• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TrustNo1
    I just checked MS's site and it doesn't look good
    What about the site doesn't look good to you ? The lay-out, the photos,
    the color of the font ?

Do you think he needs some TLC ? There are so many volunteers..
    Michael Shanks in Local Custom~Ben Browder in Interlopers

Comment

Yes, please lets not have vague comments. What site? URL would be helpful. What doesn't look good? Specifics, please. With the actual site so people can see it for themselves.
      I'm a girl! A girly girly girl!

Okay, you got me. I can't accept change. This message may look like it was typed on a computer and posted on the internet, but it is actually cave drawings delivered by smoke signals.

Naquada Enhanced Chastity Belts -SG1 edition. On sale now! Heck, I'll give them away

Daniel Jackson Appreciation and Discussion -because he's more than pretty

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=89

Daniel Jackson: The Beacon of Hope and The Man Who Opened the Stargate

Comment

Originally posted by Gate_traveler
        Well in my oppinion we will know pretty soon if hes going to be in season 10 fairly soon. they will have to announce it, or youll notice in promos for season 10 that hes absent. i also agree that i dont thing sg1 currently can stand the loss of another major charater, though i think its bound to happen sooner or later because AT just had a baby, and shes probably going to go down the same road as RDA went as fas as spending time with her family. its that simple reason that i dont think sg1 will be on for much longer then possibly season 11 at best. i do think that MS will probably go to atlantis, he was supposed to go to begin with, and hes the formost expert on the ancients, so even after sg1 is over, i beleive that atlantis will continue and hopefully be as strong as sg1 has been all these years. but at the end of the day im in the camp that anyone who was smart would end a show gracefully on good terms then to run it into the ground. i dont think this has happened yet with sg1, but i do beleive that if every season they replace a main charater then it ceases to be sg1 and starts to be a new show. Right now it could still maintain its integrity but if main charaters start to go it will be sad to watch the show and should be ended and a new show started. but i think it will be interesting to see what happenes with MS.
        Well, I think the whole Stargate franchise is heading to Atlantis and then hopefully to Horizon, lol.
        STARGATE ICARUS
        Premiering April 20, 2006
        Website coming soon. Forum:www.colonelmoore.proboards2.com

Comment

They're not going to make promos for S10 until like May of 2006! LOL We still have half a season of Season 9 to get through. However, they probably do want to nail down the cast so the writers can start writing and all that. Of course, it sounds like the writers don't have contracts yet, either, so that needs to happen too!

Comment

Okay, http://www.michaelshanks-online.com/news/index.shtml there's a message that says MS is not confirmed to return for season 10, and is a free agent right now. it also said the cancellation of his appearance was general meetings, and not for a specific major tv role.
            I'm a girl! A girly girly girl!

Okay, you got me. I can't accept change. This message may look like it was typed on a computer and posted on the internet, but it is actually cave drawings delivered by smoke signals.

Naquada Enhanced Chastity Belts -SG1 edition. On sale now! Heck, I'll give them away

Daniel Jackson Appreciation and Discussion -because he's more than pretty

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=89

Daniel Jackson: The Beacon of Hope and The Man Who Opened the Stargate

Comment

Originally posted by Dani347
              Okay, http://www.michaelshanks-online.com/news/index.shtml there's a message that says MS is not confirmed to return for season 10, and is a free agent right now. it also said the cancellation of his appearance was general meetings, and not for a specific major tv role.
              began a thread on that a little while ago at

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=19712

to discuss that bit of news as this thread seemed to be discussing a 'major' role and not the free agent stuff.

Comment

Has ANYONE actually been confirmed as signing on? Amanda hasn't signed, Joe M says he hasn't even been asked yet... just because someone hasn't literally signed (or we haven't heard about it) doesn't mean they aren't going to.

Comment

Brad Wright and Rob Cooper have sighed on.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15
                    Brad Wright and Rob Cooper have signed on.
                    Coop would sign on if the entire cast deserted him and set the studio ablaze when they left. He'd just get out his camcorder and find some old socks and do puppet theatre.

Comment

SG Puppet Theater? Would that be like The Muppets Stargate Adventure?
                      All posts are IMO, I am not a rocket scientist.

Bender: "Lets go get drunk!"
                      Pay it forward

Comment

im still hopeing and praying thathe dose sign up to do season 10
                        carter "colone?"
                        o'neill "it,s my side arm, i swear. no giggling."

Comment

Originally posted by Carin
                          Not sure where to put this, so would a mod please place it properly? Thank you.

This was posted over at the London expo sight earlier today:

Posted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 12:15 pm
                          Post subject: guest cancellation MICHAEL SHANKS

Michael is now unable to attend the Expo this coming Sunday due to an important meeting he has to take in LA to do with a potential major TV role.

He sends his sincere apologies and hopes to attend next year.

He will still be attending SG10 and will be doing the store signings the week following SG10.

Sorry

Admin

Does this mean he won't be coming back to STARGATE for Season 10????

Carin
                          btw welcome to the forum
                          carter "colone?"
                          o'neill "it,s my side arm, i swear. no giggling."

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                            Has ANYONE actually been confirmed as signing on? Amanda hasn't signed, Joe M says he hasn't even been asked yet... just because someone hasn't literally signed (or we haven't heard about it) doesn't mean they aren't going to.
                            Heck, the season was just announced a few days ago, people. Give it time. They probably aren't even in talks yet.

Wouldn't Stargate puppet theater be cute?

~Sarah
                            Call me Sarah . . .
                            • Anti-plaid (pro P.L.A.I.D. )
                            • Songwriter, screencapper, canon shipper, and fan of minor characters
                            • Trek forever!

Comment

the major tv role is a guest appearance on CSI Miami that will start shooting tomorrow, no danger for s10

Comment

My question is, if Daniel doesn't come back for season ten. What are they going to do with Vala? Her character has basically based off of her relationship with Daniel...

Comment

Working...
                                X