S10: nostalgia, new viewers & the progression of SG1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is my Pro season 10 Rant:

I love where the show is going. They are bringing back the one true thing I love about Stargate that hasn't been missing, just hasn't been there. That is the hole Mythology and everything they bring to the now. King Aurther and Merlin and King Aurther the hole not dying thing moving on looking or he sangrell thing.
    We even have a new leader that I have grown to love. We can we can watch him grow like we did the hole rest of the team.
    We have ships now and I paused the TV right when the Ori blasted on one of our ships and it took it. (I actually noticed it today)
    And then their is the hole Vala Baby and Daniel turning Prior, which I hope he is working for the Ancients. (wishfull thinking)
    I realy want the Russian to make it. I have grown to like him. H was like the fence-post man between us and the Russians. He deserves a spot in Stargate History.

Well that is my Rant. Hope you enjoyed.
    *Post in Peace, Yah or Nah*
    *Go to Sokar you Cylon fracker*
    *I can't spell vary good, but I can read mis- spelled words vary good*
    *And then the Ori said, "if your thread is dead then let their be a new one"*
    *It's Science Fiction. Not Science with Fiction.*
    *Sproiler Tags should only be used when you are going to be mentioning something that you can't already read on Gateworld*
    *When I talk out my butt it smells like sarcasm*

Comment

Originally posted by LORD MONK
      Here is my Pro season 10 Rant:

I love where the show is going. They are bringing back the one true thing I love about Stargate that hasn't been missing, just hasn't been there. That is the hole Mythology and everything they bring to the now. King Aurther and Merlin and King Aurther the hole not dying thing moving on looking or he sangrell thing.
      We even have a new leader that I have grown to love. We can we can watch him grow like we did the hole rest of the team.
      We have ships now and I paused the TV right when the Ori blasted on one of our ships and it took it. (I actually noticed it today)
      And then their is the hole Vala Baby and Daniel turning Prior, which I hope he is working for the Ancients. (wishfull thinking)
      I realy want the Russian to make it. I have grown to like him. H was like the fence-post man between us and the Russians. He deserves a spot in Stargate History.

Well that is my Rant. Hope you enjoyed.
      Thanks for posting

I really want to see the
      Spoiler:
      Vala/Baal scene
      already

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB
        Thanks for posting

I really want to see the
        Spoiler:
        Vala/Baal scene
        already
        Me too Judging from spoilers and previews season 10 is gonna be great!
        T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
          I couldn't agree more. Season 9 was something special, at least to me. And from the spoilers I've seen so far, Season 10 might actually be better than 9 was. I can't wait.
          Ditto. From the sound of things, season 10 is going to be incredible. The wait is killing me; July 14 needs to get here. NOW!

Comment

*peeks in*

Well, it's time I migrate from the Pro 9 thread to this one. Season 10 is going to RULE!!!

Comment

I have to agree with everyone else here, otherwise I would be on the anti thread, from what I have seen of spoilers season 10 is going to rock.

Comment

Funny sig SylvreWolfe.

*peeks at calender, considers whether being put in drug-induced coma is option*

Comment

Yeah I agree with everybody from the spoilers alone has got me excited...I'm just bouncing in inticipation and SylvreWolfe lmfao hahahahah love what you did in your banner. that is great!

Comment

I will probably change a couple of the captions, I am just working on the right captions to use.

CCA, still want me to give credit for where I got it???

Comment

Originally posted by SylvreWolfe
                      I will probably change a couple of the captions, I am just working on the right captions to use.

CCA, still want me to give credit for where I got it???
                      What you got so far is great, though I think Jackson looks like he's about to break out in the Mighty Mouse song hahah

Naaa because I orginally stole it from Terra Firma when they posted it there if you'd kept the banner the way it was then that is the only time I probably ask for it....but thanks though hahaa

is it July yet well wait it will be at 12 whooo hoo

Comment

Originally posted by PG15
                        *peeks in*

Well, it's time I migrate from the Pro 9 thread to this one. Season 10 is going to RULE!!!
                        Well, we're glad to have you. Rule it will. And we're almost down to only 13 days left to wait.
                        sigpic
                        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                        "...phu...ah..."
                        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

And a new pic!!!

http://sg-atlantis.emedian.net/sg10ep.html

Comment

And a new pics!!!

Comment

And a new pics!!!

Comment

Yes, new episodes this month! And the pics from the Pegasus project look excellent!

Comment

Working...
                                X