No announcement yet.

Sam Carter /Thor Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A fly by 'Hallowed are the Smorii' before I go to work and collapse from exhaustion :s

Comment

Originally posted by mazzmatazz
      A fly by 'Hallowed are the Smorii' before I go to work and collapse from exhaustion :s
      Yeah! Someone else who says it like I do! *cough*Tan*cough*

I also like the idea of
      Spoiler:
      a book of Smorigins

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
      still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

We should write that

Comment

I'm still a newbie here, but I'd be willing to help brainstorm!

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
          still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

Originally posted by scaryperson
            *looks and points at sig frantically*

--Tan
            Hallowed are the Smors
            I like it
            Originally posted by Seshat
            I'm beginning to think we need to send the deprogramming squad out after qasimjavid...
            Your the ones who convinced me that I was sane
            Originally posted by scaryperson
            Yes........qasim..............ofcourse *looks innocent*

*giggles*
            he he......heh

Deprogramming qasim you say?

i think i've distracted attention from me

--Tan
            Hallowed are the Smors
            Perhaps I should remind everyone who started this thread
            Originally posted by Osiris-RA
            Lida! You have not yet embraced the bliss that is Smor? Yea, but Smor is a kind and merciful ship (right??) and we will bide our time...but I promise you, soon you will join us. Here. Have some coco. *smiles sweetly*

Tan! Your sig ROCKS!!!!!!!! LoveitLoveitLoveitLoveitLoveit!

Hallowed are the Smors. *bows*
            We are only kind and merciful to the believers "The Smors see all, outside and within. If your heart is pure and your devotion unwavering, they will protect you. They will cleanse your being and you will be taken to be with them forever."
            Originally posted by mazzmatazz
            We should write that
            Originally posted by Alaskhah
            I'm still a newbie here, but I'd be willing to help brainstorm!
            How about going through all 127 pages and documenting the history of SMOR

HALLOWED ARE THE SMORS
            gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
            so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
            love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by qasimjavid
              Your the ones who convinced me that I was sane
              Yes, I suppose we should take our share of the *cough* blame.

Comment

Those who bow in reverence to the Smors shall be forgiven their transgressions and Smorigin will reign supreme
                gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                love Torri

Comment

I am now beginning to understand qasimjavid's obsession with the SMORS. Did you all know that the word smorgasboard was derived from the Old Norse words "smjor", meaning fat, "gas", meaning goose and "bordh", meaning table.

Do you see it all now? Gas=qas......he is planning on fattening us all up with Smores, to place upon the sacrificial "table" of the Ori. Don't let him bring Thor and Sam into this devious plot.

(must run and warn the others)
                  On fighting:
                  Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
                  Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

More blasphemy from the unbelievers

A Smor prior has been dispatched to the Furling Homeworld

HALLOWED ARE THE SMORS
                    love Torri

Comment

Hallowed are the Smors
                      Amen brotha . . . . . .

Comment

Originally posted by Lida
                        I am now beginning to understand qasimjavid's obsession with the SMORS. Did you all know that the word smorgasboard was derived from the Old Norse words "smjor", meaning fat, "gas", meaning goose and "bordh", meaning table.

Do you see it all now? Gas=qas......he is planning on fattening us all up with Smores, to place upon the sacrificial "table" of the Ori. Don't let him bring Thor and Sam into this devious plot.

(must run and warn the others)
                        Smores are PEOPLE??

Where is Charlton Heston when you need him??

Comment

Originally posted by Droops
                          Amen brotha . . . . . .
                          The Smors see all, outside and within. Droops is a TRUE BELIEVER and his heart is pure and his eternal devotion unwavering, they will protect him from the darkness that would otherwise consume him. They will cleanse his being and at the end of the path he will be taken to be with them forever.
                          love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
                            Smores are PEOPLE??

Where is Charlton Heston when you need him??
                            Great! And Edward G. Robinson, as I recall.

Comment

More blasphemy from the unbelievers

A Smor prior has been dispatched to the Furling Homeworld

HALLOWED ARE THE SMORS
                              I evidently missed quite a bit by missing the last SG1 episode (on the Ori?).
                              I just have to say that I don't feel the need to proclaim my *faith* in SMOR.
                              All the evidence is there. Sam and Thor have a love that cannot be denied. Scary has just given us a place to celebrate the love story that spans the galaxies...

Comment

The Smors are what gives the Smor defender his power. They are an energy field created by all living things. They surround us and penetrate us. They binds the galaxy together.

HALLOWED ARE THE SMORS
                                love Torri

Comment

Working...
                                X