• Show
Clear All

*whispers* Hi Amalthea, Mary and Pol!
    sigpic
    Thank you Astra Per Aspera for the sig....... My Fan Fiction

Comment

From AT's Q & A on the first Page of GW-
      Spoiler:
      AT:...We finish shooting our season in July and then we’re in post-production. I’ve been offered a film that would shoot in late summer/early fall called "Water’s Edge," which I’m excited about. And then the Stargate movie is potentially happening late fall, is what I’m hearing.

GW: Can you give us an update on that? Are you planning or expecting to do both the SG-1 and Atlantis movies when they happen?

AT: Dunno. I know for sure I want to do, will be doing the SG-1 movie. Atlantis -- Joe had mentioned the possibility of a cameo, but until I’m sitting on the set drinking tea with the crew... it’s not real.

GW: Blonde wig the entire time? Or do you think Sam will dye her hair?

AT: No, I think what I’ll do is lighten it up somewhat for Sam. I think the wig doesn’t really work. And in a film, when you’re that close and it’s that big, I just would not feel comfortable being in a wig.

I finish Helen Magnus. I don’t know what I’ll look like for the movie in between, but in all likelihood I might cut my hair a little bit, and go a bit lighter. I won’t go back to pure blonde because it’s too hard to go back and forth, but I’ll go lighter.

Sounds like good news on all fronts to me!

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
      Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
      Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post

Hey! Some of us have ethics and can't be bribed..... Okay I lie I can be bribed as well Good thing Bekki can't be bribed...I hope
        - such a trollop you are....

Originally posted by josiane View Post
        Oh she totally can be bribed... with potatoes
        ....and pancakes.....I know for a fact that she looooooooves pancakes.....

Comment

Weeeeeeee!!!!

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD, THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
          K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Most props should go to Starlover, it was her idea and she came up with most of the guidelines

Even 'Chimera' and 'Affinity' have shippyness in them...and they're the anti-ones!

I'd say put it in spoiler tags, so then if someone is offended they don't have to see it, but then you can still have it in

North Dakota....*snicker* Don't feel bad I'm in PA...where there's nothing!
            Sure there is!!! There's Hershey Park, Sight and Sound Theater, Hershey Park, Gettysburg, Lancaster, PA Renasance (sp?) Fair, Hershey Park, the awesome Halloween thing I went to when I was little, Boyd's Bear Factory, Land of Little Horses, and Hersey Park.

Can you tell I love PA, lol?
            Originally posted by starlover View Post
            Ethics?!?! what are those?!?!

We're already a hopeless bunch...bad staff...

Yup, potatohead is her favorite ...head in the entire world *snort*

and since there is apparently no concience in the staff I'll be it and ignore the bribing.
            y'all believe this statement right?

EDIT: and I suddenly got a theme idea for next fortnight...
            Suuurrrreeeee:
            sigpic
            Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

Originally posted by TrueRomantic View Post
              Sure there is!!! There's Hershey Park, Sight and Sound Theater, Hershey Park, Gettysburg, Lancaster, PA Renasance (sp?) Fair, Hershey Park, the awesome Halloween thing I went to when I was little, Boyd's Bear Factory, Land of Little Horses, and Hersey Park.

Can you tell I love PA, lol?

Suuurrrreeeee:
              PA OT-
              Spoiler:
              Okay I'll admit, I love Lancaster my Mom jokes about moving there, and Sight and Sound is amazing...I've also been to Gettysburg, Hershey Part and Boyds bear factory many times...but that's all so boring compared to the rest of the world The west coast has so many amazing things and so does the south and other then that stuff PA...has mountains I so want to get out of my little town!

Comment

Originally posted by gater62 View Post
                *whispers* Hi Amalthea, Mary and Pol!
                You're funny!

I just finished reading Amanda's interview! She's so great! I'm so glad things are going so well for her. Definitely looking forward to seeing the slightly less blond version of Sam in movie 3!
                sigpic

Comment

*tip toes in* So...some shameless self promotion So that little chat/comments about the POV kiss a few days ago made me write this- In His Heart TAG to POV
                  *tip toes out*

Comment

*tip toes in* So...some shameless self promotion So that little chat/comments about the POV kiss a few days ago made me write this- In His Heart TAG to POV
                    *tip toes out*
                    great fic...

((((((family)))))))

'nite

Comment

Originally posted by trinity3 View Post
                      Well, we were all probies once. So I'm looking forward to your promotion kid.
                      Thanks - I am too. Did surprise me how quickly my posts do get put up actually. The moderators must do nothing else but read them!

