S10: Critique & Contemplation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by smurf
    Incidentally, am I missing something or is there no episodic photography being released for S10? Seems like there are some every other week for SGA.
    Feels like every other day to me. I'm with you... It's very strange. I think they're just pimping the weak link a bit ("Lookie, lookie! David Ogden Stiers!"). Emedian, though it's apparently affiliated with GW, seems to be the premiere pic site, and it seems to favor Atlantis - until recently, anyway.

I wouldn't mind photos for SG-1 or promo pics, but I'm afraid it'll just be visual confirmation of our worst nightmares, which kinda takes the edge off of my anticipation this year.
    Last edited by the dancer of spaz; 07 June 2006, 06:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sg Gato
      Spoiler:
      The first time I saw this clip on "200"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3YWW...earch=stargate

I half expected Michael Jackson to jump out of no where and sing "Thriller".

OMG, you got to be kidding me.
      Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
        OMG, you got to be kidding me.
        I wonder if that's what they consider "jumping the shark?" If so I hope Jaws jumps up and bites them back
        sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
          I wonder if that's what they consider "jumping the shark?" If so I hope Jaws jumps up and bites them back
          Jumping the shark.
          PPLLeeeaaasseee. They tried to jump the shark, got eaten and what you are seeing now is the poop that came out the other side.
          Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Originally posted by ParadoxRealities
            you know, there was a time when i actually assumed--not even thought, actually ASSUMED--the 200th episode would be...what's the word? good? yes, that's it. oh, and about the LAST 200 episodes. as opposed to, you know,
            Spoiler:
            the new HEWO fighting zombies

stupid, huh?
            yeah-but them-not your thoughts. i expected that 200 was gonna be a bit of fun-but that????? that was just bizzare with a capital B.
            Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
              Spoiler:
              Well of course you know he IS the only one able to fight the zombies
              but then one must ask
              Spoiler:
              WHY ZOMBIES?!?!?!?!
              sigpic
              "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)
              Hic Comitas Regit. Welcome to Samanda.

Comment

Originally posted by pittsburghgirl
                yeah-but them-not your thoughts. i expected that 200 was gonna be a bit of fun-but that????? that was just bizzare with a capital B.
                i wanted fun! but fun like Urgo or the ice cream scene in Unnatural Selection, or even Space Race and Avenger and Wormhole Xtreme! (yes, i like 'em) but
                Spoiler:
                ZOMBIES?!?!
                sigpic
                "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)

Comment

Originally posted by Sg Gato
                  Spoiler:
                  The first time I saw this clip on "200"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3YWW...earch=stargate

I half expected Michael Jackson to jump out of no where and sing "Thriller".

I know 200 is suposed to be a "spoof" but all I can say is : YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME.

Comment

but then one must ask
                    Spoiler:
                    WHY ZOMBIES?!?!?!?!
                    Spoiler:
                    Zombies are super scawy and therefore are an appropriately challenging foe for the Hewo.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

Spoiler:
                      Well of course you know he IS the only one able to fight the zombies
                      but then one must ask
                      Spoiler:
                      WHY ZOMBIES?!?!?!?!
                      Because
                      Spoiler:
                      He IS the only one who can fight zombies
                      sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

the wheels on the bus go round and round
                        you know, you're much better at this "spin" thing than TPTB.
                        sigpic

Comment

Lets see, as of right now this thread (as I'm posting) has 2515 replies. I think
                          as other spoilers come there may well be close to 3000. And of course the
                          Spoiler:
                          hewro has to fight Zombies.

Comment

Originally posted by LaCroix
                            Lets see, as of right now this thread (as I'm posting) has 2515 replies. I think
                            as other spoilers come there may well be close to 3000. And of course the
                            Spoiler:
                            hewro has to fight Zombies.
                            Spoiler:
                            I wouldn't mind the hewo becoming a zombie, provided he never, ever changes back.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

I was just channel surfing and came across an episode of Enterprise, it had green aliens in bikinis, and I'm just thinking that maybe the B@B should see this episode as an example of how shows can be cancelled, even after using the same tactics that they are now relying upon
                              sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

but then one must ask
                                Spoiler:
                                WHY ZOMBIES?!?!?!?!
                                why not Zombies? it kinda fits their style-brainless-mindless-numbing....
                                Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

Working...
                                X