Sam Carter /Thor Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Seshat
    What do you suppose is Thor's reaction to being shown the various cultures of earth by Sam? Do you think he's enjoying it or just going along for the ride? He never seems to look very happy in the photographs they send us. Although I will admit, it's hard to tell for sure...
    Dead pan is almost a lost art... perfected by Thor... mimicried by Jack...
    It's all in the eyes, I daresay...

sigpic
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

I prefer to think of Thor as enigmatic. Often deep in his own thoughts, perhaps he is a poet at heart?

Comment

Those soulful eyes... like mirrors searching the hearts and minds of men... contains the depths of oceans... the sea of memory... any discerning woman would be lost in them... swimming and searching... but at its heart... LOVE... only LOVE...
        sigpic
        "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

For all of you romantics at heart:

Sam and Thor in Venice.

Comment

Great photo. Thanks Seshat.

Comment

Originally posted by Hatusu
              Maybe he's bored. After all, they've been studying us for centuries. But then with an Asgard, how would you know?
              Well he's not inscrutable to Sam. She can gaze into his eyes and read him like a book. They now laugh about how at first she thought he didn't like her. Really he was trying to disguise his infatuation.

Comment

I thought I'd try my hand at a photo caption, though I am a mere novice...

{original photo from amandatapping.com}
                Attached Files
                Last edited by jckfan55; 21 April 2005, 05:24 PM. Reason: addition

Comment

Very nice Seshat. Wish I'd seen a gondola so nicely equipped when I was there.

Droops

Comment

At last Venice

Nice job on the caption - jckfan55
                    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                    love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55
                      I thought I'd try my hand at a photo caption, though I am a mere novice...
                      Excellent job, jckfan! Looking forward to future contributions.

Comment

Finally! Venice!
                        Seshat you've done a wonderful job!

*sigh* I have no goals in life anymore

--Tan

Comment

Originally posted by scaryperson
                          *sigh* I have no goals in life anymore

--Tan
                          Urm.....Stopping people from overthrowing you?
                          gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                          so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                          love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by qasimjavid
                            Urm.....Stopping people from overthrowing you?
                            Shhh, don't give any hints!

Comment

Originally posted by Droops
                              Shhh, don't give any hints!
                              You havent got a human host yet!
                              love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by qasimjavid
                                You havent got a human host yet!
                                I'm working on that! In the meantime I can aspire to greater things.

Comment

Working...
                                X