Sam Carter /Thor Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jckfan55
    Am I in time for the cocoa? Instead of marshmallows or whipped cream, what do you think Thor puts on top of his cocoa? Probably not the yellow ones--the flavor wouldn't go with chocolate. What other colors did he have on that plate he offered Sam?
    All the delicious primary colors, yum:

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
      All the delicious primary colors, yum:

I wonder what that green one tastes like... I wonder if I want to know.
      !!! HHGTTG movie out this May! Don't forget to bring your towel! !!!

[ | Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club | ]

Smor: My Anti-Drug

Ba'am: You can bet your ba'als on it.

(thanks to Justin for the pic and no, I'm not serious )

Comment

Priceless! LOL I love the look on his face. "Perhaps this was not wise."
        he didn't bump into Donald Trump on the way out of Las Vegas did he?? ROFL, priceless!! I love it!
        TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Okay! Got it! I found this clip one time from an interview with Thor after one of the episodes. It should answer the question about how the Asgard manage to stay so darn trim.

EDIT: It's chocolate-flavored too, thus proving that yes, the Asgard do like chocolate.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeril
            Okay! Got it! I found this clip one time from an interview with Thor after one of the episodes. It should answer the question about how the Asgard manage to stay so darn trim.
            hahaha awesome!

but the question is...how does he..get it out of his body? the zipper idea someone brought up?

Daniel: No Jonas, I will NOT play pass the mustard with you.
            Jonas: What about pass the mayo?
            Daniel: ...okay, but dont tell Jack.

Comment

LOL!!! At last, Thor's slimming secrets revealed!

Comment

Originally posted by shinyredpants
                hahaha awesome!

but the question is...how does he..get it out of his body? the zipper idea someone brought up?
                Lol, it's a good question, but I'm not going to try to find a picture to answer it. Let's let it remain a mystery...

Comment

Slimfast, ROFL. Good pic Jeril,

Comment

Lol, it's a good question, but I'm not going to try to find a picture to answer it. Let's let it remain a mystery...
                    What was that line of Heimdall's? Something about not discussing it? Could apply here too.

Comment

What was that line of Heimdall's? Something about not discussing it? Could apply here too.
                      probably for the better i guess...but it is still on my mind...isnt that sad?

Daniel: No Jonas, I will NOT play pass the mustard with you.
                      Jonas: What about pass the mayo?
                      Daniel: ...okay, but dont tell Jack.

Comment

EDIT: It's chocolate-flavored too, thus proving that yes, the Asgard do like chocolate.
                        LOL!! I knew they liked chocolate! I knew it!! Nobody can resist "the bean."
                        TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Originally posted by shinyredpants
                          probably for the better i guess...but it is still on my mind...isnt that sad?
                          I'm not saying people shouldn't discuss it if they want to, just that *Thor* would say "it's not something we discuss."

Comment

Originally posted by Sha're
                            Merci At least she liked it lol. I hope, well she said she did. Non- Smorrers just dont get it - sighs
                            I said i liked it, i still do, We smorrers stick together! I stuck up for you on the poem thread

Slim Fast????? LMAO!

I'm now too curious about how the Asgard "relieve themselves" obviously it would be something he wouldn't do in front of Sam, lol

--Tan

Comment

Don't you just love it? Cvility and brains. What a guy!
                              TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Originally posted by scaryperson
                                I said i liked it, i still do, We smorrers stick together! I stuck up for you on the poem thread

Slim Fast????? LMAO!

I'm now too curious about how the Asgard "relieve themselves" obviously it would be something he wouldn't do in front of Sam, lol

--Tan
                                Maybe they can just beam the unnamed substances out of themselves. No muss, no fuss.

Comment

Working...
                                X