X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WELCOME BACK ((((BEKKI))))!!!!

Originally posted by mad_gater View Post
    I think amanda wants to help you with your bed situation there Alan.....*cough*.....
    Now, now mad_gater. Be good.

Thanks to EVERYONE for the congrats and greens for my milestone and sympathy for my leaking bed situation which, sadly, I only managed to slow down with a temporary repair. The wire of my bedside lamp ran underneath my inflatable bed and, at some ridiculous time early this morning as my bed went down, the wire became taught and the lamp fell on my head. Only to me could this happen

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
    K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Happy birthday Aveo

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
      I'm reading Stargate Solutions' con report, some of those things said have been posted before, but there's some I hadn't noticed yet.

What's the pottery wheel and "Ghost" about?
      *little inner squee* Thanks for posting that in here I hadn't looked at that site yet!

Originally posted by trinity3 View Post
      Umm. Just jumping in here but I don't think she meant that she'd be sitting behind him while he worked at the wheel. Just my thoughts there.

And was he a ghost in the pottery wheel scene or did that come after? Don't remember, but that was a great movie.
      I think the same...Sam sitting in front of Jack...almost on his lap... *happy sigh*

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
      I guess I'll jump in for a few moments too The pottery scene came before Patrick's character died.

And I could see Sam and Jack in the same positions that Patrick and Demi are in, with Sam in front and Jack showing her how to guide the wheel.
      <big honkin' splash>

In gutter.

Sorry couldn't help myself!

But I really like it how AT thinks about the ship these days...if I remember correctly a long time ago, she thought otherwise...(I don't dare to say that for 100% sure though)
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post

Thanks to EVERYONE for the congrats and greens for my milestone and sympathy for my leaking bed situation which, sadly, I only managed to slow down with a temporary repair. The wire of my bedside lamp ran underneath my inflatable bed and, at some ridiculous time early this morning as my bed went down, the wire became taught and the lamp fell on my head. Only to me could this happen
        Look on the bright side, Alan. You could have been electrocuted!

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
          Happy birthday Aveo

*little inner squee* Thanks for posting that in here I hadn't looked at that site yet!

I think the same...Sam sitting in front of Jack...almost on his lap... *happy sigh*

<big honkin' splash>

In gutter.

Sorry couldn't help myself!

But I really like it how AT thinks about the ship these days...if I remember correctly a long time ago, she thought otherwise...(I don't dare to say that for 100% sure though)
          I remember that as well, it's great to see that she's changed her mind!!

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
          Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
          Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

I think the deflating bed could be a Scottish thing, same happened to me first time I went Fortunately nothing fell on my head though

Comment

and hugs for all that...oh and don't worry about the deflating bed...you're not the only one with that problem...I have it with mine as well... Next time I just take my mattress with me

Would anyone think Sam and Jack would go camping together...in a tent...on a inflatable bed? I have to bring this on topic somehow
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post

i was going to post that before i went to bed, but i don't know what happened... but thanks, jumper!

i left a message on their comments section just in case ptb are reading...

oh, another thing...

i find it VERY wonderful that out of all the things amanda talked about at the con, *this* is one of the things gateworld chose to highlight... like it's being *advertised*, as important for the movie, you know...
                Oh yes indeed Yet another thing to add to the ever increasing pile of hints for movie 3...

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
                I'm reading Stargate Solutions' con report, some of those things said have been posted before, but there's some I hadn't noticed yet.

What's the pottery wheel and "Ghost" about?
                Excellent, thanks for posting! I do love all this ship-positivity

WELCOME TRITON42!!!
                CONGRATS ON 9500 ALAN!!!
                CONGRATS ON 800 AMANDA!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AVEO!!!

sigpic
                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

er ... for a moment, I thought about how to word what I said, because it sounded very ... uh ... guttery(?) when I started to write it. But, then I thought, what the heck ... more guttery things have been said here than that ... heh!
                  Indeed!

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                  Here's to celebrate my 800th post...man I talk a lot!

Reasons to Believe

Spoiler:
                  Here's the reasons that they are together-
                  1. They've seen so much death together in the field, they know how short life is. They wasted so many years apart from one another, they wouldn't want to waste anymore time.
                  2. They've loved each other for years, once he's out of her direct chain of command, there's nothing standing in their way.
                  3. During that one episode (can't remember which one) Sam says 'FCOL', for years she heard that and never picked it up. And now that she hasn't
                  worked with him for over a year she suddenly picks it up, why? Because she's in a relationship with him.
                  4. In 'TLitS' she says her password is 'fishing', she couldn't like fishing that much to put it as her password unless it reminded her of when her and Jack had finally been able to be together.
                  5. On Atlantis John says congrads and she's confused (almost as if to say 'how did you know?') and he says for the promotion and she's like 'oh...that'
                  6. She has a picture of Jack in her personal quarters, why should she have that unless he mattered a great deal to her. It's not even like it was a team shot, it was a picture of him alone.

