This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrenRen View Post

Ok, not so guttery... what can I say, it was a lonnnngggg drive home today!
    Aw, but it's cute!

Comment

Originally posted by VastlySuperiorStuff View Post
      Question: How long would Vala have been on SG-1 if Jack had been the CO of SGC?
      Answer: However long it takes to dial the gate and get her the hell out of there.

All right, that made even me blush!
      *nods* Exactly.

Gee Sally, you have a little house set up in the gutter, don't you?
      Too cool for a signature.

Comment

Originally posted by vball2003_1999 View Post
        Employer Entrance Only!!!!

I'm embarrassed that it took me several times to read that before I got it, you'd think that since I was allready in the gutter after some of the great S/J fics I just got done reading my mind would have jumped there, but no. I'm good now though, allthough I'm still laughing.

RL OT
        Spoiler:
        Anyone else go back to school today? I was a little overwhelmed with my new classes. I know grad school is supposed to be tough, but my profs are out for blood!
        OT: I did! I'm a wee one though, (only in grade 11 ) so I didn't start a new semester. But I gotta tell you... doing physics and math after two weeks of vegging and sleeping... not cool.

My calculator was actually dusty. -_-
        Too cool for a signature.

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
          Very cute

Another suggestion: Zat the Cat. She's the commander of the local cat squad, who regularly patrol the neighbourhood around Jack & Sam's house protecting them from any intruders, and has regular meetings with the commander of the Shipper Penguins correlating their handovers and passing along important info
          Zat the Cat! I love that!

Comment

Originally posted by Patriot_Jackie View Post
            Hoy!

Spoiler:
            Is ff.net down for everyone else, too?
            im on its fie for me?

Originally posted by hbt123 View Post
            No kidding, I mean not only was she a wanted criminal, but she didn't have any real areas of expertise that would have helped SG-1. I think they were trying to find someone to replace Jack in the comic relief department.

I mean... er... look!
            *grins*

Originally posted by majorsal View Post

- carter, what's your sign?

- well, if you were some guy trying to pick up on me, it would be 'stop'.

- me?

- 'employer entrance only'.

sally
            *gigglesnort* holy *whistles* well, i... ok i give up i'm speechless

OT: I did! I'm a wee one though, (only in grade 11 ) so I didn't start a new semester. But I gotta tell you... doing physics and math after two weeks of vegging and sleeping... not cool.

My calculator was actually dusty. -_-
            i can't imagine going back to school, only cus i just graduated last year, but i wanna go back lol
            Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
            Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

- me?

sally

BUAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHA

*sighs in sweet guttery goodness, then goes back to fic*

mmm
              The Von MajorSam Family Singers debut CD... Coming soon

^^Sam/Jack^^
              |||Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club||

Comment

Gee Sally, you have a little house set up in the gutter, don't you?
                a house, backyard pool area, hot tub, tennis court... the works.

sally
                sally

sigpic

Comment

I'm embarrassed that it took me several times to read that before I got it, you'd think that since I was allready in the gutter after some of the great S/J fics I just got done reading my mind would have jumped there, but no. I'm good now though, allthough I'm still laughing.

RL OT
                  Spoiler:
                  Anyone else go back to school today? I was a little overwhelmed with my new classes. I know grad school is supposed to be tough, but my profs are out for blood!
                  Yeah...I thought I got it the first time, but then I really got it.

Spoiler:
                  Yes, I go back to Pre-K tomorrow.

Comment

*feeling very old in the presence of such youth, APA decides to head for bed*

OT BCS smugness...

Spoiler:
                    OSU lost! Er...sorry...that should be LSU won! Yay!

Night ship family!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gatetrixer View Post
                      Lits. (Line in the Sand) Litsy when you're stroking her, and she's purring.
                      I'm going to remember this when i get my next cat!!!!
                      In the Kingdom of Hope, there is no Winter

Life is too short for drama & petty things,
                      so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly & forgive quickly!

