Sam Carter /Thor Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jckfan55
    Apologies if this has been said before, but I've been carefully avoiding spoilers. I've just seen "Threads" and have to say, more evidence of Sam/Thor ship.
    Spoiler:
    We know who Jacob was *really* talking about when he told Sam to not let rules stop her. And *we* know who she was about to reveal her feelings about to Jack at his house--and it *wasn't* him.
    Wow!!!!!!! I never noticed that before! but it's all so clear now!

--Tan

Comment

Originally posted by scaryperson
      Jamie! oh! why why why did you tell? lol

*stares back into space*

--Tan
      Too late now, Scary. Snap back to Smor, we gotcha, kid.

OK, we need Smor jokes. Anyone?

okay, a man and woman walk into a bar. the man orders a Beer, the woman looks at the bartender and says 'I'll have a Smor to go'. The bartender looks at her like she's crazy and says "There's no such drink' She looks shocked and says, "what?? But that's what he's having!" And the bartender looks over and Thor is sitting in a stool eating a Smor.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

*crickets chirping*
      TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris-RA

okay, a man and woman walk into a bar. the man orders a Beer, the woman looks at the bartender and says 'I'll have a Smor to go'. The bartender looks at her like she's crazy and says "There's no such drink' She looks shocked and says, "what?? But that's what he's having!" And the bartender looks over and Thor is sitting in a stool eating a Smor.

*crickets chirping*
        LMAO!!!!! how the heck do you come up with this stuff O-Ra? You're so multi-talented!

-Tan

Comment

*crickets chirping*
          Love ya, O-Ra, but I'm still hearing the crickets...

Comment

Originally posted by Scaryperson
            LMAO!!!!! how the heck do you come up with this stuff O-Ra? You're so multi-talented!

-Tan
            well, two teaspoonfuls of boredom and three of natural sarcasm usually do the trick.

But i'm hearing those darn crickets too ...

BTW, Congrats Scary - you know what I mean.
            TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

well, two teaspoonfuls of boredom and three of natural sarcasm usually do the trick.

But i'm hearing those darn crickets too ...

BTW, Congrats Scary - you know what I mean.
              I know, i feel so proud, hey wait what am i doing paying all this attention??????????

*stares into space* Only you can pull me out of it O-Ra!

--Tan

Comment

*waves cup of Smor Xtreme Belgian Hot Coco with extra Chocolate Coated Yellow ones under Scary's nose*

That is my emergency concoction. Vanilla, Dark Belgian chocolate, a sprinkle of Red Pepper flavored Coco (for a kick) and a sprig of Mint leaf. If that don't wake her up, nothin' will.
                TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

*waves cup of Smor Xtreme Belgian Hot Coco with extra Chocolate Coated Yellow ones under Scary's nose*

That is my emergency concoction. Vanilla, Dark Belgian chocolate, a sprinkle of Red Pepper flavored Coco (for a kick) and a sprig of Mint leaf. If that don't wake her up, nothin' will.
                  that worked for now, but, well, the power of smitteness is overwhelming

Sooooo, finished the final version of that prototype banner O-Ra?

*gazes into nothingness*

--Tan

Comment

I know something that will make tan wake up a kiss from ste
                    And all these bad dreams, I wake up to the light. And when I can't sleep, I wake up to your eyes.

Comment

*crickets chirping*
                      Tumbleweed rolls past..........

Awww, only joking O-Ra . But why is Thor sitting IN a stool? The mind boggles lol - or could it be all those "personalised" cocoas with yellow ones?

Comment

1000 posts!!! Hurrah!!

There we go!
                        Wonderful!!! Congratualtions Scary! Couldn't happen to a better thread!

Uh...is there a cake...?
                        "You cannot reason with your own heart;
                        it has it's own laws and beats about things
                        which the intellect scorns."
                        - Mark Twain -

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55
                          Apologies if this has been said before, but I've been carefully avoiding spoilers. I've just seen "Threads" and have to say, more evidence of Sam/Thor ship.
                          Spoiler:
                          We know who Jacob was *really* talking about when he told Sam to not let rules stop her. And *we* know who she was about to reveal her feelings about to Jack at his house--and it *wasn't* him.
                          LOL! I can just picture that conversation!!!! ROFLOL - and Jack's face!!!!!
                          - Mark Twain -

Comment

*crickets chirping*
                            Sela files this in the same drawer with her collection of jaffa jokes.
                            - Mark Twain -

Comment

Originally posted by Sela
                              Sela files this in the same drawer with her collection of jaffa jokes.
                              I met tan at the weekend in RL aka scaryperson
                              And all these bad dreams, I wake up to the light. And when I can't sleep, I wake up to your eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by PoeticTragedy
                                I met tan at the weekend in RL aka scaryperson
                                and let me add that shes not at all scary shes a really nice person and fun to hang around with she deserves all the respect shes got and i look forward to meeting her again at the weekend

Comment

Working...
                                X