• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42
    LUCKY!
    So, uhhh.....what happens?
    If you wanna know that, just read the spoilers
    Such a shame that I wouldn't know by now your revelations
    Cut me in, I don't wanna live without your revelations.
    -Audioslave

Comment

whooo hooo so excited getting so geared up for Friday (bounces around) and not to mention I just got back from Pirates movie so now I'm even more hyper from all the pepsi I drank is it the 14th, awww tomorrow Monday

Comment

Originally posted by CCA
        whooo hooo so excited getting so geared up for Friday (bounces around) and not to mention I just got back from Pirates movie so now I'm even more hyper from all the pepsi I drank is it the 14th, awww tomorrow Monday
        Lol, movie good?

It's only the ninth.....

Comment

OOOOO yeah it was really good I really enjoyed it and I have to pretend I didn't see it so Jason (my bro) get fussy with me, because he had the chance to go see it but he turned them down because he said he was going to see it with me...I'm a baaaad girl oh well what he doesn't know won't hurt him!

Yes it's only the 9th, but...it's much closer then it was a few months ago thank the lord

Comment

Originally posted by CCA
            OOOOO yeah it was really good I really enjoyed it and I have to pretend I didn't see it so Jason (my bro) get fussy with me, because he had the chance to go see it but he turned them down because he said he was going to see it with me...I'm a baaaad girl oh well what he doesn't know won't hurt him!

Yes it's only the 9th, but...it's much closer then it was a few months ago thank the lord
            Lol, I hate Farscape for being popular.....I'm been waiting ages for new DVD's to come but people like them too much.....*sighs* there's nothing to watch.....Actually I'll watch Master and Commander tonight, anyone else love that movie? It's Star Trek, without the space part.....and Russell Crowe plays Kirk.....

Damn it, I want November to come.

Comment

Lol, I hate Farscape for being popular.....I'm been waiting ages for new DVD's to come but people like them too much.....*sighs* there's nothing to watch.....Actually I'll watch Master and Commander tonight, anyone else love that movie? It's Star Trek, without the space part.....and Russell Crowe plays Kirk.....

Damn it, I want November to come.
              At least we aren't of topic.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by captain jake
                *cough* no.

Comment

Originally posted by captain jake
                  Who, us? Never.
                  sigpic
                  MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                  "...phu...ah..."
                  "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                  Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

You trying to rent it some where? Confused just a hair sorry lol

I honestly have to say I never thought I'd get into Stargate, who would of thunk

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
                      Who, us, never.
                      Not in ten-gazillion trillion billion years.

Comment

Not in ten-gazillion trillion billion years.
                        That's quite awhile. Almost as long as we've been waiting for these Stargate premieres.
                        sigpic
                        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
                          That's quite awhile. Almost as long as we've been waiting for these Stargate premieres.

Comment

Originally posted by CCA
                            I honestly have to say I never thought I'd get into Stargate, who would of thunk
                            I wouldn't even let my hubby watch it. And, on top of the reasons I didn't watch it, I was also boycotting Skiffy over the Farscape deal...

I talked to hubby on the phone one night and told him he could start watching Stargate again. His immediate reaction was to ask which actor from Farscape was now on Stargate. LOLOLOL

Comment

Originally posted by SylvreWolfe
                              I wouldn't even let my hubby watch it. And, on top of the reasons I didn't watch it, I was also boycotting Skiffy over the Farscape deal...

I talked to hubby on the phone one night and told him he could start watching Stargate again. His immediate reaction was to ask which actor from Farscape was now on Stargate. LOLOLOL

That's great hahahah he knows you well, be like...(mumble) Ben and Claudia hahah which I say is a good enough reason to watch

Comment

Originally posted by CCA
                                That's great hahahah he knows you well, be like...(mumble) Ben and Claudia hahah which I say is a good enough reason to watch
                                The other three members of the team being awesome actors helps as well.
                                sigpic
                                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Working...
                                X