X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    He does indeed, he needs to keep all us WooHoos in line

No, I've not seen MJ for some time Hope she's ok.
    Since I'm in line very often he may spank me a lot

Me neither...I hope she is okay as well

As for how often I've seen the series...no idea...I do think I've atleast seen every episode 3 or 4 times...but there are episodes like Threads, D&C, Grace, Moebius...that I'm not even allowed to watch with my family in the room...even they know exactly what happens in it...(seen some of them more than 15 times or so)
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by leiasky View Post
      And someone will post them, yes?

*will offer to beg*

But its not pretty.
      Aww...
      It's not much in the books I have at hand, but unless someone else is faster (please ? ) I could post some bits 'n' pieces tomorrow. There's some nice Pete talk

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      He does indeed, he needs to keep all us WooHoos in line

No, I've not seen MJ for some time Hope she's ok.
      Aren't we doing a pretty good job at that ourselfes?

*blinks*

Good idea. That whip
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Okay. So, as I've been noting, the muse has swept me away with my fic (which is heavily EatG spoilered). If you wanna read it, click on my sig.

However, if you don't want to read that (until, of course, after EatG airs!!!), then perhaps you'll enjoy the inaugural episode of...GingerGate SG1! Spoilered for size and length...

Spoiler:

Kawooosh!! Roar!

Unauthorized offworld activation! Red alert! Sound the alarms! Ramming Speed...

Gosh, Technician guy...leave some for me...all hands! Battle stations, Full speed ahead...

Oh, wait...sorry, sir, false alarm. It's just SG1 returning.

Ah, better let them in then, Technician #1!

Sound effects: sploop! sploop!sploop!sploop!
        Howdy folks! How's tricks?

Good to see you, Jack, Sam, Teal'c, Daniel. C'mon upstairs! It looks really cool from up here.

Uh, what does, Sir?

Hey, where'd the gate go?

Um, Sir? Turn around

Oooh, pretty!
        look, the lights blink!
        and there's smoke!
        and glyphs...oldy worldy glyphs
        indeed
        (siler): you know, I could probably make it spin faster!

Hey, look at me! Let's play hide-n-seek!

Me too! Look, up in the gate, it's a bird, it's a plane, it's SuperSiler!
        Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

I had a big time gutter moment watching Chain Reaction. At the end Hammond makes a comment about about all the excitement at the SGC while he was gone to Jack and says he looks forward to her debriefing. Jack gets a cheeky smile on his face and says "Me too, Sir!" I about fell over laughing at the guttery implications.

*cannonballs into the gutter*
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Amalthea View Post
            I had a big time gutter moment watching Chain Reaction. At the end Hammond makes a comment about about all the excitement at the SGC while he was gone to Jack and says he looks forward to her debriefing. Jack gets a cheeky smile on his face and says "Me too, Sir!" I about fell over laughing at the guttery implications.

*cannonballs into the gutter*
            I want to see that debriefing
            sigpic

Comment

Chain reaction....chain reaction......Um yeah.....What was that about again? Sorry, goldfish memory
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pol View Post
                Okay. So, as I've been noting, the muse has swept me away with my fic (which is heavily EatG spoilered). If you wanna read it, click on my sig.

However, if you don't want to read that (until, of course, after EatG airs!!!), then perhaps you'll enjoy the inaugural episode of...GingerGate SG1! Spoilered for size and length...
                ROTFL! OMG, Pol, you have WAY too much time on your hands! That was quite ingenius! LOL!

And - so, how about the next chapter of that fic, hmmmmmm?

JM said that Brad has given him back his Q&A! Maybe we'll get a nice Christmas present!
                sigpic
                Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                  Aww...
                  It's not much in the books I have at hand, but unless someone else is faster (please ? ) I could post some bits 'n' pieces tomorrow. There's some nice Pete talk

Hmm, unless its talking about how Pete was never going to be a permanent fixture in Sam's life . . . LOL!
                  sigpic
                  Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                    Hey... please just tell me again that it's completely normal to watch an ep (or in this case Continuum) just to look at the Shippy Scenes, without realizing you're fast forwarding, untill you look at the clock and see you only spend half an hour looking at that DVD?
                    It's completely normal ... no, you don't have to seek counseling ... some of the rest of us do it too!

Comment

Originally posted by atlantis sg1 View Post
                      I've been three the whole series twice so far I'm on my third now
                      Addicted!!!... me!!! don't be ridiculous
                      Only twice? You aren't trying hard enough!

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                        It's completely normal ... no, you don't have to seek counseling ... some of the rest of us do it too!
                        *whistles innocently*
                        What? I only watched every ep like only five times *cough* except for the really shippy ones that I watched at least twenty times *cough*
                        + = It's a simple mathematical fact
                        And so is...penguins+conformation=HAPPY CAMPERS

Comment

....I'm guessing that would be pretty much all the rest of us

Comment

Only twice? You aren't trying hard enough!
                            AHAH twice where the eps where in a row Makes me look moderatly sane to the eyes of non-shipers

Comment

That's all for me tonight and probably for the next few days

Merry christmas everyone!!!!
                              ((((((((FAMILY))))))))
                              nighty night!!

Comment

Originally posted by atlantis sg1 View Post
                                AHAH twice where the eps where in a row Makes me look moderatly sane to the eyes of non-shipers
                                Sane? I didn't know we were sane. I don't know about the rest of you people, but I'm pretty sure I'm not.

Comment

Working...
                                X