Continuum Spoilers-
                  Spoiler:
                  7. In the beginning of the movie Ba'al says to Jack, 'how's it going' and if you look closely Jack quickly glances to his Left (where Sam is standing) and says "pretty good actually" We know he's stuck behind a desk, there must be more then just his Career that makes life 'pretty good'
                  8.When Ba'al attacks Jack, Sam is quickly by his side, a look of pain is clearly written on her face. He tells her to go to the gate and she shakes her head and says 'not without you' Daniel is also by Jack's side but Cam tells them they have to go and he gets up while sam is still right beside Jack. Cam has to physically grab her to make her leave. Her reaction is more then just a friend, it's of a person who loves the other completely.

9. When they go through the gate Sam is completely distraught. Cam walks over to her and says "I know what happened back there but your needed in here." why would he say that unless he knew there was a relationship between Sam and Jack? Before she had always been able to put aside her feelings and do what needed to be done. But now that their in a relationship, it's harder for her to do that.

10. A year goes by and when Sam goes shopping and find the 'frooties', you can see she is remembering and is upset. (she wings it into the cart) Not only has it been a year in that timeline but it has been 6-7 years since the timeloop. Why should she remember that unless Jack told her about the time he kiss her during the time loop and she was remembering him?

11. In every scene after 'Threads' they are completely comfortable around each other, for years it had never been like that.

And why to believe in confirmation!
                  12. The writers were the ones that wrote the Sam and Jack storyline, they could have easily not had anything between the two...but they didn't. They need to tie up those loose ends.
                  13. AT has already said that she wants them to get together and she wants to do a gutter scene with RDA. The writers and actors want to see some sort of resolution.
                  14. On the front page of GW in the con report they had what she said about Sam and Jack and getting together the other day...even they know that it's important!
                  15. BW said he wrote a 'how we say romantic scene' in the third movie script. So unless it's Jack/Daniel slash romance going on it has to be Sam and Jack. They wouldn't introduce a new love interest for one of the characters for only an hour and a half movie. It has to be something that's on going.
                  16. And finally the third movie is Jack centric and if it is Sam heavy, that's a huge plus. With their chemistry there are bound to be sparks flying!

This goes to prove I talk too much
                  Well said Regularamanda. Well said.

We saw in "Window of Opportunity" things that Jack would do if there were no consequences. So (aside from kissing Jack and doing yet more work-related stuff), what does anybody think Sam would do (and it has to be fun/frivolous) in the same situation, and there were no consequences?
                  Practical jokes on Daniel.

Trying to tickle Teal'c or running up behind him in the corridors, slapping his butt and running away. **I'd pay money to see his reaction in that scene.**

Being overly flirtatious with Jack in a way that he'd never expect **Broca Multiplied**

Oh the possibilities

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                  Not wanting to be pedantic or anything but the same scene occurred after he died
                  Cool. I like before and afters!

Originally posted by Pol View Post
                  Ooh, happy birthday Aveo! Sorry I'm a bit late with my greeting, but most of you know Tuesday's are my nutty days!
                  Happy birthday from me as well. Hope it was one you'll remember even when you're rocking the grandkids in the rocking chair.
                  sigpic
                  sig by Mada
                  As a matter of FIC

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                    Here's to celebrate my 800th post...man I talk a lot!

Reasons to Believe

Spoiler:
                    Here's the reasons that they are together-
                    1. They've seen so much death together in the field, they know how short life is. They wasted so many years apart from one another, they wouldn't want to waste anymore time.
                    2. They've loved each other for years, once he's out of her direct chain of command, there's nothing standing in their way.
                    3. During that one episode (can't remember which one) Sam says 'FCOL', for years she heard that and never picked it up. And now that she hasn't
                    worked with him for over a year she suddenly picks it up, why? Because she's in a relationship with him.
                    4. In 'TLitS' she says her password is 'fishing', she couldn't like fishing that much to put it as her password unless it reminded her of when her and Jack had finally been able to be together.
                    5. On Atlantis John says congrads and she's confused (almost as if to say 'how did you know?') and he says for the promotion and she's like 'oh...that'
                    6. She has a picture of Jack in her personal quarters, why should she have that unless he mattered a great deal to her. It's not even like it was a team shot, it was a picture of him alone.
                    http://i697.photobucket.com/albums/v...insuitcase.jpg
                    Continuum Spoilers-
                    Spoiler:
                    7. In the beginning of the movie Ba'al says to Jack, 'how's it going' and if you look closely Jack quickly glances to his Left (where Sam is standing) and says "pretty good actually" We know he's stuck behind a desk, there must be more then just his Career that makes life 'pretty good'
                    8.When Ba'al attacks Jack, Sam is quickly by his side, a look of pain is clearly written on her face. He tells her to go to the gate and she shakes her head and says 'not without you' Daniel is also by Jack's side but Cam tells them they have to go and he gets up while sam is still right beside Jack. Cam has to physically grab her to make her leave. Her reaction is more then just a friend, it's of a person who loves the other completely.
                    http://i697.photobucket.com/albums/v...vie03_0487.jpg
                    9. When they go through the gate Sam is completely distraught. Cam walks over to her and says "I know what happened back there but your needed in here." why would he say that unless he knew there was a relationship between Sam and Jack? Before she had always been able to put aside her feelings and do what needed to be done. But now that their in a relationship, it's harder for her to do that.
                    http://i697.photobucket.com/albums/v...distraught.jpg
                    10. A year goes by and when Sam goes shopping and find the 'frooties', you can see she is remembering and is upset. (she wings it into the cart) Not only has it been a year in that timeline but it has been 6-7 years since the timeloop. Why should she remember that unless Jack told her about the time he kiss her during the time loop and she was remembering him?
                    http://i697.photobucket.com/albums/v...mshopping2.jpg

