Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Amaunet View Post
    As am I…
    I was expecting them to fall, but not that much! Line in the Sand was such a brilliant episode too! I haven't seen Echoes, but hopefully i will have seen it by tonight...i am about to watch Mckay and Mrs Miller
    I guess casual viewers are watching what is recommended to them. Last Friday's it was Atlantis episode, which in fact got slightly higher ratings for the first airing than SG-1. Plus, the lack of Daniel in the episode can be also the reason for lower ratings of SG-1. I wonder what the ratings are going to be like for this Friday's Carter-heavy episode...

Comment

In case you missed this info in Merchandise area - season 10 DVDs are already AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER! - http://www.amazon.com/Stargate-SG-1-...275630-7561553

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
        Not the best news about the ratings for SG-1 and SGA, huh? I know it doesn't matter really for SG-1, but it does for SGA. I sure hope this week's episodes rebound a little. People just don't know what they missed out on.
        Indeed. Talk about being a little on the low side. For some reason, I just feel that the ratings for "Irresponsible" won't be that good. "The Road Not Taken" looks like it could pull some good ratings, though. Then again, I thought that "Line in the Sand" would do pretty good. Turns out I was wrong there.

Originally posted by Truskawka
        In case you missed this info in Merchandise area - season 10 DVDs are already AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER! - http://www.amazon.com/Stargate-SG-1-...275630-7561553
        Already? Isn't it kinda early?

Comment

Originally posted by Oranos View Post
          Indeed. Talk about being a little on the low side. For some reason, I just feel that the ratings for "Irresponsible" won't be that good. "The Road Not Taken" looks like it could pull some good ratings, though. Then again, I thought that "Line in the Sand" would do pretty good. Turns out I was wrong there.

Already? Isn't it kinda early?
          Quite on the low side. I hate to say it but I'm seeing a 0.8 or 0.9 rating for next week. I thouught LITS was very good and should have garnerned better ratings and so should RNT but I'm not holding my breath, as to the dvds yeah it's kinda early. They have no region info,disc info or even actor info except for CJ.
          Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
          "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
          Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

I think I'll hold off on pre-ordering that boxed set until some more info is up about it.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Don't get the whole buying form the internet thing- I love going into the store and picking up my set (and chooseing the perfect box without a dent!), and then saying, "No, I don't want a plastic bag" when they automatically try to give me one. It's a ritual. Would hate to break it.

Comment

I too would have thought both LITS and RNT would have/will pull in good ratings, i guess i was wrong also...its sad because they are both brillaint episodes
                Its starting to really scare me..not so much for SG1 because it doesn't really matter anymore...(even though i'd like to see better ratings than that) but i don't want Scifi to cancel SGA...

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post
                Don't get the whole buying form the internet thing- I love going into the store and picking up my set (and chooseing the perfect box without a dent!), and then saying, "No, I don't want a plastic bag" when they automatically try to give me one. It's a ritual. Would hate to break it.
                Hehehehehe...lol
                I usually just walk into Big W the day it comes out and grab it from there...except they gave me a dodgy SGA S2 box set last time...
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                  Quite on the low side. I hate to say it but I'm seeing a 0.8 or 0.9 rating for next week. I thouught LITS was very good and should have garnerned better ratings and so should RNT but I'm not holding my breath, as to the dvds yeah it's kinda early. They have no region info,disc info or even actor info except for CJ.
                  Good to hear it's kinda early. Thought I might have been going crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by Amaunet View Post
                    I too would have thought both LITS and RNT would have/will pull in good ratings, i guess i was wrong also...its sad because they are both brillaint episodes
                    Its starting to really scare me..not so much for SG1 because it doesn't really matter anymore...(even though i'd like to see better ratings than that) but i don't want Scifi to cancel SGA...

Hehehehehe...lol
                    I usually just walk into Big W the day it comes out and grab it from there...except they gave me a dodgy SGA S2 box set last time...
                    I know it's scaring me too, that scifi might cancel SGA and if that happens it might also screw our chances for SGU. As to the boxsets my store didnt use to carry SG sets so I just preorded from amazon and got it on the same day, though last time Amazon sent me a wrong region set.

Comment

I know it's scaring me too, that scifi might cancel SGA and if that happens it might also screw our chances for SGU. As to the boxsets my store didnt use to carry SG sets so I just preorded from amazon and got it on the same day, though last time Amazon sent me a wrong region set.
                      I only get from Amazon most of the time because you usually end up paying a little less online than from the store. I don't mind waiting a few extra days to get my hands on things if I'm saving a little money.
                      sigpic
                      "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                        I only get from Amazon most of the time because you usually end up paying a little less online than from the store. I don't mind waiting a few extra days to get my hands on things if I'm saving a little money.
                        Exactly, in this day and age every penny counts especially with gas at $2.89 here it takes almost $35 to fill my car.

Comment

Exactly, in this day and age every penny counts especially with gas at $2.89 here it takes almost $35 to fill my car.
                          I definitely feel your pain, my friend.
                          sigpic
                          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I got an intresting fictional letter:

"Dear American fans!

Please watch me live today, because I and my future siblings would like to entertain you.

Yours new SG episode,
                            The Road Not Taken."

Last edited by Platschu; 27 April 2007, 01:34 PM.
                            "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

"The Road Not Taken" was awsome! Definitely one of my favourites so far, and the best Sam ep in years.

Loved the line
                              Spoiler:
                              "So my sister and I get along in your universe?"

lmao

And somehow Sam and
                              Spoiler:
                              Rodney being divorced actually made sense.

And was not expecting Lorne to be the leader of SG-1! Loved that as well!

LOVED the ending when the gang explained what they had been doing for the two weeks, and I thought Beau Bridges was fantastic in the ep as well, it was nice to see him get a little more to do.

Comment

Hehe. I don't want to write down big spoilers, so here is only 3 name to the next new SG-1 episode:
                                Spoiler:
                                Lorne, Hammond and McKay
                                "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Working...
                                X