X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sg Gato
    Spoiler:

From GW

It's high school reunion time for SG-1's Cameron Mitchell, Class of '87, who takes Vala along to Kansas as his date. There he reconnects with old friends like Darrell Grimes, and his high school crush Amy Vanderburg, "the one that got away" (first mentioned in "Ripple Effect"). Amy is a beautiful, wholesome girl in her late thirties, recently divorced (and available).

It would be interesting to see how he explains his date, Vala, the total opposite of "wholesome".
    wow mom look, it's SoapGate
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

GW front page... and there goes the last remaining hope that it was a joke.

I wonder if
      Spoiler:
      he'll get permission to spill the beans of what he does to Amy. If so, so much for secret military operation.

Reading the spoilers it sounds like a solely Cam/Vala (and a touch of Landry) episode.
      Spoiler:
      Phone calls by Landry to explain, (assumed) dots on a screen to represent the rest of SG-1, and the big 3 "on their way".

One to skip then if you aren't a Farscape fan.

Comment

Originally posted by smurf

I wonder if
        Spoiler:
        he'll get permission to spill the beans of what he does to Amy. If so, so much for secret military operation.

Reading the spoilers it sounds like a solely Cam/Vala (and a touch of Landry) episode.
        Spoiler:
        Phone calls by Landry to explain, (assumed) dots on a screen to represent the rest of SG-1, and the big 3 "on their way".

One to skip if you are a farscape fan and have any taste\dignity left.
        Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

I wonder if
          Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Oh, but
          Spoiler:
          Sam and Teal'c will have to stumble into the Bounty hunter's trap, and Mitchell will have to save them. All the while impressing Amy, of course, with his heroism and wit. And the UST between the triangle of Mitchell, Amy, and Vala should be scintillating.

If twisters are involved, Sky, I will laugh my ass off. I can't believe that they would do it. Surely, surely not... But, you know, you're right, the temptation to include every Kansas cliche in the world must sorely tempt them. I wonder if they can resist?

My LJ

Comment

Nah, he'll kick the bounty hunter's butt single-handedly (yes, I know Vala's the butt-kicker, but she's a girl and automatically less good at it than our hewo) then ring up Landry and tell him to turn SG-1 back, because he's already saved the day.

**Cheers from the school reunion background artists**

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
              he sooo is NOT. i deny all knowledge of Marty Mitchell.

please, please, please GOD let them make up some high school. cause if they pick mine (andi was class of 87 by the way) i'm gonna puke

BAHA!

Seriously, when I read that spoiler, I was at work, and it was all I could do keep from laughing out loud. Then, when I realized that it wasn't a joke, I had to bite my hand to keep from swearing and asking "WTF?!" numerous times.

There was a time when I used to LURVE to check GW for spoiler updates. Now I dread it, and will avoid it like the plague if I can help myself.

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
                *hides noose with smurf, sky and Regan*
                *finds noose and uses it to end misery*

ETA: After I'm gone you can cut me down and reuse it. If you wish, that is. The knot is nice and sturdy, good and true, whatever you like.

Comment

Originally posted by golfbooy
                  *finds noose and uses it to end misery*

ETA: After I'm gone you can cut me down and reuse it. If you wish, that is. The knot is nice and sturdy, good and true, whatever you like.
                  Egad! You came back here just for that?!

*sics guards on golfbooy and regains control of The Noose*

Don't make us do anything drastic, now! You play nice with the rest of us anti-whinge-ragers, and it'll all work out in the end. Honest!

Comment

Completely Off Topic:
                    I love the word "egad", it's wonderful and should be used more often.

Now back to you're regularly scheduled snark...

Dancer, maybe I should look after the noose. **surreptitiously eyes up the nearest beam**

Comment

Originally posted by Strix varia
                      Oh, but
                      Spoiler:
                      Sam and Teal'c will have to stumble into the Bounty hunter's trap, and Mitchell will have to save them. All the while impressing Amy, of course, with his heroism and wit. And the UST between the triangle of Mitchell, Amy, and Vala should be scintillating.

If twisters are involved, Sky, I will laugh my ass off. I can't believe that they would do it. Surely, surely not... But, you know, you're right, the temptation to include every Kansas cliche in the world must sorely tempt them. I wonder if they can resist?
                      given that the sfx of a twister woudl be really, really cool...i doubt it.

sigpic

Comment

Surely "1" stands for the number of people who will still be watching the show by the end of season 10.
                        perhaps the number of people on the team in s9?
                        sigpic
                        "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)
                        Hic Comitas Regit. Welcome to Samanda.

Comment

so, s10 is still SG-ME????

sigpic

Comment

so, s10 is still SG-ME????
                            SG-ME 'n' Vala

Just rolls right off the tongue, doesn't it?

Dancer, maybe I should look after the noose. **surreptitiously eyes up the nearest beam**
                            Yeesh. Can I trust no one with the noose?!?

Comment

anyone wanna take bets on there being a twister????

they can homage the silliest disaster movie out there - with ok sfx, a rocking soundtrack...and the suckiest, most hole ridden plot known to man -

after all , it is in kansas, where we have tornadoes every day and the indians will still hunt you down out on the prairie

I think the twister hit. Does anyone remember this scene in Ripple effect:

Spoiler:
                              SCENE: Prometheus commissary, Mitchell(Green) brings over the drinks to Mitchell(Black)

MITCHELL(GREEN): *sits* of course by the time he actually got around to drinking that orange juice, it would have been sitting in the back of the fridge for what a month?

MITCHELL(BLACK): Yeah! Yeah yeah! Oh…ye he was so damn thirsty he knocked it right back, it was a second or two before he actually breathed in, at which point-

MITCHELL(GREEN): Spit take of all spit takes! *both laughing* there was orange juice on the table…the chairs…there w-

MITCHELL(BLACK): On Aunt Emma!!

MITCHELL(GREEN): Aunt Emma! Oh!!

MITCHELL(BLACK): Oh!! Big old fat Emma sitting across the table

MITCHELL(GREEN): Little bits of bacon on her face *Carter(Black) enters* orange juice dripping off her nose…*both laugh*

I've really got to stop looking for the
                              Spoiler:
                              Oz factor.

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
                                SG-ME 'n' Vala

Just rolls right off the tongue, doesn't it?
                                The more I hear about Season Ten, the more convinced I am that I will be spending next year searching for decent fanfic to wipe out the memory of quite a few episodes.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

Working...
                                X