No announcement yet.

S10: nostalgia, new viewers & the progression of SG1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You guys are luckier than me, you get to watch SG-1 sooner than me. (I have to attend to a wedding - not mine, God forbid!)
    School is overrated.

Comment

less than 3 hours for me

Comment

Originally posted by iheartvala
        less than 3 hours for me
        2 hours 30 minutes
        Such a shame that I wouldn't know by now your revelations
        Cut me in, I don't wanna live without your revelations.
        -Audioslave

Comment

I've actually been up for 24 hours now, I don't know what I was thinking especially on such a big day! 200!!!

Gotta try to keep myself awake...doubt it will be hard.
          sigpic
          "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
          DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

HAZZAH!! only 2 and 1/2 hours!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Descent
              I've actually been up for 24 hours now, I don't know what I was thinking especially on such a big day! 200!!!

Gotta try to keep myself awake...doubt it will be hard.
              Get some cereal and eat it piece by piece. My Latin teacher says it works very well.
              -Audioslave

Comment

Less than two hours. One if you count the behind the scenes thing on before the ep.

Comment

Just a bit longer... I've already tried pinching myself to see if it was a dream. In case, you're wondering, it isn't. *jumps and up down for joy* AKA: *happy dance*

Comment

Originally posted by Oranos
                    Just a bit longer... I've already tried pinching myself to see if it was a dream. In case, you're wondering, it isn't. *jumps and up down for joy* AKA: *happy dance*
                    It's not one of my dreams, or else there would be slightly-nonsensical episodes of Stargate playing rather than the real ones that were playing today.
                    -Audioslave

Comment

running around the room very happy. only 1 hour and 20 mins till 200

Comment

Same here, just add three months to the start of that count...
                        It'll never fit in there you know...

Comment

Wow, everyone seems very.....giddy! *runs and joins in*

Nothing about 200 mentioned anywhere in our paper of course.

Comment

200 on NOW!! WOOT!! Awe wait, it's the behind the scenes show first. Og well. Good enough.
                            Wraith, the OTHER white meat.
                            Loyalty above all else, except Honor.

Comment

Oops I forgot about the behind the scenes (hides) oh well I broke Indiana and Michigan laws just to make sure I made it back in time, and 30 minutes to spare woot woot!

Comment

Is this just a half hour behind the scenes or full hour special?

Comment

Working...
                                X