S10: nostalgia, new viewers & the progression of SG1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
    Same here. While I enjoyed getting any deleted scenes at all, I too was expecting more. And not just ones from JM. There are several eps from Season 10 I would have loved to have seen deleted scenes from. What can you do though?
    Has anyone asked JM why the deleted scenes were JM-specific on his blog?
    Maybe he can enlighten us as to why this seems to be so... limited.

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
      Has anyone asked JM why the deleted scenes were JM-specific on his blog?
      Maybe he can enlighten us as to why this seems to be so... limited.

I would do it, but I have this problem with trying to talk to famous people and industry big whigs.

Comment

Originally posted by SylvreWolfe View Post
        I would do it, but I have this problem with trying to talk to famous people and industry big whigs.
        lol, I use to be like that. But then I decided that why should I be scared of talking to him, he's just another person. So I finally got up the nerve to ask a question, then another, then another, and he's answered all of them! YAY

Anyhoo, I have a feeling he already answered that but I can't remember what the answer was. I'll ask him anyway though if you guys want me too.

Oh, and thats why I really really like JM. He's made himself so approachable when it comes to the fans, which is something you don't really get with those kinds of people. GO JM!!!!
        Last edited by Gen_J_O'Neill; 06 September 2007, 12:34 AM.
        sigpic
        By *E*K*R*

Comment

Originally posted by Gen_J_O'Neill View Post
          Oh, and thats why I really really like JM. He's mad himself so approachable when it comes to the fan, which is something you don't really get with those kinds of people. GO JM!!!!
          That is really cool. I definitely give him a lot of credit in that respect.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by SylvreWolfe View Post
            *points at SW* BIG. FAT. LIAR!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
              *points at SW* BIG. FAT. LIAR!!!

I am not a big fat liar. OK, I am sort of big and a bit overweight. But you don't allow me to talk to Bensie, so

Comment

lol, I use to be like that. But then I decided that why should I be scared of talking to him, he's just another person. So I finally got up the nerve to ask a question, then another, then another, and he's answered all of them! YAY

Anyhoo, I have a feeling he already answered that but I can't remember what the answer was. I'll ask him anyway though if you guys want me too.

Oh, and thats why I really really like JM. He's made himself so approachable when it comes to the fans, which is something you don't really get with those kinds of people. GO JM!!!!
                Yer JMs great! I asked him a question a while ago, i knew he probably wouldn't answer it and he didn't...but he gets so many questions and so many people asking him the same things all the time and then you've got all those people out there who are just aggressive toward him and the show..and he handles it so well...i don't think i could...its show business i guess...but yer i agree its great how JM is so approachable and that he's able to mix with the fans...
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Amaunet View Post
                  Yer JMs great! I asked him a question a while ago, i knew he probably wouldn't answer it and he didn't...but he gets so many questions and so many people asking him the same things all the time and then you've got all those people out there who are just aggressive toward him and the show..and he handles it so well...i don't think i could...its show business i guess...but yer i agree its great how JM is so approachable and that he's able to mix with the fans...
                  Him being that way, IMO, just helps people feel involved in the process to some degree. That maybe he takes some of what is said to heart. And personally, I feel that is a great way to keep your fan-base involved in a show.
                  sigpic
                  "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Him being that way, IMO, just helps people feel involved in the process to some degree. That maybe he takes some of what is said to heart. And personally, I feel that is a great way to keep your fan-base involved in a show.
                    I agree! I think its an incredibly smart move! This sounds lame but it reminds me of a bridge between the show and the fans. Many tv shows out there go along without having any connection to the fans, so that anyone who watches has no involvement or input into the show. I think that kind of connection with the show and its fans is one of the many reasons why Stargate has lasted alot longer than other shows
                    sigpic

Comment

I agree! I think its an incredibly smart move! This sounds lame but it reminds me of a bridge between the show and the fans. Many tv shows out there go along without having any connection to the fans, so that anyone who watches has no involvement or input into the show. I think that kind of connection with the show and its fans is one of the many reasons why Stargate has lasted alot longer than other shows
                      Thats a very good point Rhi. Stargate has always had a connection with the fans that a lot of other shows just don't have and I'm sure thats had a lot to do with it's success. Lets hope it continues
                      sigpic
                      By *E*K*R*

Comment

Thats a very good point Rhi. Stargate has always had a connection with the fans that a lot of other shows just don't have and I'm sure thats had a lot to do with it's success. Lets hope it continues
                        It is definitely a good point. And not "lame" at all. Personally, I don't see why that connection won't continue well into the future.
                        sigpic
                        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

It is definitely a good point. And not "lame" at all. Personally, I don't see why that connection won't continue well into the future.
                          I hope it does! I truly love that part about stargate!
                          sigpic

Comment

I hope it does! I truly love that part about stargate!
                            Believe me, I know what you mean.
                            sigpic
                            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I just wanted to say I can't wait to get s10 on DVD!!!! And OD on it this weekend while I recover from jet-lag with wine and cookies and SG!!!!!! Anyone that has it, have any suggestions to what to watch first? Bloopers? Commentaries? Behind the Scenes?
                              banner by Stef

Comment

They are still being mean about Bloobers they won't give us any. There is a nice thing about 200 and I enjoyed both commentaries.
                                sigpic
                                My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                                poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Working...
                                X