No announcement yet.

S10: Critique & Contemplation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i've personally found, the more Joe and Coop pimp and rant and rave about an eps, the less it is to my tastes

Just the fact that it's Vaniel and the Bori is enough to make me wait and see if i can track down a previewed copy, or sign up to blockbuster before i waste $20 on it
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
      i've personally found, the more Joe and Coop pimp and rant and rave about an eps, the less it is to my tastes

Just the fact that it's Vaniel and the Bori is enough to make me wait and see if i can track down a previewed copy, or sign up to blockbuster before i waste $20 on it
      I'm going to wait and see what is said about it here before I decide whether or not I'm going to bother with it.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

I'm also thinking that too. I'm also waiting to see which cast members current/former are signing up for it.

Comment

that too.

since the story sooooo doesn't appeal to me, all that's left is getting to see the actors that i enjoy. and if they're not involved....well we'll just let that small segment of the fandom coop adores and caters the show to support him.

it's not like poor sales on movie 1 will endanger movie 2. they'll both be taped adn in the can and movie 2 will likely be released regardless of how good or bad movie 1's sales are...so nothing to lose (but the potential of wasting $20)

sigpic

Comment

that too.

since the story sooooo doesn't appeal to me, all that's left is getting to see the actors that i enjoy. and if they're not involved....well we'll just let that small segment of the fandom coop adores and caters the show to support him.

it's not like poor sales on movie 1 will endanger movie 2. they'll both be taped adn in the can and movie 2 will likely be released regardless of how good or bad movie 1's sales are...so nothing to lose (but the potential of wasting $20)
            I wonder if that's part of the reason why they're being made at the same time. Weren't there going to be three movies at one point? I wonder why it went down to two.

Comment

I just saw spoilers for The Quest part 2, Bounty and The Shroud
              here.

Spoiler:

Yep I'm ready
              sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
                I just saw spoilers for The Quest part 2, Bounty and The Shroud
                here.

Spoiler:

Yep I'm ready
                Shouldn't the Season Ten bucket be overflowing by now?

Comment

just grab some booze, and sit back and enjoy the train wreck...not much else you can do anyway

sigpic

Comment

We also have the
                    Spoiler:
                    lovely vermin A.K.A. Dragon

Comment

Originally posted by suse View Post
                      Bounty spoilers:
                      Spoiler:
                      The SG-1 team becomes the target of a ruthless band of bounty hunters after Netan offers a hefty reward for their heads. Though Jackson, Carter and Teal'c are able to overpower their would be assassins, Vala and Mitchell are unaware of the peril they face and are left dangerously vulnerable at Mitchell's high school reunion. When bounty hunter Vashin takes the reunion hostage, SG-1 are ordered to surrender or face the mass execution of the reunion guests.

My first thought was:
                      Hey! A two for one! With a bit of collateral damage.

suse
                      Yea I love how Daniel is now called "Jackson" even in the synopsys. Action Jackson. Jackson is cool... Daniel is wimpy.... /sarcasm

Oh yes, the mighty
                      Spoiler:
                      High school reunion ep
                      just screams SG-1. I remember the
                      Spoiler:
                      Jack O'Neill high school ep...oh wait, that was the Samantha Carter............er Daniel Jackson? Oh wait thats right this is STARGATE SG-1 and a High School ep would be Stupid. Did TPTB lose their memos? OIC the OC was cancelled so Stargate Command has got to make up for it.

I cant wait to put in my S1-S8 DVDs this weekend and watch some Stargate SG-1 instead of that lame parody Stargate Command.
                      Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

just grab some booze, and sit back and enjoy the train wreck...not much else you can do anyway
                        I don't drink. Guess I'll have to stick with pointing and laughing.

Comment

what i'm dreading????

cam is from the 'south'...aka kansas (makes note to buy the writers a map)

if he graduated from my real highschool, i will seriously lose it

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ReganX View Post
                            I don't drink. Guess I'll have to stick with pointing and laughing.
                            chocolate works. get yourself a good sugar buzz going and you'll never notice the homage to a really cool scifi show that aired a few years ago

sigpic

Comment

I doubt they have the capacity to actually research real high schools. It will be something generic like Thomas Jefferson High School or something that sounds good with Cams football teams name.
                              Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

How about, Jefferson Davis Hogg High School...watch out for the dodge charger with the confed. flag.
                                Grammar, Logic, Rhetoric.

Comment

Working...
                                X