhetoric.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackie View Post

Yep, if I do get back to writing the fics. I will have to do a slash fic with Vala hitting on a gay Daniel. Now, that would be funny. Who should I make his love intrest? Jack, Mitchell, or Landry?
      Well you know, some people would say all 3
      sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Landry. I imagine that the other two are paired with Daniel quite a bit, so why not do something different - and Lam's reaction could be funny too.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

One thing about The Shroud, is it had me missing Jack I think it showed just how much Jack is needed on the show. I think they first tried making Mtichell into a Jack clone, but failed miserably (IMO). Then I think they tried to make Jackson into Jack But somehow when I watch Jackson there seems to be this arrogance about him Something that Jack never gave off.
          sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by ReganX View Post
            Landry. I imagine that the other two are paired with Daniel quite a bit, so why not do something different - and Lam's reaction could be funny too.
            Dr Lam to her father, "Dad, what do you mean you're gay? How could I not have seen it? Well, at least I can tell mom it wasn't her. Just, tell me one thing. Who is he?"

Landry, "Dr. Daniel Jackson."

Lam, "The cute archelolgist? The one I had my eye on? Hell, no--I saw him fist!"

Comment

Dr Lam to her father, "Dad, what do you mean you're gay? How could I not have seen it? Well, at least I can tell mom it wasn't her. Just, tell me one thing. Who is he?"

Lam, "The cute archelolgist? The one I had my eye on? Hell, no--I saw him fist!"
              Landry: Sorry, honey, but Mommy and Daddy won't be getting back together. On the bright side, now you have two dads!

Comment

Landry: Sorry, honey, but Mommy and Daddy won't be getting back together. On the bright side, now you have two dads!
                What I find a a little frightening, is the way I immediately thought Lam's angry / caustic / egotistical / insinuating / self-righteous / passive-aggressive / inappropriately-emoting personality would actually make sense if Landry/Jackson had raised her.

Y'know... Considering the 'I'd kiss any part of you, any time, because you're such a hewo' attitude that Landry seems to have toward Cam, Lam might just have three daddies...
                Nerd-o-rama: Oh, I almost forgot. Sam also had the power of Xenotechnological Deus Ex Machina for a few seasons (can use any alien technology if it suits the script's purpose.) Then they gave it to Jack for some reason.
                So that's why we've seen so little of Sam and Jack in these past two seasons. They're spending all their free time as the Xenotechnological Deus Ex Machina League fighting evil in Washington DC.

Comment

Lam: "Fine, by the way. Vala, myself and Sam have a threesome going, Daddy number one."

Comment

Lam: "Fine, by the way. Vala, myself and Sam have a threesome going, Daddy number one."
                    What about Jack?

Comment

What about Jack?
                      What about THOR!!!???
                      Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Originally posted by AGateFan View Post
                        What about THOR!!!???
                        Spoiler:
                        Thor's... gone.

Comment

Spoiler:
                          Thor's... gone.
                          Spoiler:

Not in my reality
                          .... Of course Lam doesnt exist there either since Fraiser is still alive. Nor does Cam and Vala is a criminal in space someplace. Landry is just a friend of Daniels he met in the nice USAF mental facility.
                          Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

What about Jack?
                            What about THOR!!!???

Spoiler:
                            Thor had been downloaded into Jack's mind before the big bang. They are sharing Sam. Thor has secretly cloned Sam and the Sam we are seeing is the clone. the real Sam is in Hawaii with Jack/Thor and the real SG-1.

Or mitchell has been watching to many triple x movies and is having a very strange dream.

Comment

Spoiler:
                              Thor had been downloaded into Jack's mind before the big bang. They are sharing Sam. Thor has secretly cloned Sam and the Sam we are seeing is the clone. the real Sam is in Hawaii with Jack/Thor and the real SG-1.

Or mitchell has been watching to many triple x movies and is having a very strange dream.
                              I go with story #1.
                              Story #2 would be hard since Mitchell is just a figment of Feldgers imagination.

Comment

Spoiler:

Not in my reality
                                .... Of course Lam doesnt exist there either since Fraiser is still alive. Nor does Cam and Vala is a criminal in space someplace. Landry is just a friend of Daniels he met in the nice USAF mental facility.
                                Spoiler:
                                You mean Daniel never got out of the hospital he was locked up in in "Legacy"?

Comment

Working...
                                X