This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
    It was my evil twin , because I never go in the gutter, I stay on the shore and watch...Why am I even trying to convince you guys to the contrary? Yup I'll admit it, I'm always in the gutter, ya all happy now I admitted it

At least you admit to it

For the record I never liked the grace kiss or Broca Divide kiss before I found this thread...and now I love them
    Yay she has given in under the pressure!

Kiss...

Oops
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
      yay for the grace kiss!! I love watching it in slow motion...*wonders what Sam and Jack are doing right now* It's 1:45 am my time...heh! Yeah their soooo doing that grace kiss You know I really try to remember that they do come out of the bedroom... I don't think they come out often after all they have to make up for wasted years!

Do we have a broca divide gif?

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
      Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
      Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Well... I'm new... so HI! Been a happy shipper since I started watching a few years ago... and I may have to seriously injure someone if they don't end up together... and they ship her with Daniel or somethin odd like that... HA... anywho... this really was just a message to say HOLA... looking forward to bein on the forum!

Comment

So... I'm so totally new at this forum thing... Always wanted to get started on it... but never had the time... sadly... Been a shipper since I started watching
          This is really just a message to say HOLA! to everyone... so HOLA!

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
            How can you resist that?

I love all the kisses (man, that sounds strange)...but I'm not sure which one is my favourite. I'm going to have to think about that one...

Broca Divide kiss - It's hot & steamy...what can I say, it would have been nice to see some cooperation by Jack

POV Kiss - Cute but not our Sam

WoO Kiss - Ah! I love the dipping and at least one of them remembers it...

Grace Kiss - I can remember it freaked my parents out the first time we watched this...as they thought Sam was nuts to be kissing a hullucination. Anyhoo I love how it's her little way of letting him go, sad though.

Mobieus Kiss - Again, cute but not our S/J

Have I missed any....hm hope not
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
              yay for the grace kiss!! I love watching it in slow motion...*wonders what Sam and Jack are doing right now* It's 1:45 am my time...heh! Yeah their soooo doing that grace kiss You know I really try to remember that they do come out of the bedroom... I don't think they come out often after all they have to make up for wasted years!

Do we have a broca divide gif?

There is a smaller version, but I have the tendency to loose that one...like now again
              sigpic

Comment

In my opinion the Broca kiss is a little ott (over the top) a bit rough. I'm all for a passionate kiss but that one was just too much. I wonder what the "confirmation" kiss will be like, they've certainly had enough practice (glances at all the pictures)
                "I ask you, what could possibly be in my eye that would explain this"

HALLOWED ARE THE SHIPPERS!

sigpic

PROUD TO BE ENGLISH

Comment

I'm not very talkactive this week but...

Happy Birthday Aveo!!!
                  Congrats On 9500 Alan!!!
                  Welcome Back Kim!!!

OT

Spoiler:
                  I've cut my heel accidentally and i can't walk *sniff*
                  Last edited by Blacky Kitten; 14 April 2009, 02:22 AM.
                  sigpic

Comment

I am sorry these are soooooooooo late. Yes, I know, they are massively late. My son, my boyfriend, and I have been sick. They've gotten over it, but I still seem to have it. *sighs* Anyway, enough excuses. I hope you guys like them. *nod nod* Happy belated birthday too....

Estrela

Traveler Enroute1

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Happy Birthday Aveo! *will make gift in the morning, or as soon as she can*
                    sigpic

Comment

*hugs Serena* I hope you're all better now!

The sigs and icons are really beautiful
                      sigpic

Comment

Comment

Happy Birthday,
                          Aveo amacus
                          !!!

I hope it's an awesome one!

and

Welcome to the thread,
                          Triton42
                          !!!

Have fun!!

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Happy Birthday, Aveo amacus!!!

Welcome to the thread,Triton42!!!
                            sigpic
                            Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                              And catching up, reading about the 'when did they get together' posts, all I have to say is that if they aren't together now, that trashcan picture would make Sam seem very... scary. And slightly obsessed.
                              *pokes Nad*

Originally posted by TrueRomantic View Post
                              But...But...We had that discussion!! It's not a trashcan silly!! It's a plastic storage bin!!!
                              Of course, you're right, TR.

Awesome! It's great that you do bday presents like that. But does it mean I have to wait for... 11 months and 1 day 'til I get my present?

Happy Birthday, Aveo_Amacus!
                              sigpic

Comment

I'm reading Stargate Solutions' con report, some of those things said have been posted before, but there's some I hadn't noticed yet.

She'd just started on the second week of filming Sanctuary, so she is Helen Magnus-ized in terms of her dark hair. But she will Carter-ize herself for the third SG-1 movie.

[...]

If Carter had had the same situation of "no consequences" as Jack did in Window of Opportunity, she would have done a lot more than kiss. She perhaps would have joined Jack at the pottery wheel a la the movie "Ghost."

[...]

If Sam and Jack did take it to the next level, she thinks it would last in spite of Jack's "idiotsyncracies". They've known each other for so long, been through so much, and nearly died together, so yes, it would last. The team wouldn't still be together if they didn't all love each other.
                                What's the pottery wheel and "Ghost" about?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X