S10: nostalgia, new viewers & the progression of SG1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Farscapefan
    But you hated Memento Mori, they loved it and I completely agree with them about that one
    Well like I said.

The Quest may be yet another Joe and Paul script but I still am excited for it.
    sigpic
    "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
    DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

Originally posted by Descent
      Well like I said.

The Quest may be yet another Joe and Paul script but I still am excited for it.
      I liked Memento Mori and like all of Joe and Pauls scripts but Quest will be a great episode.
      Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
      "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
      Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

I am really looking forward to "The Quest, Part 1" this Friday. It should be a great episode. But the cliffhanger is going to kill, I'm sure. Knowing there's a 6-month wait before we see it resolved, that's going to really hurt.

Oh, well, I guess we'll survive it somehow. I'll probably be able to re-watch all of Seasons 1-9 on DVD, and the first half of Season 10 I have on tape before March gets here.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
          I am really looking forward to "The Quest, Part 1" this Friday. It should be a great episode. But the cliffhanger is going to kill, I'm sure. Knowing there's a 6-month wait before we see it resolved, that's going to really hurt.

Oh, well, I guess we'll survive it somehow. I'll probably be able to re-watch all of Seasons 1-9 on DVD, and the first half of Season 10 I have on tape before March gets here.
          Can never get enough SG-1.

Just got season six on DVD, will probably get through my favourite eps on that, and the new BSG DVDs- and season nine comes out soon- wow, time will fly! And got one more Farscape ep (), and season one of Six Feet Under, and DS9.....yup, time will fly.

Hopefully Heroes will live up to expectations and help pass the time as well.

How does one choose what to watch when there is such a selection.....

In terms of season ten, we must be getting the info on the final eps soon.....must.....know.....episode.....titles.

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42
            In terms of season ten, we must be getting the info on the final eps soon.....must.....know.....episode.....titles.
            One of Gaters is in Vancouver right not doing a walk-on in episode 19, which title is Dominion. I'm sure she'll give us the full report when she's back this weekend
            T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

Originally posted by Farscapefan
              One of Gaters is in Vancouver right not doing a walk-on in episode 19, which title is Dominion. I'm sure she'll give us the full report when she's back this weekend
              I'm sure she'll tell us what she can as I'm sure she signed a non disclosure agreement, as to not reveal much before it's time.

Comment

Oh you'll be fine as I will. We need to go into the Quest part 1 with high hopes and forget the fact that we have a long wait for part 2 so we can really get caught in the moment of what I'm sure we'll be a great episode. I'm already on season 2's Prisoners, oddly enough one of my favorites as I like the Lenaia character. I've already preorded season 9 and will preorder season 2 of Aatlantis as soon as they anounnce it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82
                  I'm sure she'll tell us what she can as I'm sure she signed a non disclosure agreement, as to not reveal much before it's time.
                  All she told us already is that she'll be in a scene in the lab with Daniel and Vala!

Comment

Yeah, I mean they're gonna have to face a....
                    Spoiler:

Dragon apparently!

I'm gonna rewatch Season 9 during the break, it'll make things much easier.
                    sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

Dragon apparently!

I'm hoping the second part of the season will start earlier in UK, so with "alternative sources" (the same I'm using now to watch episodes from USA) I'll be able to enjoy it before March

Can anybody tell me how to include the URL in the sig pic?

Comment

Spoiler:

Dragon apparently!

That should be pretty cool IMO. Can't wait for that.

As for the break, there will be lots and lots of watching old eps in my future. That, and spending a lot of time here on GW with you fine people. I cannot wait to get Season 9 on DVD.
                        sigpic
                        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                        "...phu...ah..."
                        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

That should be pretty cool IMO. Can't wait for that.

As for the break, there will be lots and lots of watching old eps in my future. That, and spending a lot of time here on GW with you fine people. I cannot wait to get Season 9 on DVD.
                          You'll love it, most of the episodes commentaries are really great, as well as another Special Features

Comment

I don't know if this was posted before but
                            Spoiler:
                            Ok I found a few pictures for the next ep, I heard Vala has a dream and that is what leads then to the weapon. I also heard that Adria follows along with them to get her hand s on the weapon. It is going to be interesting to see how this comes about. I am just concerned for my Vala and her Daniel. If Daniel chooses it go with Adria and leave Vala I would be crushed.

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Nefertiti
                              Spoiler:
                              Ok I found a few pictures for the next ep, I heard Vala has a dream and that is what leads then to the weapon. I also heard that Adria follows along with them to get her hand s on the weapon. It is going to be interesting to see how this comes about. I am just concerned for my Vala and her Daniel. If Daniel chooses it go with Adria and leave Vala I would be crushed.

Oh wow! Yikes, kind of a major spoiler there but still very cool.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nefertiti
                                Spoiler:

That is Adria in the second pic too, right? Just something about either her pose or expression look a lot like Lexa Doig.

Comment

Working...
                                X