Originally posted by Alan View Post
                      Wow. What a roller-coaster ride this couple have taken across these past...*13* years! Has it really been over a decade? That's just amazing. And it ain't over yet. Movie III. I'm so looking forward to seeing the movie and all the shippy publicity pics and screencaps to come from it. And I am *certain* it won't be more evidence for us to *fight* to prove to others that Sam and Jack do have feelings for each other and that they should be together...it will be evidence to prove to the non-shippers out there that they *are* in love with each other and they *are* together. After Movie III I say close all the Sam/other and Jack/other threads. They won't be needed any more.
                      Yep.

Oooh I hadn't seen that! Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                        Ah thanks but all I really did was put my SPG* hat on and helped with the formatting.

* spelling, grammar and punctuation

I could give you an endless supply of possible themes if you really get stuck!
                        That was important! What would people think if the FAQ is full with errors; it makes the organization look bad...

(((Cags)))

Originally posted by trinity3 View Post
                        Congratulations then. To all of you and Oprah. Good job!
                        I'll send them over to Oprah... Perhaps one of the fics will be discussed in the show then *snort*

*tip toes out*
                        Yay...awesome!
                        sigpic

Comment

*tip toes out*
                          Lovely!

Comment

I guess I'm going to have to pull out the picspam
                            <picspam>
                            Oh thank you
                            *remembers all those shippy scenes* I cant wait for movie III!
                            PA OT-
                            Spoiler:
                            Okay I'll admit, I love Lancaster my Mom jokes about moving there, and Sight and Sound is amazing...I've also been to Gettysburg, Hershey Part and Boyds bear factory many times...but that's all so boring compared to the rest of the world The west coast has so many amazing things and so does the south and other then that stuff PA...has mountains I so want to get out of my little town!
                            OT
                            Spoiler:
                            Mountains are the best part, you know here in Florida it is FLAT, not even a little hill, we are hopeless..... and Little Towns are nice, I live in Suburbs, nothing here but houses and shops. but I have NASA and Epcot so ill live

*tip toes out*
                            Yay!

Originally posted by Alan View Post
                            Wow. What a roller-coaster ride this couple have taken across these past...*13* years! Has it really been over a decade? That's just amazing. And it ain't over yet. Movie III. I'm so looking forward to seeing the movie and all the shippy publicity pics and screencaps to come from it. And I am *certain* it won't be more evidence for us to *fight* to prove to others that Sam and Jack do have feelings for each other and that they should be together...it will be evidence to prove to the non-shippers out there that they *are* in love with each other and they *are* together. After Movie III I say close all the Sam/other and Jack/other threads. They won't be needed any more.

we will shut down Gateworld, our SQUEEEEing will be so great
                            Does Anderson Ship j/s?

PS: First time I've used the multiquote button
                            Last edited by Gategirl95; 29 April 2009, 10:31 AM. Reason: apperently I cant read either:)
                            sigpic
                            Made by Luvnjack... Thanks
                            Spoiler:
                            Proud to be an American

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater View Post
                              - such a trollop you are....

....and pancakes.....I know for a fact that she looooooooves pancakes.....
                              Ya know...I get called that a lot

Originally posted by mad_gater View Post
                              great fic...

((((((family)))))))

'nite
                              Originally posted by starlover View Post
                              That was important! What would people think if the FAQ is full with errors; it makes the organization look bad...

(((Cags)))

I'll send them over to Oprah... Perhaps one of the fics will be discussed in the show then *snort*

Yay...awesome!
                              Originally posted by Milli View Post
                              Lovely!
                              Originally posted by Gategirl95 View Post
                              Oh thank you
                              *remembers all those shippy scenes* I cant wait for movie III!

OT
                              Spoiler:
                              Mountains are the best part, you know here in Florida it is FLAT, not even a little hill, we are hopeless..... and Little Towns are nice, I live in Suburbs, nothing here but houses and shops. but I have NASA and Epcot so ill live

Yay!

well, not straight after, we will want to talk about it right?
                              besides we will shut down Gateworld, our SQUEEEEing will be so great
                              Does Anderson Ship j/s?

Thanks guys!

Trying-to-convince-my-dad-of-shippyness-OT
                              Spoiler:
                              So I put in 'beneath the surface' today and he said that it means nothing since they had their memories erased And then I showed him the confession part of 'D and C' and this was his reactions"....er...well...hmm....it brings you close to proving your point but not enough...he should have just told her he loved her." And then I told him that if he would have said those words it would have gone into the report and it would have probably meant the end of SG-1...so what he said was it convinced him a little bit more...Later I'm going to show him Entity...

What's with this being on the second page?! We can't let this ship die!!

Comment

well, not straight after, we will want to talk about it right?
                                besides we will shut down Gateworld, our SQUEEEEing will be so great
                                Does Anderson Ship j/s?
                                Well I suppose we'll all want to pop in to those Sam/other and Jack/other threads just to say - "We told you so!"

Congrats! I'm honoured to be amongst those you multi quoted for the first time!

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD, THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                                K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Working...
                                X