X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
    Movie #3 speculation:
    Spoiler:
    Several folks have said this, but I tend to agree most of #3 will likely be set, IMHO, in D.C. I sorta doubt we'll see much of the cabin, tbh. I would almost rather see more of a glimpse of Jacks everyday life since S8... and if we get a shot of a closet with a female Air Force service dress with birds on it hanging with a bunch of other female clothes, I wouldn't cry (but that's not all I'd like ) But that sort of thing, does, IMHO, give more time for "Jack" and more chance for confirmation.

Though, given I think they're hoping to keep going with movies, I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't have a more 'portable' set type idea where they wouldn't have to keep an entire studio for occasional movies. They could probably *just* justify it while making two movies and a series which would have them, but I can see how now it might be cheaper to rebuild the parts of the set they'd need...

So I suspect the SGC may not be *gone*.. just the permanent home for Stargate's set at Bridge.

Oh.

That's...

Sadder!!

*sigh*
    This doesn't bother me at all. The franchise is continuing. SG-1 is continuing. That's what matters.

I even remember RDA saying something at some point about how jealous they were of the Atlantis people because their sets were so much nicer and they had air conditioning--LOL!!!

Just thought I'd mention it...

Comment

Pol, I finally - finally - had a couple of free hours to read Across the Ionian Sea. Loved it!
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
        Pol, I finally - finally - had a couple of free hours to read Across the Ionian Sea. Loved it!
        I'm reading and enjoying!

How about a little picspam?

Comment

Gone all day and I'm pages behind! Wahh!

Anyway, love the pics Alan and Egle!

As far as the SGC sets being gone. It's sad to think of them being replaced with SGU sets, and even sadder to think that maybe they won't be used much in the 3rd movie as I'll always associate those sets with SG-1.
          sigpic
          Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Glad you're posting and writing again!

Comment

lll
              Sweet Dreams, Ship Family!!!

Comment

Shippers please participate in the "Battle of the Ships"
                We lost the last round to Shep/Teyla

Comment

*comes in half a sleep, only reason she's awake is a loud argument from parents ...*

Originally posted by AstraPerAspera View Post
                  I think they've gone into hibernation here....

Which leaves waaaay too much time to play with PS.

Although I seem to have taken a wrong turn somewhere along the way....
                  Poor hibernation muses They need some rest as well every once in a while...
                  but ROFLMAO on the sig I love it!
                  Jenn I love your sig and avatar as well. Your avatar may hold the same pic as TR but it's definitely different!!!

Thanks for all the fanrecs! *looks at all the internet tabs*...Ill be busy for a while if I read everything

Battle of the ships...can't say a lot about it, I don't *get* the game and how the voting goes so...never played along except for the first round! (that one I got...nominating round)

*hears parents have stopped...tries to go to sleep further*
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                    Random pic...spamming to commence at some point perhaps .

: Are you eating my dog?!

LMAO! Just love this scene!
                    *THUNK* I love Jack in that scene.

Originally posted by Amalthea View Post
                    We lost the round 22 by one vote to John and Teyla in the battle of the ships! Daniel/Sha're now hold first place alone!
                    There are two reasons why I haven't taken part of the game. Firstly I don't know how to play it, secondly I don't need S/J to win the battle to know it's the best ship. Thirdly I'm lazy. Okay, that was three reasons.

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn View Post
                    Congratulations, hedwig, on 4,000 posts!!!

Congratulations, madaline 7, on 1,200 posts!!!
                    Congrats from me too!
                    sigpic

Comment

I don't know how many of you know, but ChelleDB lost her Dad last week, which is why she hasn't been around. She asked me to pass on this message to the Ship Family

"Please let the ship family know that I still miss them and think of them often. In fact I would have to say almost everyday."

(((((Chelle))))) You're in our thoughts and prayers, and we look forward to seeing back here when you are able.
                      Last edited by Jumble; 18 January 2009, 03:03 AM.

Comment

(((((((((((ChelleDB)))))))))))
                        sigpic

Comment

Oh no, poor Chelle

(((((Chelle))))))
                          sigpic

Comment

Chelle, I am so sorry for your loss!

(((Chelle)))

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                              Thanks!!

Edit: Oh, gosh. {{{{{{{{{{{Chelle}}}}}}}}}}}}. I truly, truly understand.
                              Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

I was just checking our Bday list...and saw that someone was celebrating her Bday today!

Happy Birthday Caladria

Have a wonderful day
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X