S10: nostalgia, new viewers & the progression of SG1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Descent
    So when will the vignette for The Quest become available?
    My bet is Tuesday or Wednesday.
    T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

Originally posted by Farscapefan
      My bet is Tuesday or Wednesday.
      I'd say that's a pretty safe bet.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
        I'd say that's a pretty safe bet.
        Yup can't wait. *Starts salivating at the thought of seeing Adria again and som real kick ass efects*
        Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
        "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
        Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Ohh, seeing Adria again would be nice.

I hope the Doci will make a return this season, he was one of my most favorite additions last season.
          sigpic
          "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
          DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

Well, I finished the recent SG-1 episode and season 10 is getting better and better.

Comment

Ohh, seeing Adria again would be nice.

I hope the Doci will make a return this season, he was one of my most favorite additions last season.
              There's no Doci so far this season?????!!!!! Anticipation for the season just went down 1/2 a percentage point.

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42
                There's no Doci so far this season?????!!!!! Anticipation for the season just went down 1/2 a percentage point.
                Nope, he needs to make an appearance this season. Daniel and him have to finish their ol' fashioned showdown.
                sigpic

Comment

Nope, he needs to make an appearance this season. Daniel and him have to finish their ol' fashioned showdown.
                  I absolutly agree- or he at least needs to make it into any mini/movie that we may get.

Comment

Is it just me or doesn't it just feel we started Season 10 and now we going into the long hiatus until the rest of Season 10...man time does fly when your having fun watching a show

Comment

Originally posted by CCA
                      Is it just me or doesn't it just feel we started Season 10 and now we going into the long hiatus until the rest of Season 10...man time does fly when your having fun watching a show
                      Glad I'm not the only one. Season nine was great and I was very excited about season 10 and so far it has been great and I have loved every minute of it and I am so looking forward to Friday but I hate the damn hiatus! DAMN YOU SCIFI!

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82
                        Glad I'm not the only one. Season nine was great and I was very excited about season 10 and so far it has been great and I have loved every minute of it and I am so looking forward to Friday but I hate the damn hiatus! DAMN YOU SCIFI!
                        Damn straight, stupid freaking hiatus and their stupid ways....I am truly glad I am not the only one now that feels like it just started

Comment

Originally posted by CCA
                          Damn straight, stupid freaking hiatus and their stupid ways....I am truly glad I am not the only one now that feels like it just started
                          Why is it that all the good shows get the short end of the stick for stupid shows like ECW.

Comment

Season 10 is definately gonna go down in history as one of my favourites. It seems like a lot of people don't like it, but really they're just complaining because they want to hate season 10 for whatever reason. I mean, some of the stuff people say is just crap- like the whole Cambo thing- I mean, it's bad writing for Mitchell to try and rescue his team, but there's no complaints about (most recent Atlantis spoilers)
                            Spoiler:
                            Sheppard stealing a helicopter to fly behind enemy lines to rescue his friend
                            . And the pairing of Daniel/Vala and Teal'c/Mitchell has only come into play recently, while Atlantis has been pairing Teyla/Ronan and McKay/Sheppard for 2 years now, with few complaints. I just don't get how one thing is bad for (the new, evil) SG-1 to do but ok for (the great) Atlantis.

Comment

Originally posted by Jonzey
                              Season 10 is definately gonna go down in history as one of my favourites. It seems like a lot of people don't like it, but really they're just complaining because they want to hate season 10 for whatever reason. I mean, some of the stuff people say is just crap- like the whole Cambo thing- I mean, it's bad writing for Mitchell to try and rescue his team, but there's no complaints about (most recent Atlantis spoilers)
                              Spoiler:
                              . And the pairing of Daniel/Vala and Teal'c/Mitchell has only come into play recently, while Atlantis has been pairing Teyla/Ronan and McKay/Sheppard for 2 years now, with few complaints. I just don't get how one thing is bad for (the new, evil) SG-1 to do but ok for (the great) Atlantis.
                              Yup, it's definitely very interesting
                              T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

Originally posted by Jonzey
                                Spoiler:
                                Double edged sword my friend. Its funny how it works sometimes. They can associate their little play words to whatever they dislike for all I care, I'm just glad I'm mature enough not to use them.

Harsh I know but its how I feel.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X