Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Major_Clanger
    replied
    Daniel drives me so mad in this ep - i want to get my slapping hand onto him

Leave a comment:

• Darian
    replied
    I love this episode due to it shaping the rest of the series by introducing the great alliance of 4 (Ancients,Asgard,Nox,Furlings) and it makes the show more interesting in my opinion

Leave a comment:

• Dimes
    replied
    This was a very interesting episode!
    Love that they used the Stargate during WW2

Leave a comment:

• Seaboe Muffinchucker
    replied
    The "meaning of life stuff" ties into the Asgard and leads to the discovery of Cimmeria, which in turn leads to the development and alliance with the Asgard. So yes, a meaning was found.

Seaboe

Leave a comment:

• peterbjornx
    replied
    most of it butnot so recently

Leave a comment:

• Seaboe Muffinchucker
    replied
    Sort of. How much of the series have you seen?

Seaboe

Leave a comment:

• peterbjornx
    replied
    Was a meaning for the "meaning of life stuff" ever found?

Leave a comment:

• Seaboe Muffinchucker
    replied
    Originally posted by garhkal View Post
    In that case, why didn't it close sooner, since nothing was passing through.
    We don't know that. We saw only scraps of the film. They may have sent through other things.

Seaboe

Leave a comment:

• garhkal
    replied
    In that case, why didn't it close sooner, since nothing was passing through.

Leave a comment:

• hlndncr
    replied
    Originally posted by Seaboe Muffinchucker View Post
    Or maybe the 38 minute window. It looked to me like they didn't start to gear him up until after they made the connection. It's gotta take a while to get into that suit.

Seaboe
    Good thought. Had not considered that, but it is a plausible explanation.

Leave a comment:

• Seaboe Muffinchucker
    replied
    Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
    Could be a power issue. They really had no idea what they were doing then. It was really all a fluke.
    Or maybe the 38 minute window. It looked to me like they didn't start to gear him up until after they made the connection. It's gotta take a while to get into that suit.

Seaboe

Leave a comment:

• hlndncr
    replied
    Originally posted by Trig View Post
    Pretty far behind as far as te rewatch goes but still

Why does the gate close when Ernest goes thru it in 1940 whatever?
    He still has all his life lines attached so surely the gate wouldnt close?
    Could be a power issue. They really had no idea what they were doing then. It was really all a fluke.

Leave a comment:

• Trig
    replied
    Pretty far behind as far as te rewatch goes but still

Why does the gate close when Ernest goes thru it in 1940 whatever?
    He still has all his life lines attached so surely the gate wouldnt close?

Leave a comment:

• Matt G
    replied
    Listened to the fan commentary for this ep(audio only I'm far enough behind on S2 I I don't want to rewind back to S1). This was 'not' the ep I voted for(that was There But For the Grace of God) but...*shrugs*

1. Never really thought about the actress deal with Catherine, didn't notice the age of the little girl in 1928 either.

2. The start of "we don't leave our people behind?" I dunno...they tried to rescue Lt nobody in COTG.

3. LOLd at David not knowing about the details of Darren's interview with EH.

Leave a comment:

• Angela V
    replied
    So the whole family is watching (ages 7- um... 40ish ) and we have ALL watched SGA. Didn't even notice. Get to the credits and I see Paul McGillion. I gasped. Son asked me what is wrong. I said Doctor Beckett was in that episode! Wow are be bad SGA fans or what?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X