Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SG1 - TV Guide Online: Ask Matt - Aug. 29th - Vala - Season 10?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would just like to thank the person who gave me red along with this comment
    Frelling idiot...
    because I did not want Sam to die
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by scaryperson
      That is just plain wrong, focussing on WANTING a character to die immensely when they aren't even evil... Vala has proven to be a good character, and i personally would ike her to come back, but if she HAS died permanently, she died in an honourable way
      I do not think that she adds much to the series and the only way to get rid of her permanently is too kill her off
      gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
      so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
      love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by MediaSavant
        Three pieces of good news here:

1.) Vala back
        2.) More exposure for Ben in coming episodes
        3.) Strong possibility of a season 10.
        i agree. I miss Vala. She added some spark to the show, but more exposure for Ben is good news in my book.

And let's hope the ninnies at Scifi stop giving away the last ten minutes in their ads.

Comment

Why should one replace the other?! There aren't enough regular female character in Stargate SG-1.

I love both Sam and Vala!

Starting a fight Sam vs Vala is worthless.

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris
            Why should one replace the other?! There aren't enough regular female character in Stargate SG-1.

I love both Sam and Vala!
            Finally! Someone sane!
            Why should it be a contest? It's not like Sam and Vala are even similar

--Tan

Comment

Originally posted by scaryperson
              Why should it be a contest?
              --Tan
              It doesnt have to be until people like this come along
              Originally posted by flynn1959
              Maybe Carter will be the one to die and Vala will replace her.
              love Torri

Comment

Both Sam & Vala rock! I'd like see them kick some ass using ribbon device! Like the Ribbon twins. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris
                  Both Sam & Vala rock! I'd like see them kick some ass using ribbon device! Like the Ribbon twins. LOL
                  LOL

I hope both Claudia and Amanda are going to surprise us all, but of course it dependes on the writers, whether they are smart enough to make them not rivals, but potential friends. I'd love to see both girls on the mission together, without boys

Comment

Neither Vala nor Sam should die!! No one should replace the other one!!! Vala and Sam in SG1 would be great!!
                    Spoiler:

Comment

by MediaSavant

Three pieces of good news here:

1.) Vala back
                      2.) More exposure for Ben in coming episodes
                      3.) Strong possibility of a season 10.

Yay, on all three counts.

Jace
                      Jace

When I was young, I used to admire intelligent people; as I grow older, I admire kind people.

Abraham Joshua Heschel

Comment

Originally posted by Aeryn/Vala
                        Neither Vala nor Sam should die!! No one should replace the other one!!! Vala and Sam in SG1 would be great!!
                        I highly doubt a five person team would happen. I remember reading Robert C. Cooper saying that having five people on the team was too much and that was why Corin Nemec couldn't stay in season 7. If they were to add a fifth person to the team now, that would just be asking him to cause problems, and he would be quite justified in doing so, IMHO.

Comment

4 men and 1 woman is wrong, but 3 men and 2 women is perfectly OK, IMO

Comment

Originally posted by Kalliope
                            4 men and 1 woman is wrong, but 3 men and 2 women is perfectly OK, IMO
                            Agree!!!

I just wanna see Sam & Vala trapped together on some planet as well. Or on a special mission... dunno.

Comment

Originally posted by qasimjavid
                              It doesnt have to be until people like this come along
                              But how is that different from what you're saying?

Damn, and I hoped that I could avoid spoilers.

Comment

Stargate SG-1 the show about the team is a great show. It was great before Vala and it will continue to be great whether Vala is present or not. It will be a great show, that is, as long as TPTB remember this is a Team show and as long as they don't lose the SG-1 formula that has made the show so successful for so long i.e. not to angsty, not too shippy, not too depresssing, not to 'artsy' ... just a fun action adventure with a dash of seriousness.

It goes without saying that the more of the original characters you can keep the better. After all if people werent fans of these characters the show wouldnt have lasted for so long. But if you can add a good character here or there without distracting from the Team and without changing the tone of the show and in a way that makes since in the context of the story and the SG-1 formula then thats great!

As for this artical, this is not exactly a Matt Rouch scoop. I think many gateworld posters (including myself) had said we were pretty sure Vala would be back for the season finally. He just confirmed what was pretty obvious. Now if he can confirm Season 10...then I will be impressed.
                                Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Working...
                                X