Attendee of Shore Leave28, AT2 and AVALON
                      Proud Member of the Sam is a Great Character Thread
                      Hic Comitas Regit
                      Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                      Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild (proud Shore Leave 28 attendee).

Comment

Originally posted by nogigglingmajor View Post
                        I'm a total cat person. And if i ever get a grey cat it's name will be Thor, no ifs or buts about it!
                        I have a gray cat, though, his name is Sam...no not after our Sam. We also had a cat named Jack...and no...not after our Jack either. It's just fate, I guess...like root beer or something.

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
                        Very cute

Another suggestion: Zat the Cat. She's the commander of the local cat squad, who regularly patrol the neighbourhood around Jack & Sam's house protecting them from any intruders, and has regular meetings with the commander of the Shipper Penguins correlating their handovers and passing along important info
                        Zat the Cat!!! How cute! I love that! How about...Pete...the DOG. Oh, wait, I wouldn't give that name to any of my animals...

Originally posted by waterfall View Post
                        This may have been discussed here before, but I haven't been here in ,like, forever, but I always wondered what Kerry saw that convinced her that Jack was in love with Sam.
                        It must have been something because he didn't deny it when she confronted him with it....maybey he was talking in his sleep or something...

waterfall
                        I think that maybe she heard a few things, people will talk. I also think that she SAW when Sam was there at Jack's before the call about her dad, she also saw how worried Jack was about her. I mean, he probably left right after that, I mean, he loves Jacob! So, there were many moments between Jack and Kerry we didn't see. Kerry proved herself to be very smart early on in the relationship. She saved herself, Jack, and Sam a whole lot of heartache. She was a stand up gal! (Err...for the most part)

- me?

sally
                        Sally! Just had to repost it because it's so guttery...you and Bren...you can be co-Queens of the gutter

RL OT
                        Spoiler:
                        Ahh...RL OT:

Spoiler:
                        I don't start until next Tuesday, and I am so nervous, I heard some people had to quit there jobs when they got to this part in the program. FCOL...I just wanna teach 4 year-olds. Needless to say, I am very nervous about this phase. I swear, they're trying to kill us!

Comment

Originally posted by JackandSamAddict View Post
                          <snip for space>
                          I think that maybe she heard a few things, people will talk. I also think that she SAW when Sam was there at Jack's before the call about her dad, she also saw how worried Jack was about her. I mean, he probably left right after that, I mean, he loves Jacob! So, there were many moments between Jack and Kerry we didn't see. Kerry proved herself to be very smart early on in the relationship. She saved herself, Jack, and Sam a whole lot of heartache. She was a stand up gal! (Err...for the most part)

Sally! Just had to repost it because it's so guttery...you and Bren...you can be co-Queens of the gutter

Ahh...RL OT:

Spoiler:
                          I don't start until next Tuesday, and I am so nervous, I heard some people had to quit there jobs when they got to this part in the program. FCOL...I just wanna teach 4 year-olds. Needless to say, I am very nervous about this phase. I swear, they're trying to kill us!
                          Evidently it's a three-way tie for Queen of the gutter.

Comment

I'm confused

Comment

Originally posted by JackandSamAddict View Post
                              I have a gray cat, though, his name is Sam...no not after our Sam. We also had a cat named Jack...and no...not after our Jack either. It's just fate, I guess...like root beer or something.

Ahh...RL OT:

Spoiler:
                              I just wanna teach 4 year-olds.
                              I get that reference.

Also about OT...that part I left makes me happy. And you'll do fine!
                              I assure you, she didn't mean it that way! Geez, where's my Angst Cavern! I like wallowing better than splashing.

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle View Post
                                I get that reference.
                                Some other's will too...right?

I assure you, she didn't mean it that way! Geez, where's my Angst Cavern! I like wallowing better than splashing.
                                Wow, Jena got the gutter and I didn't. I still have no idea what that means.

Comment

Working...
                                X