11. In every scene after 'Threads' they are completely comfortable around each other, for years it had never been like that.
                    http://i697.photobucket.com/albums/v...amanda/200.jpg
                    http://i697.photobucket.com/albums/v...teachother.jpg
                    http://i697.photobucket.com/albums/v.../continuum.jpg
                    And why to believe in confirmation!
                    12. The writers were the ones that wrote the Sam and Jack storyline, they could have easily not had anything between the two...but they didn't. They need to tie up those loose ends.
                    13. AT has already said that she wants them to get together and she wants to do a gutter scene with RDA. The writers and actors want to see some sort of resolution.
                    14. On the front page of GW in the con report they had what she said about Sam and Jack and getting together the other day...even they know that it's important!
                    15. BW said he wrote a 'how we say romantic scene' in the third movie script. So unless it's Jack/Daniel slash romance going on it has to be Sam and Jack. They wouldn't introduce a new love interest for one of the characters for only an hour and a half movie. It has to be something that's on going.
                    16. And finally the third movie is Jack centric and if it is Sam heavy, that's a huge plus. With their chemistry there are bound to be sparks flying!

This goes to prove I talk too much
                    Congrats on 800th post, Regularamanda!

An excellent post!

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                    WELCOME TRITON42!!!
                    Welcome!

CONGRATS ON 9500 ALAN!!!
                    Congrats from me too.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VSS View Post
                      Look on the bright side, Alan. You could have been electrocuted!
                      That's true...if that had happened then I would have been the bright side.

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                      I think the deflating bed could be a Scottish thing, same happened to me first time I went Fortunately nothing fell on my head though
                      Must be. Count your blessings on not having anything fall on your head. It sure gave me a fright this morning I can tell you.

and hugs for all that...oh and don't worry about the deflating bed...you're not the only one with that problem...I have it with mine as well... Next time I just take my mattress with me
                      Wise move.

Would anyone think Sam and Jack would go camping together...in a tent...on a inflatable bed? I have to bring this on topic somehow
                      Another wise move. What size is the tent? If it's only a 1-man 1-woman tent then an inflatable bed would never get in. They'd have to zip their sleeping bags together, strip naked, and share body heat...and if they don't have any body heat...well they'll just have to make some.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

Originally posted by trinity3 View Post
                        Practical jokes on Daniel.

Trying to tickle Teal'c or running up behind him in the corridors, slapping his butt and running away. **I'd pay money to see his reaction in that scene.**

Being overly flirtatious with Jack in a way that he'd never expect **Broca Multiplied**

Oh the possibilities
                        (**and I'd love to see Jack's reaction to her being overly flirtatious with him**)

I think Sam has a wonderfully silly side to herself, and I think it would come out to play if she thought there would be no consequences and no one would know what she did.

Comment

Methinks that tent would melt from all the heat/steam being generated inside it!

Comment

That's true...if that had happened then I would have been the bright side.
                            lol. You deserve green but I'm all out.

Another wise move. What size is the tent? If it's only a 1-man 1-woman tent then an inflatable bed would never get in. They'd have to zip their sleeping bags together, strip naked, and share body heat...and if they don't have any body heat...well they'll just have to make some.

I would think they both would have had it up to here with camping, given all the off-world missions they had to go on. ANd I could just hear Jack complaining about his back.

Although, I bet he complains about it a lot, anyway, just to get back rubs from Sam.

Comment

(**and I'd love to see Jack's reaction to her being overly flirtatious with him**)

I think Sam has a wonderfully silly side to herself, and I think it would come out to play if she thought there would be no consequences and no one would know what she did.
                              Yes. That's always something I wished we'd see more often, her wicked sense of humour.

She had to have one, working on the life and death stuff all the time, an outlet definitely would be required.
                              sigpic
                              sig by Mada
                              As a matter of FIC

Comment

lol. You deserve green but I'm all out.
                                I'm all for mental greens and I thank you for this one.

I would think they both would have had it up to here with camping, given all the off-world missions they had to go on. ANd I could just hear Jack complaining about his back.

Although, I bet he complains about it a lot, anyway, just to get back rubs from Sam.
                                LOL Maybe so.

Comment

Working...
                                X