S10: nostalgia, new viewers & the progression of SG1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mitchell82
    Me too b/c I remeber when Claudia guest starred in Prometheus Unbound she said she was affraid that she was betraying Ben. Funny how things worked out eh?!
    Yes it is. For the best IMO.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
      Yes it is. For the best IMO.
      Oh definatly. It's something about those two they just seem to work so well together.
      Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
      "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
      Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Oh definatly. It's something about those two they just seem to work so well together.
        Not just together anymore either. With the rest of the SG-1 crew as well. They just fit in so nicely now, at least IMO.
        sigpic
        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Not just together anymore either. With the rest of the SG-1 crew as well. They just fit in so nicely now, at least IMO.
          like the last two missing pieces of a puzzel. They just fit right into place.

Comment

like the last two missing pieces of a puzzel. They just fit right into place.
            Some may disagree, but that's sure how I see it. This new SG-1, IMO, is just as enjoyable as the old SG-1. Both are great in their own right.
            sigpic
            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Some may disagree, but that's sure how I see it. This new SG-1, IMO, is just as enjoyable as the old SG-1. Both are great in their own right.
              You and I are sure cut from the same cloth!

Comment

I agree with Mitchel82 and the fifth man. The new characters, particularly Vala fit in well and I'm very happy with the new direction of SG1!

Question 2, you are in the desert, you see a tortoise lying on his back, in the hot sun. You recognize his plight but do nothing to help, why?

because… you are also a tortoise.

O’NEILL: No. No. Full well expected the other shoe to drop eventually.

THOR: We can only hope this will be the last footwear to fall.

T-minus 16 days until sky one season 10 premiere.

Comment

I don't know why so many people are bagging on Mitchell these days, sure hes been downplayed recently but I loved him in "200". Hopefully we'll know the ratings for it soon...
                  sigpic
                  "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
                  DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

So did everyone hear about Stargate being available on ITunes?? Hopefully this will help with the ratings a little bit (I would assume that while the ITunes downloads dont have commercials, they are charging money for each episode, so wouldn't that count towards something as far as the seasons ratings go??)

It sucks that international fans still can't download, but hopefully this will get the ball rolling and they'll release an equivilant elsewhere in the world soon.

I think this could be really good for the show!

Comment

Originally posted by thothscribe81
                      So did everyone hear about Stargate being available on ITunes?? Hopefully this will help with the ratings a little bit (I would assume that while the ITunes downloads dont have commercials, they are charging money for each episode, so wouldn't that count towards something as far as the seasons ratings go??)

It sucks that international fans still can't download, but hopefully this will get the ball rolling and they'll release an equivilant elsewhere in the world soon.

I think this could be really good for the show!
                      Indeed. If I had a video iPod I would buy an episode or two.
                      Such a shame that I wouldn't know by now your revelations
                      Cut me in, I don't wanna live without your revelations.
                      -Audioslave

Comment

Gotta say - im enjoying season 10, every bit as much as every other season!!!
                        I hope im not alone, but i loved Morpheus, and i read a lot of trashing about it, am i the only one who enjoyed this ep??

I just loved the old SG-1 flavour!! Team working together, dark horrible looking city!! And 200 rocked!!

- I dont think ill be able to look at walter again without laughing though!! I FEEL SO STUPID!!
                        Its not about whos right or wrong its about the debate!

Comment

Originally posted by Poseidon
                          Gotta say - im enjoying season 10, every bit as much as every other season!!!
                          I hope im not alone, but i loved Morpheus, and i read a lot of trashing about it, am i the only one who enjoyed this ep??
                          You're not the only one, I enjoyed this episode very much, especially Vala's psychiatric evaluation, these were the best parts of the episode for me
                          T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

OMG i totally agree - forgot about the Psych eval - i was laughing so hard at the woolsey sexual allegations bit!!! A great vala ep in my opinion - she can do no wrong by me!
                            Its not about whos right or wrong its about the debate!

Comment

Originally posted by Poseidon
                              OMG i totally agree - forgot about the Psych eval - i was laughing so hard at the woolsey sexual allegations bit!!! A great vala ep in my opinion - she can do no wrong by me!

So perhaps you'll pay us a visit HERE ?
                              T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

Originally posted by Descent
                                I don't know why so many people are bagging on Mitchell these days, sure hes been downplayed recently but I loved him in "200". Hopefully we'll know the ratings for it soon...
                                He gets bagged on because he isn't O'Neill. Some people can't accept that O'Neill is gone so they bag on Mitchell. But don't take it personal for all us Mitchell fans, they would bag on whoever the n00b to the show was.
                                I have liked the past couple of seasons. And being in the military I know that commands change and people transfer, so I can accept cast changes.

Comment

Working...
                                X